EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Rename Primo and Zack Ryder's team to DZP. Raise their experience to 12.

-Raise The Stro's stiffness to 35, selling to 71, and charisma to 73. Check Menacing. Lower his wages to 32,000.

-Raise Turbo's speed to 84, technical to 74, stiffness to 40, and selling to 78.

-Raise Johnny Saint's charisma to 60.

Edited by KrisClassic

Bill probably knows this, buuuut....

Seven Star Sisters (Misaki Ohata and Hiroyo Matsumoto) are the new SHIMMER Tag Team Champs

Yep, also know...

Tomoka Nakagawa and Daizee Haze beat 3S tonight and are the new(er) Shimmer Tag Team Champs.

Had a great time at the shows, but have a shoddy internet connection at the hotel, will likley post when I'm home Wednesday or so.

-Bill

-Check Menacing for Maxx Payne. Raise his technical to 12.

-Check SS Look for Tetsuya Bushi. Put him to touring commitments with AJPW. Change his gimmick to Luchadore. Raise his brawl to 69, speed to 76, technical to 67, stiffness to 52, selling to 63, and charisma to 48. Change his name to BUSHI, add that and his full name to alter egos.

-Raise MAZADA's brawl to 69, stiffness to 62, selling to 72, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Kaz Hayashi's brawl to 75, stiffness to 54, and selling to 78.

-Check Booker for Vader, he is currently running a promotion called Vader Time in Japan. Raise his charisma to 74. Add his touring commitments to Zero-1.

Edited by KrisClassic

Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling

- Artemis Spencer is the current NWA Canadian Jr. Heavyweight Champion

- Harv and Gurv Sihra are the current ECCW Tag Team Champions

- Nicole Matthews is the current ECCW Supergirls Champion

- Hire Randy Myers and make him the current ECCW Hardcore Champion.

- Remove the following from the ECCW roster: Alex Plexis, Brandon Van Danielson, Callos, Chucky Blaze, Cole Bishop, Disco Fury, Dropkick Murphy, Ice, Marty Sugar, Matt Classic, Memphis, MR2, Nelson Creed, Sid Sylum and Todd Quality. They are nowhere to be found on ECCW's official roster, and haven't been part of the product in a long time from what I'm aware.

- Stats need to be made to add the following workers into ECCW: Tony Baroni, (If added, make him the current NWA Canadian Heavyweight champion, as it has been unified with the ECCW Heavyweigh Championship.) Bishop, Billy Suede, J-Sin Sullivan, Pete Powers, Aaron Bolo, Divine Prophet, Stallyn Smith, Jamie Diaz, Azul Angel, Nick Price, Danni Deeds, Chuck Awesomesauce, Jordie Taylor, Junior, William Saint, Red Money, AC Zeidel, Apollo Dean, Travis Sparx. And the two females: KC Spinelli and Taya Valkyrie.

- I am also aware that ECCW runs about two-three shows a month, so I am curious that if we should put them on a weekly event entitled - 'ECCW: Live!', as I don't think that anything else would work for their schedule.

- Scotty Mac is also the current owner of the company, after Dave Republic left to focus on other ventures. I believe that Mac is also a booker for some of the shows, so you may wanna tick the booker stat for him.

**Now, I am aware of the fact that all of this is a lot of information to process, especially without stats on the workers that need to be added into the company. I will try my best to help out, and others can help, if they'd like to as well. But most of the other things, I think could be done in time for the April update.**

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- Stats need to be made to add the following workers into ECCW: Tony Baroni, (If added, make him the current NWA Canadian Heavyweight champion, as it has been unified with the ECCW Heavyweigh Championship.) Bishop, Billy Suede, J-Sin Sullivan, Pete Powers, Aaron Bolo, Divine Prophet, Stallyn Smith, Jamie Diaz, Azul Angel, Nick Price, Danni Deeds, Chuck Awesomesauce, Jordie Taylor, Junior, William Saint, Red Money, AC Zeidel, Apollo Dean, Travis Sparx. And the two females: KC Spinelli and Taya Valkyrie.

I believe Bishop is an alter ego of Chris Bishop formally of IWS, CZW and UWA. Is this the same Bishop or is it someone else?

