EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I think Jinder Mahal's stats need to be worked on a little bit more because honestly, they're a little outdated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnnIZJ9LLec

By looking at that video, his charisma needs to be alot higher than what it is, Im thinking of somewhere between 65-70. He's fluent in both Punjab and English. But then again, he is from Punjabi so that explains him being fluent in Punjab. He also needs Superstar Look and Menacing checked.

His brawl is good as is, speed needs to be raised to about 30, and his technical is fine where it is. He's got all the tools to be called up right now, Vince just won't do it..

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's selling to 63 and charisma to 59.

-Raise Mad Man Pondo's charisma to 68. Check Menacing.

-Check SS Look for Yuko Miyamoto. Raise his brawl to 75, speed to 76, technical to 44, stiffness to 47, and overness to 16.

-Raise Billy Gram's charisma to 73 and overness to 18.

-Raise Robbie Mireno's brawl to 36 and stiffness to 28.

-Remove Thumbtack Jack from CZW.

-Change Blk Jeez to a heel in CZW. Raise his overness to 39.

-Change Joker to a heel in CZW. Check menacing. Raise his overness to 36.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Probably remove Lince Dorado from Chikara. He seems to be kicked out of the Promotion after two No-Shows at the Weekend.He`s not even on the Roster-List anymore.

Maybe remove Olsen Twins, Helios and Super Smash Brothers as well? They not showed up at the Company this year and even last year they appeared there not very often.

All are not on the roster so I would remove them.

Maybe rename Helios to Richochet DG (for Dragon Gate due to being big in Dragon Gate now and there is a heavyweight Richochet already)

EDIT (previous posts that I have not mentioned yet)

Even though I wouldn't mind it myself I can imagine there being problems with it, like how would you rate there overness it's not like anyone from Jersey Shore or Drew Carrey are as over as an uppercarder but at the same time realistically they aren't going to show up in say PWG etc

I said it last month but I still think El Hijo La Park aka Black Spirit ... La Park's son should be added -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XgKzXNNbA

and also Bestia 666 (Damián 666's son) -> http://media.photobucket.com/image/bestia%20666%20lucha/estrellasdelring/IWLDamianvsSteel082.jpg?o=

I agree with not adding the celebrities. They add nothing to the game even Danny Partridge who has done what, one TNA PPV with celebrity championship wrestling.

As for adding Black Spirit and Besita 666, if we can get stats for them, I'd LOVE to see them in the game but we need the stats first.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Give me a few hours and I should russle them up

EDIT:

El Hijo de L.A. Park (Alias Black Spirit, Real Name Unknown)

Birth Month: Unknown

Age: I could be wrong but from what Iv'e gathered he is somewhere around 22

Lightweight

Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Wage: 7,000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Mexican

Finishing Moves:Iv'e read He uses the same as his dad hence why people thought they were related La Parks Finishing Move is the Skull Bomb.

Stats: Brawling 30(Nothing to Spectacular Yet)

Speed 70 (He's fast but not world class but given some experiance I could see this changing)

Technical: Technical Would be 50 at maximum

Stiffness 30

Selling 60

Over 15

Charisma 53

Attitude 84

Behaviour 86

He Should have Highspots and SSL Checked and is Blood relative of Volador Jnr, L.A. Par-K, Super Parka

Bestia 666 aka El Hijo de Damian 666

Birth Month: Unknown

Lightweight

Gimmick: Luchadore

Open Contract with AAA, Member of the Perros Del Mal Stable, Tags with Father occasionally!

Wage: 8,000

Finishing Moves:Unknown

Stats: Brawling 31 (As with Black Spirit Nothing to Spectacular, Yet!)

Speed 75 (AGAIN... He's fast but not world class but given some experiance I could see this changing)

Technical: Technical of around 45

Stiffness 35

Selling 70

Over 17

Charisma 42

Attitude 84

Behaviour 86

He Should have Highspots and SSL Checked and is Blood relative of Damian 666

Edited by parkamania

-Raise Zach Gowen's brawl to 34, speed to 56, and attitude to 72.

-Raise Tyson Dux's brawl to 48.

-Change the relationship between Jimmy Snuka and Sim Snuka to blood relative. According to Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling podcast, Cliff Compton says that Sim isn't adopted.

