WWE All-Stars

Toe

I enojoyed LOW, even if I did get old quickly and was quite eager for this.

Then I saw the video. Fun and a bit OTT is fine, but that just looks stupid. Ridiculous is the right word.

But as ever, I'll give it a bash if they release the demo, and I might change my mind.

It's not that I mind OOT, cartoony arcade-style gameplay, it's stuff like Sheamus floating in the air while Savage punches him over and over in the stomach, or Savage giving off 'flying lines' as he jumps off the top rope. And my favourite, Kofi being hit, hitting the mat, then bouncing six feet into the air and floating sideways into a back-breaker.

Ummm.....no.

It's not that I mind OOT, cartoony arcade-style gameplay, it's stuff like Sheamus floating in the air while Savage punches him over and over in the stomach, or Savage giving off 'flying lines' as he jumps off the top rope. And my favourite, Kofi being hit, hitting the mat, then bouncing six feet into the air and floating sideways into a back-breaker.

Ummm.....no.

You are a boring person.

• Like 13

If you're complaining about it being OTT then you can just get out :shifty:

If they were trying to sell this as anything else, then the sentiments would be justified. If they were trying to do with this what they did with Legends, it would be ridiculous and stupid. But this is them trying to reimagine and capture the magic of those old WWF arcade games into today and damn it, it looks lovely. Apparently there's even going to be an Arcade Stick for it and everything-- at least, according to our reserve list at GameStop. Had a customer ask about this yesterday actually, so yeah, if you were questioning whether or not this was really what they were trying to do... it is.