EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I think Miz is fine where he is or could be lowered slightly. It seems like he's been exposed quite a bit in his main event role. He's not the mic wizard a lot of people thought he was; his promos are rather redundant and not particularly enthralling, unlike CM Punk's, whose promos are usually more fleshed out, less repetitive, and more interesting, at least IMO.

I disagree with any lowering of Mason Ryan's brawl. I still maintain that it should be raised. I also disagree 100% with Justin Gabriel's stats being lowered at all. He deserves what he has.

Why does Mason Ryan's brawl deserve to be raised? He's had two televised matches: a terrible match with R-Truth, and a mediocre match with Randy Orton. In addition, I've also seen of his a mediocre house show match with Chavo Guerrero. Where, out of any of these, does a 71 brawl come from? 70 and above in any stat, to me, implies that the worker is pretty good at that particular style, and Ryan hasn't shown that sort of aptitude yet.

Same goes for Gabriel. I like the guy from the little I've seen of him. But where the hell does 86 speed come from? Is he really a better high flyer than Rey Mysterio and John Morrison? Same goes for technical; is he really on par with Tyson Kidd and Jack Swagger, both of whom have primarily tech-based offense?

Pro Wrestling Respect, ROH's developmental territory, as far as I'm aware, hasn't run for a while. Anyone who is more up to date on ROH know which workers should be removed?

-Check SS Look for Mike Mondo.

-Since Super Dragon is unsackable to PWG, I would raise his overness to specifically how popular he is over there. So, 68.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 66 and raise his pay a bit, since he is now NWA World Champion. Raise his selling to 79 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Adam Pearce's overness to 54.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 56.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 53. Check High Spots.

-Check Shooting Ability for Danny Gimondo.

-According to this story, make Devin Nash a non-wrestler. Raise his attitude and behavior to the 90s.

Super Dragon would at most be an opener in WWE/TNA so I think he should stay as is. There is no way he should be more over than Colt Cabana.

Sarita and Rosita are the new TNA Knockouts Champ.

super dragon would be a mid carder in tna and most likely wwe, a guy like him would get super over super face

He COULD, not would. Just because he would be a mid carder in TNA don't mean that he should be 68. A TNA midcarder could be in the mid 50's, low 60's.

Exactly... get over, not be over....

Leave him as is, as nothing warrants a 68 over. I would assume at least 75% of WWE fans have never heard of him at all, so 68 is out of the question.

Dragon is over in PWG alone, he has not wrestled elsewhere in several years. Most of WWE's audience would have no clue who he is. At least Colt Cabana who was Scotty Goldman during his WWE run, had a WWE run and is relatively known and is over all over the place in Mexico, the US, Canada, ect.

Davey Richard's stats should not be that high. He is not better than CM Punk, Daniel Bryan or even Jack Swagger in terms of technical. He is def not as good as Rey Mysterio in terms of speed either.

Davey is as good as Punk and Bryan (definetly better than Th-wagg-ah) but not Rey Rey. Sure Rey Rey is not a flippy dippy as he was two decades ago, BUT he can still tell a better fast-paced spot oriented match than Davey can.

This seems like a lot of he said she said... personal opinion aside, if you want their overness higher or whatnot, edit it yourself. You have to realize that if The Rock is a 100,and he's the biggest star the WWE has ever seen.... Super Dragon shouldn't be anywhere close to a 70. Because casual fans would look at you and ask "is he related to Ultimo Dragon" if you brought him up. As for Davey Richards, his stats are high enough, whether or not they are warranted are up to the guys who watch him, but again, if you feel they should be raised or lowered, let the donators do what they do for the new data file, and edit it yourself in yours.

Bill and only Bill does the data, the thread is open for all players of the game to come in and suggest stats to make the data better, if Someone feels Davey's stats are too high then Bill shall need to take a look at that, same thing with Dragon's over

Yeah thats what I meant, like theres so many different opinions. And not one person's opinion necessarily means the change should be made, so instead of filling the thread with the same back and forth,about either Dragons overness or Davey's stats, the individual in favour of them being raised, could just do that for themselves when they get the new data file. Thats all I was saying.

I disagree with any lowering of Mason Ryan's brawl. I still maintain that it should be raised. I also disagree 100% with Justin Gabriel's stats being lowered at all. He deserves what he has.

Why does Mason Ryan's brawl deserve to be raised? He's had two televised matches: a terrible match with R-Truth, and a mediocre match with Randy Orton. In addition, I've also seen of his a mediocre house show match with Chavo Guerrero. Where, out of any of these, does a 71 brawl come from? 70 and above in any stat, to me, implies that the worker is pretty good at that particular style, and Ryan hasn't shown that sort of aptitude yet.