WWE released Finlay due to his call having The Miz interupt the National Anthem at a house show. Apprently having National Guardsmen at a show where this happens is a bad idea somehow... :rolleyes:

-Check Announcer for Keiji Mutoh. Raise his brawl to 60 and technical to 84.

-Check Trainer for Masahiro Chono. Uncheck SS Look. Raise his selling to 86. Change his gimmick to Grizzled Veteran.

-Check Trainer for Shinjiro Otani.

-Add Daichi Hashimoto to the game:

Daichi Hashimoto

Hashimoto, Male

April, 18

Lightweight

Brawl: 64

Speed: 40

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 46

Selling: 78

Over: 20

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Check Shooting Ability

Wages: 22,000

Speaks: Yes

Japanese

Primary Finisher: STF (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Shining Wizard (Impact)

Face, Family Guy

Touring Commitments: Zero-One

-Add a loyalty between Daichi Hashimoto and Masahiro Chono.

-Add a loyalty between Daichi Hashimoto and Shinjiro Otani.

-Add a loyalty between Daichi Hashimoto and Keiji Mutoh.

add Shawn Daivari back to TNA

change Brodus Clay primary finisher name to Shhheeeeeeee Splash(ground)

Daivari is denying that he has signed with TNA, so I would wait to see if he actually shows up at the tapings today or tomorrow before putting him back with TNA.

TNA iMPACT! tapings,dark match.

Ricky Reyes vs. Shawn Daivari. Winner via Death Valley Driver, Shawn Daivari

That solves that.

Also...

Matt Hardy w/Bully Ray, Abyss & Ric Flair vs. Kazarian w/Beer Money & Christopher Daniels. Before the match started, Hebner ejected Immortal and Fortune from ringside. Winner via new submission move, Matt Hardy. He grabbed Kaz like he was going to do a butterfly suplex and then locked his legs around Kaz's waist.

-New Fortune Member Revealed.

-New secondary finisher for Matt Hardy also potentially.

Winner via new submission move, Matt Hardy. He grabbed Kaz like he was going to do a butterfly suplex and then locked his legs around Kaz's waist.

im pretty sure that the submission move described is called Scar, he has used it on Jeff and The Undertaker in WWE

Edited by brenchleyboy

Winner via new submission move, Matt Hardy. He grabbed Kaz like he was going to do a butterfly suplex and then locked his legs around Kaz's waist.

im pretty sure that the submission move described is called Scar, he has used it on Jeff and The Undertaker in WWE

Entirely possible.

add Shawn Daivari back to TNA

change Brodus Clay primary finisher name to Shhheeeeeeee Splash(ground)

Daivari is denying that he has signed with TNA, so I would wait to see if he actually shows up at the tapings today or tomorrow before putting him back with TNA.

TNA iMPACT! tapings,dark match.

Ricky Reyes vs. Shawn Daivari. Winner via Death Valley Driver, Shawn Daivari

That solves that.

Does it really solve it?.. It was a dark match.. It very well could have been just a try out. Not really proof that he has signed a contract with them.

Should Ricky Reyes or anybody else that appears in a dark match for TNA be added too, if Daivari getting put back in TNA for the appearance cause of a rumor?

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 81 and charisma to 81.

-Check Announcer for William Regal.

-Raise Zack Ryder's overness to 65.

-Lower Darren Young's overness to 56.

-Raise David Otunga's charisma to 74. I'd say check Menacing.

-Raise Jesse Hyde's brawl to 54, speed to 50, stiffness to 41, selling to 75, overness to 12, and charisma to 60. Change his primary finisher to Love Gun (impact). Change his gimmick to Cool.

-Raise Jerry Flynn's charisma to 46. Raise his age to 51.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 81

-David Otunga - check Menacing.

Disagree with these two. Ziggler's a great all-rounder, but I wouldn't say it's really brawling he specializes in. If he starts putting on a string of great hardcore matches I could understand, but I think he's fine in the high 70's.

As for Otunga, there's nothing menacing about him other than the fact he has broad shoulders.

• Like 1

I don't see brawling as being strictly hardcore matches. Look at guys like Kenta Kobashi or Kensuke Sasaki, who have high brawl, but are not known for hardcore wrestling. Ziggler throws beautiful punches, probably some of the best in wrestling today in my opinion, but we can agree to disagree.