-After listening to the Art of Wrestling episode with Zach Gowen:

-Add a friendship with Luke Hawx and Zach Gowen.

-Add a friendship with Luke Hawx and Triple H.

-Raise Lance Bravado's brawl to 56, speed to 50, stiffness to 28, selling to 77, charisma to 36, and overness to 26. Change his gimmick to Geek.

-Raise Harlem Bravado's brawl to 63, speed to 60, technical to 56, stiffness to 37, selling to 73, and overness to 26. Change his gimmick to Geek.

-Raise Chris Hero's brawl to 79. I think SS Look is warranted, but if someone disagreed I wouldn't argue against it.

-Raise Eddie Edwards' brawl to 74, speed to 68, technical to 79, stiffness to 48, selling to 83, and overness to 62. Raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Sonjay Dutt's brawl to 56 and technical to 75.

-Raise Kotaro Suzuki's brawl to 73 and technical to 69.

-Raise STIGMA's stiffness to 30 and selling to 66.

-Raise Ophidian's technical to 78.

-Change Amar Suloev's birth month to January and age to 35.

-Raise Bravado Brothers' experience to 40.

-Raise The Kings of Wrestling's experience to 85.

-Raise Cole and O'Reilly's experience to 10.

-Raise Hart Dynasty's experience to 90.

-Raise Jeri-Show's experience to 20.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest rasko

change Husky Harris name to Axel Mulligan, his gimmick to Weirdo and his finisher to Stunner

tick SS Look for Rick Victor and change him to Heavyweight

up Brodus Clay charisma to about 70

Edited by rasko

change Husky Harris name to Axel Mulligan, his gimmick to Weirdo and his finisher to Stunner

I'd hold off on that because he appeared as himself the day following his 2 appearences as Axel. Wait to see if it's going to stick around.

Chaotic Wrestling:

-Add Nikki Roxx to CW as a face

-Create the CW Women's Title with 10 image and make Nikki Roxx the champion.

Here's a couple more NWA Hollywood guys:

Full Name: Rexx Reed

Shortened Name: Reed

Birth Month:Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 5000

Nationality:American

Finishers:Legacy Killer (Impact), RX Triple Lock (Submission)

Relationships:N/A

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 52

Speed: 15

Technical:34

Stiffness:50

Selling: 80

Over: 13

Charisma: 66

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Heel Extremist

Full Name: Ricky Mandel

Shortened Name: Mandel

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Finishers: Boston Crab (Submission

Alter Egos:Rick Mathey

Brawl: 43

Speed: 38

Technical:40

Stiffness:45

Selling: 59

Over: 8

Charisma: 41

Heel Prima Donna

Full Name: Olivia O'Lovely

Shortened Name: Olivia

Birth Month:September

Wage: 3000

Nationality:American

Finishers:Bitch Slap

Alter Egos:N/A

Brawl: 2

Speed: 5

Technica: 5

Stiffness:15

Selling: 65

Over: 5

Charisma: 43

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Heel Seductress (Make her the manager of Hawaiian Lion and Navajo Warrior)

Tick Diva

Full Name: Lucha Machine

Shortened Name: Machine

Finishers: Mexican Surfboard (Submission)

Relationships:Loyalty to Joey Kaos Munoz

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 35

Speed: 55

Technical:39

Stiffness:50

Selling: 66

Over: 5

Charisma: 37

Face Luchadore

Edited by Soundgarden9

Source: pwinsider.com

Apparently, World WRESTLING Entertainment are offended that they are perceived as a WRESTLING company.

TVWeek.com put out a headline mentioning 'Drew Carey inducted into pro wrestling Hall of Fame'. Later, they received an email from WWE publicist, Kellie Baldyga, demanding that they change the headline, mentioning that "We are no longer a wrestling company but rather a global entertainment company with a movie studio, international licensing deals, publisher of three magazines, consumer good distributor and more."

Baldyga added "No, we don't do wrestling events. They're entertainments. And we don't call them wrestlers. They're superstars and divas."

TVWeek refused to change the headline. They just removed it. She then followed up, writing "I know the perception is that we are a wrestling company but we are actually much more than that--we are a global media company which is how our Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon, positions us."