Same goes for Gabriel. I like the guy from the little I've seen of him. But where the hell does 86 speed come from? Is he really a better high flyer than Rey Mysterio and John Morrison? Same goes for technical; is he really on par with Tyson Kidd and Jack Swagger, both of whom have primarily tech-based offense?

I agree whole-heartily with this guy. It seems a lot of people will request these stat raises based on one promo, one move, one match... it's not like Gabriel or Ryan have put on very good matches overall; just because they have a couple cool looking high flying or power moves, respectively, it doesn't make them a great worker overall. They need psychology, too. There's a lot of guys who have overrated stats because they're in WWE and had one good match or one really impressive move or whatever.

remove Kiyoshi from TNA, his profile has been removed from TNA's Roster page

Kiyoshi were also removed from the TNA Wrestling.com website roster pages Monday. This would indicate that they have parted ways with the organization.

source - Wrestlenewz

Edited by brenchleyboy

My thoughts on celebrities in the DATA for EWR (contains spoilers from tonight's episode of RAW and the past few iMPACT! tapings)

I know this is a North American wrestling sim, but now and again celebrities do appear in wrestling promotions, and although they shouldn't all be added in to the DATA, I think that celebrities that have wrestled an official match should automatically be added to the game.

Take for example tonight's RAW. Snooki was in two altercations tonight, and though both physical neither would warrant her a spot in the game data, but after tonight's RAW it's been announced she's going to be in a match at Wrestlemania. Even though it's a 6-man match, and she could possibly not be used at all, I think this warrants her addition to the game roster.

Same with Jersey Shore's Angelina who has signed a contract with TNA, and has already wrestled in 2 tag team matches on iMPACT! Jumping the gun a little, they want to bring back JWoww to take on Angelina as well, but I'd wait on that before adding her.

Lets be honest, if their in an official match they deserve the spot, plain and simple.

So in conclusion, I think I can justify that certain people like, Drew Carey, Cedric the Entertainer, David Arquette, Will Forte (MacGruber), Seth Green, and Snooki all derserve to be added to the game data (if not already I really haven't checked to be honest.

I have them all in my data, and I'd be more then happy to add in stats for all of them.

I agree with you on all this. You forgot a very important person here though, he was a guest host on RAW at 1 time. He even wrestled in a match with The Miz and Big Show, and they took on DX and Hornswoggle. That man is Jon Heder:

After watching it again, I wouldnt really call it wrestling on the part of Heder because he sucked, plain and simple. :lol:

Edited by fusionFX!

Regarding Punk/Miz's charisma, I could possible see Punk's charisma stat improving, perhaps to a 94/95. I personally don't think he should be behind Edge though, who is at a 97 (Maybe Punk could be raised to 96, Edge dropped to 95/96?). I think Miz's charisma should move down to a 92 which is one point below Shawn Michaels and HHH.

I think Miz is fine where he is or could be lowered slightly. It seems like he's been exposed quite a bit in his main event role. He's not the mic wizard a lot of people thought he was; his promos are rather redundant and not particularly enthralling, unlike CM Punk's, whose promos are usually more fleshed out, less repetitive, and more interesting, at least IMO.

Punk should definately have Charisma of 94/5 He is clearly as good at cutting promos as Raven who is 95 and on par with him, The Miz is 91% he gets great heel heat and is entertaining enough but still doesn't seem as good as HBK on mic atleast!

It seems a lot of people will request these stat raises based on one promo, one move, one match

Just putting this out there but what can you base stats on if they haven't had that many if they atleast impress in what match they have had then theres stats should be based on that if they subsaquently turn out to be less than that then theres stats can be changed then!

My thoughts on celebrities in the DATA for EWR (contains spoilers from tonight's episode of RAW and the past few iMPACT! tapings)

I know this is a North American wrestling sim, but now and again celebrities do appear in wrestling promotions, and although they shouldn't all be added in to the DATA, I think that celebrities that have wrestled an official match should automatically be added to the game.

Take for example tonight's RAW. Snooki was in two altercations tonight, and though both physical neither would warrant her a spot in the game data, but after tonight's RAW it's been announced she's going to be in a match at Wrestlemania. Even though it's a 6-man match, and she could possibly not be used at all, I think this warrants her addition to the game roster.

Same with Jersey Shore's Angelina who has signed a contract with TNA, and has already wrestled in 2 tag team matches on iMPACT! Jumping the gun a little, they want to bring back JWoww to take on Angelina as well, but I'd wait on that before adding her.

Lets be honest, if their in an official match they deserve the spot, plain and simple.

So in conclusion, I think I can justify that certain people like, Drew Carey, Cedric the Entertainer, David Arquette, Will Forte (MacGruber), Seth Green, and Snooki all derserve to be added to the game data (if not already I really haven't checked to be honest.

I have them all in my data, and I'd be more then happy to add in stats for all of them.

