EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Pro Wrestling Respect, ROH's developmental territory, as far as I'm aware, hasn't run for a while. Anyone who is more up to date on ROH know which workers should be removed?

-Check SS Look for Mike Mondo.

-Since Super Dragon is unsackable to PWG, I would raise his overness to specifically how popular he is over there. So, 68.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 66 and raise his pay a bit, since he is now NWA World Champion. Raise his selling to 79 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Adam Pearce's overness to 54.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 56.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 53. Check High Spots.

-Check Shooting Ability for Danny Gimondo.

-According to this story, make Devin Nash a non-wrestler. Raise his attitude and behavior to the 90s.

Super Dragon would at most be an opener in WWE/TNA so I think he should stay as is. There is no way he should be more over than Colt Cabana.

Sarita and Rosita are the new TNA Knockouts Champ.

super dragon would be a mid carder in tna and most likely wwe, a guy like him would get super over super face

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Pro Wrestling Respect, ROH's developmental territory, as far as I'm aware, hasn't run for a while. Anyone who is more up to date on ROH know which workers should be removed?

-Since Super Dragon is unsackable to PWG, I would raise his overness to specifically how popular he is over there. So, 68.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 66 and raise his pay a bit, since he is now NWA World Champion. Raise his selling to 79 and charisma to 91.

-According to this story, make Devin Nash a non-wrestler. Raise his attitude and behavior to the 90s.

Super Dragon would at most be an opener in WWE/TNA so I think he should stay as is. There is no way he should be more over than Colt Cabana.

super dragon would be a mid carder in tna and most likely wwe, a guy like him would get super over super face

He COULD, not would. Just because he would be a mid carder in TNA don't mean that he should be 68. A TNA midcarder could be in the mid 50's, low 60's.

Exactly... get over, not be over....

Leave him as is, as nothing warrants a 68 over. I would assume at least 75% of WWE fans have never heard of him at all, so 68 is out of the question.

Dragon is over in PWG alone, he has not wrestled elsewhere in several years. Most of WWE's audience would have no clue who he is. At least Colt Cabana who was Scotty Goldman during his WWE run, had a WWE run and is relatively known and is over all over the place in Mexico, the US, Canada, ect.

Davey Richard's stats should not be that high. He is not better than CM Punk, Daniel Bryan or even Jack Swagger in terms of technical. He is def not as good as Rey Mysterio in terms of speed either.

Davey is as good as Punk and Bryan (definetly better than Th-wagg-ah) but not Rey Rey. Sure Rey Rey is not a flippy dippy as he was two decades ago, BUT he can still tell a better fast-paced spot oriented match than Davey can.

Ok just thought I would point out that Jemma Palmer, Juvi Hall, Portia Perez, Christina Von Eerie and Britani Knight don't have Superstar look checked when if you were to compare against MsChif (ho does have it checked) have a better look!, Perhaps Checking it for them?

Edited by parkamania

Ok just thought I would point out that Jemma Palmer, Juvi Hall, Portia Perez, Christina Von Eerie and Britani Knight don't have Superstar look checked when if you were to compare against MsChif (ho does have it checked) have a better look!, Perhaps Checking it for them?

The ones you mentioned should have Diva checked, I think Chif's SS comes from the goth look not her attractiveness so CVE should have it as well.

PWR just ran a show last month, I'd any promotion around until they have been inactive for 3-4 months.

He COULD, not would. Just because he would be a mid carder in TNA don't mean that he should be 68. A TNA midcarder could be in the mid 50's, low 60's.

Leave him as is, as nothing warrants a 68 over. I would assume at least 75% of WWE fans have never heard of him at all, so 68 is out of the question.

Dragon is over in PWG alone, he has not wrestled elsewhere in several years. Most of WWE's audience would have no clue who he is. At least Colt Cabana who was Scotty Goldman during his WWE run, had a WWE run and is relatively known and is over all over the place in Mexico, the US, Canada, ect.

Davey Richard's stats should not be that high. He is not better than CM Punk, Daniel Bryan or even Jack Swagger in terms of technical. He is def not as good as Rey Mysterio in terms of speed either.