Remove WWE.

Edited by MBDTF
  • Like 7

-Raise Chance Prophet's overness to 25.

-Raise Brodus Clay's overness to 57.

-Raise Brock Lesnar's overness to 96.

-Raise Bob Evans' charisma to 71.

-Raise Brutus Beefcake's brawl to 53, technical to 46, selling to 60, and charisma to 66.

Brock probably should not have higher overness than Randy Orton, be that close to Undertaker or John Cena or Triple H for that fact. I say 88 or so is fine for Brock.

-Raise Chance Prophet's overness to 25.

-Raise Brodus Clay's overness to 57.

-Raise Brock Lesnar's overness to 96.

-Raise Bob Evans' charisma to 71.

-Raise Brutus Beefcake's brawl to 53, technical to 46, selling to 60, and charisma to 66.

Brock probably should not have higher overness than Randy Orton, be that close to Undertaker or John Cena or Triple H for that fact. I say 88 or so is fine for Brock.

It is extremely hard to gauge exactly where Brock Lesnar's overness should be right now. While EWR is a wrestling simulator, a lot of wrestling fans also watch UFC, and Brock Lesnar is one of the UFC's biggest cash cows. He headlined an unprecedented (for UFC) FOUR pay-per-views that broke the one million buy mark consecutively (UFC 91, 100, 116, and 121).

And although he recently lost the Heavyweight Title, he is still coaching the next season of The Ultimate Fighter, UFC's flagship original programming on Spike TV.

I think Lesnar's over should float in the lower 90s... 91-93... he's justified by his unprecedented PPV drawing power, and his name value in both wrestling and MMA.

While you can argue Brock's name value might not be as high with WWE's CURRENT fanbase, there's no doubt that 18-45 year olds in general are likely more familiar with him than they are with many of WWE's main eventers, like The Miz, CM Punk, and others.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I'm not even sure where it is right now in the game... guess I could take a look, but I'd say 93-94 isn't out of the question. If you go above that, then it's a bit hard because he's not really an ACTIVE wrestler, so making him one of the top 10 or whatever most over wrestlers in the world is a little strange. He is immensely popular and known worldwide, but at the same time, he's not really a WRESTLER right now, per se.

But then again, neither is The Rock (for the most part).

EDIT: Upon further observation, I think Lesnar should be 95. That puts him above Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio, etc. and still below HBK, Cena, Triple H, Taker, etc.

It puts him on par with Edge, Jericho, and Orton.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Right now Brock is at 93.

-Check SS Look and Menacing for Calvin McGrath. Make him a heavyweight. Raise his brawl to 66, stiffness to 44, selling to 69, and charisma to 46.

-Raise Scott Fowler's brawl to 35. Change his primary finisher to "Big Hit" (remove "The").

-Raise Ted DiBiase's brawl to 70 and selling to 70.

-Raise Evan Bourne's brawl to 49, speed to 90, and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Sheamus' brawl to 78.

-Raise Shawn Michael's charisma to 94 and overness to 97.

-Raise Mr. McMahon's overness to 95 and charisma to 95.

-Raise Mark Henry's selling to 60.

-Check SS Look for Kevin Nash. I think he deserves a bump in charisma, too.

-Raise Kane's overness to 93.

-Check SS Look for Mike Dalton.

-Put Husky Harris in Developmental. Remove him from the Raw brand split. Raise his selling to 66.

-Change Little Guido to an open contract. He still works indies.

-Raise Maryse Ouellet's brawl to 32, stiffness to 30, and selling to 68.

-Raise Eve Torres' selling to 64.

-According to this link, add BJ Whitmer to HWA as a Face, Old School Face, Main Event. Make him the HWA Heavyweight Champion.

-Change Kane to a Tweener.

-Raise Jack Swagger's brawl to 77, selling to 76, and charisma to 80.

-Raise Justin Gabriel's brawl to 74. He is a very good striker.

-Raise Kofi Kingston's overness to 85. I still personally think Fonz Factor should be checked. He looks cool.

-Raise Matt Striker's charisma to 87.

-Raise John Morrison's brawl to 76.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's selling to 89 and overness to 86.

Edited by KrisClassic