I agree with you on all this. You forgot a very important person here though, he was a guest host on RAW at 1 time. He even wrestled in a match with The Miz and Big Show, and they took on DX and Hornswoggle. That man is Jon Heder:

After watching it again, I wouldnt really call it wrestling on the part of Heder because he sucked, plain and simple. :lol:

I wouldn't disagree with this seems to make sense and I have often wanted to bring in someone of charisma or overness who is a wrestler just to add something to a PPV, Not to say every Raw host should but there are a few obvious non-wrestlers who should be in there expecially ones who have had important matches and you could have there wages at the limit so they wouldn't get snapped up by the competition which is the only thing I think would make it not work!

Edited by parkamania

I'll just throw this in here where it will get lost in the shuffle of people arguing about stat changes being warranted.

Personally, I don't want celebrities in the DATA. Whether they have had a match or not.

Just so you all know that not everyone is on board with the idea.

• Like 4

Even though I wouldn't mind it myself I can imagine there being problems with it, like how would you rate there overness it's not like anyone from Jersey Shore or Drew Carrey are as over as an uppercarder but at the same time realistically they aren't going to show up in say PWG etc

I said it last month but I still think El Hijo La Park aka Black Spirit ... La Park's son should be added -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XgKzXNNbA

and also Bestia 666 (Damián 666's son) -> http://media.photobucket.com/image/bestia%20666%20lucha/estrellasdelring/IWLDamianvsSteel082.jpg?o=

Edited by parkamania

Even though I wouldn't mind it myself I can imagine there being problems with it, like how would you rate there overness it's not like anyone from Jersey Shore or Drew Carrey are as over as an uppercarder but at the same time realistically they aren't going to show up in say PWG etc

I'd say have them listed as Non-Wrestlers, therefore there's no need to figure out what their card status is in whichever promotion. It's not like Drew Carey or Snooki would show up and wrestle 6 straight weeks of Monday Night RAW or something, if they'd get in the ring it would only be for PPV, and that exactly what you're able to do with Non-Wrestlers.

Plus if anyone wanted to change that, just edit their own game, or use an editor.

As much as it pains me to say this, I was planning on adding the three Jersey Shore cast members to the game this month... The RAW guest hosts and Carey, who literally made one appearance like 10 years ago, not so much.

It also looks like we're gonna need to add some of the tough enough cast to the game as well. Looks like a few of them are already in, at least.

Not sure how the game would handle 4 roster splits (Raw, Smackdown, NXT and Tough Enough) along with 5 TV shows (The first four mentioned, plus Superstars) but it looks like it'd be the most realistic thing to do.

But, as of now, I've been up around 35 consecutive hours (I blame MLB 11 The Show and the NCAA Tournament) so I'm probably not thinking as clear as I will be after a night's rest.

Perhaps someone can make those changes (Tough Enough Roster Split and 5th TV show) to see if it even works? Can you do two shows on the same night? I understand Tough Enough will follow RAW on Mondays.

-Bill

You cannot do 2 shows in one night without editing.

And with the roster splits, you'll also have to find a roster to place the likes of the McMahons etc.

All the ones who are currently unaffiliated

Since there is time to worry about this next month (TE debuts in April), may I suggest what I did earlier. Just make FCW its own federation. that way you can put their own show on Bright House, and then make Tough Enough the developmental. I know it wouldn't be televised, but it would be a suggestion.

As for special guests, I wouldn't want them on there. I understand having Snooki and the Jersey Shore folks, despite not really wanting them, but they are being used more than just one time. If you did include special guest though, how about Jeremy Piven, wasn't he in a match too?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Since there is time to worry about this next month (TE debuts in April), may I suggest what I did earlier. Just make FCW its own federation. that way you can put their own show on Bright House, and then make Tough Enough the developmental. I know it wouldn't be televised, but it would be a suggestion.

As for special guests, I wouldn't want them on there. I understand having Snooki and the Jersey Shore folks, despite not really wanting them, but they are being used more than just one time. If you did include special guest though, how about Jeremy Piven, wasn't he in a match too?

The problem is TE is NOT actual wrestling, it is reality. I say just put the Tough Enoughers in FCW for simplicity sake.

Piven was NOT wrestling and nor did Dr. Ken who was with him. He was the Asian pimp that was bodypressed by Cena.

Making FCW its own fed is a bad idea. The whole idea of FCW is a developmental fed that WWE can bring workers up from. If you make FCW then workers would have to be on open for WWE players to bring them up but that means other feds could sign them away. Put them on written then WWE players can't bring those guys up. FCW on its own doesn't work

Guest rasko

Christina Crawford is 22 years old

add Golden Boy to WWE and change his name to Luke Robinson. He is on Tough Enough and he is 26 years old

add Matt Cross to WWE

add Sin Cara to the RAW brand

Edited by rasko