Davey is as good as Punk and Bryan (definetly better than Th-wagg-ah) but not Rey Rey. Sure Rey Rey is not a flippy dippy as he was two decades ago, BUT he can still tell a better fast-paced spot oriented match than Davey can.

This seems like a lot of he said she said... personal opinion aside, if you want their overness higher or whatnot, edit it yourself. You have to realize that if The Rock is a 100,and he's the biggest star the WWE has ever seen.... Super Dragon shouldn't be anywhere close to a 70. Because casual fans would look at you and ask "is he related to Ultimo Dragon" if you brought him up. As for Davey Richards, his stats are high enough, whether or not they are warranted are up to the guys who watch him, but again, if you feel they should be raised or lowered, let the donators do what they do for the new data file, and edit it yourself in yours.

The ones you mentioned should have Diva checked, I think Chif's SS comes from the goth look not her attractiveness so CVE should have it as well.

Yeah diva means sex appeal I know that but superstar look means they have that special something to there look eg Sarita, Kelly Coutoure, Lita etc etc If you use examples like these then all the ones I have mentioned have that certain something that makes them look like superstars! Just thought I would bring it up!

This seems like a lot of he said she said... personal opinion aside, if you want their overness higher or whatnot, edit it yourself. You have to realize that if The Rock is a 100,and he's the biggest star the WWE has ever seen.... Super Dragon shouldn't be anywhere close to a 70. Because casual fans would look at you and ask "is he related to Ultimo Dragon" if you brought him up. As for Davey Richards, his stats are high enough, whether or not they are warranted are up to the guys who watch him, but again, if you feel they should be raised or lowered, let the donators do what they do for the new data file, and edit it yourself in yours.

Bill and only Bill does the data, the thread is open for all players of the game to come in and suggest stats to make the data better, if Someone feels Davey's stats are too high then Bill shall need to take a look at that, same thing with Dragon's over

I'm not saying Super Dragon is 68 overness for all of wrestling. I'm saying, he is unsackable for PWG, and there he is insanely over, so what is the hurt of raising his overness that high?

-Raise Bret Hart's brawl to 49 and selling to 56.

-Raise Brodus Clay's overness to 52.

-Raise Lucky Cannon's brawl to 72, technical to 40, and charisma to 59. Lower his overness to 50.

-Raise Bo Rotundo's brawl to 64, technical to 74, and selling to 69.

-Raise Peter Orlov's brawl to 72 and selling to 83.

-Raise Bobby Dutch's brawl to 61, technical to 20, stiffness to 66, selling to 76, and charisma to 61.

-Raise Sheamus' selling to 74.

-Raise Seth Rollins' brawl to 71.

-Raise Ricardo Rodriguez's brawl to 63, technical to 54, stiffness to 65, selling to 70, and charisma to 73.

-Raise Richie Steamboat's brawl to 67, speed to 64, technical to 73, stiffness to 42, and selling to 71. Change his secondary finisher to Superkick (Impact).

-Raise Brian Christopher's charisma to 75 and overness to 59.

-Raise Mason Ryan's brawl to 73 and overness to 65.

-Raise Roman Leakee's brawl to 61 and selling to 63. Change his primary finisher to Samoan Drop (impact).

-Change Michael Cole's primary finisher to Ankle Lock (Submission).

Edited by KrisClassic

PWG goes under or gets bought out and theres an unreasonably over Super Dragon on Free Agency?

Edited by Kirkland

Surprised nothing was posted (that I've seen) regarding TNA's Victory Road last night:

Can we lower Jeff Hardy's behavior? I know it's relatively low right now, but I think it should be around 40 given the fact he's been incapable of competing in a couple main events. He's on the verge of getting into the "notorious troublemakers" area, if he isn't already...

Isn't it just as easy to have him as a main eventer in the game but keep his overness the same... If the fans start to resent him then you can allways push him more or less I mean thats surely whats supposed to be the challenging part of the gameplay!

My thoughts on celebrities in the DATA for EWR (contains spoilers from tonight's episode of RAW and the past few iMPACT! tapings)

I know this is a North American wrestling sim, but now and again celebrities do appear in wrestling promotions, and although they shouldn't all be added in to the DATA, I think that celebrities that have wrestled an official match should automatically be added to the game.

Take for example tonight's RAW. Snooki was in two altercations tonight, and though both physical neither would warrant her a spot in the game data, but after tonight's RAW it's been announced she's going to be in a match at Wrestlemania. Even though it's a 6-man match, and she could possibly not be used at all, I think this warrants her addition to the game roster.

Same with Jersey Shore's Angelina who has signed a contract with TNA, and has already wrestled in 2 tag team matches on iMPACT! Jumping the gun a little, they want to bring back JWoww to take on Angelina as well, but I'd wait on that before adding her.

Lets be honest, if their in an official match they deserve the spot, plain and simple.

So in conclusion, I think I can justify that certain people like, Drew Carey, Cedric the Entertainer, David Arquette, Will Forte (MacGruber), Seth Green, and Snooki all derserve to be added to the game data (if not already I really haven't checked to be honest.

I have them all in my data, and I'd be more then happy to add in stats for all of them.

I'm not saying Super Dragon is 68 overness for all of wrestling. I'm saying, he is unsackable for PWG, and there he is insanely over, so what is the hurt of raising his overness that high?

-Raise Brian Christopher's charisma to 75 and overness to 59.

-Raise Mason Ryan's brawl to 73 and overness to 65.

Disagreed with the increase to Brian Christopher's overness. He got NO reaction when he came out last night. Leave it as is.

Mason Ryan is awful. He does NOT deserve a Brawl of 73. Also keep that where it is.

Guest rasko

If Sheamus overness is 87 or 88 then Alberto Del Rio overness should be raise at 90. Del Rio is more over than Sheamus

also..Miz overness should be raise to 92-93

CM Punk overness is way to high..i put him at 89

Edited by rasko

If Sheamus overness is 87 or 88 then Alberto Del Rio overness should be raise at 90. Del Rio is more over than Sheamus

also..Miz overness should be raise to 92-93

CM Punk overness is way to high..i put him at 89

Disagree about Punk. He's involved in the other main event angle of Raw, and until very recently the Nexus/Orton feud took precedence over the Miz/Cena feud. Maybe lower his overness a bit, but not below a 92.

Lower Miz's brawl to 72 and his tech to 58. Also lower his charisma to 90, he's not better than Punk and he's sure as hell not on par with Dusty Rhodes. He stumbles over his words a good deal and his promos as of late have been extremely repetitive and catchphrase-heavy.

Swap Sheamus and Drew McIntyre's charisma levels, putting Sheamus at 83 and Drew at 76. I'm a fan of both men but Sheamus is definitely the better promo of the two.

Lower Santino Marella's technical to 62 and raise his brawl to 69. Outside of OVW he has pretty much never shown any real technical aptitude.

Lower Mason Ryan's brawl to 64. He's not much better in the ring than David Otunga.

Swap Layla and Cody Rhodes' charisma, putting Layla at 80 and Cody at 81. Cody's been cutting the best promos of his life on SmackDown, Layla screams a lot and hangs out with Michelle McCool.

Swap Alberto Del Rio's technical and brawl stats, putting his brawl at 71 and his tech at 74. Watch his matches, he's much more of a technical guy than a brawler.

Change Edge's secondary finisher to the Edgecator (submission).

Lower Heath Slater's brawl to 70, technical to 66, and speed to 58. He's vastly overrated with his current stats.

Lower Justin Gabriel's brawl, speed and tech by 6 points each. Like Slater, he's done nothing in WWE to warrant such high stats.

John Morrison's secondary finisher (Running Knee) should be a Ground move, not Impact. He always does it when the opponent is in a sitting position.

Regarding Punk/Miz's charisma, I could possible see Punk's charisma stat improving, perhaps to a 94/95. I personally don't think he should be behind Edge though, who is at a 97 (Maybe Punk could be raised to 96, Edge dropped to 95/96?). I think Miz's charisma should move down to a 92 which is one point below Shawn Michaels and HHH.

Agree with Sheamus having improved charisma though, definitely should be ahead of McIntyre's.

Edited by Cali