EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Why there isn't Giant Bernard ?

Because his name is now Gigante Bernard.

Well i guess it should go back since he only used that in Mexico and he is now back full time in Japan.

Thats good with me, I never sign him anyways lol

I mentioned Pro Wrestling Ohio earlier and here is some information. Their website is www.pwowrestling.com The channel they are on is Sports Time Ohio (which would be a regional sports network).

Their wrestlers are:

Jason Bane

Brian Bender

Bobby Beverly

Mr. Brinks

M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross

Pedro DeLuca

Luis Diamante

"Omega" Aaron Draven

Facade (Michael Facade)

Marion Fontaine

Ben Fruith

Johnny Gargano

Jason Gory

Hobo Joe

Matthew Justice

Flip Kendrick

Krimson

Kirst

Gregory Iron

Louis Lyndon

Agent Aaron Maguire

"Amazing" N8 Mattson

Isaac Montana

Portia Perez

Raven

Bobby Shields

Vic Travagliante

Nicki Valentino

Corey Winters

Shiima Xion

Announcer Joe Drombrowski

Referees: Tom Dunn and Isaac Noonan

Tag Teams include:

The Sons Of Michigan (Ben Fruith, Benjamin Boone, and N8 Mattson)

The Homeless Handicapped Connection (Hobo Joe and Gregory Iron)

Champions are:

Heavyweight Champ- Johnny Gargano

Tag Team Champs- The Homeless Handicapped Connection

I'm not sure who all is in the game already, I know quite a few are. The problem is that I think most have three federations already. I've seen a lot wrestle, but some have never seen. There are pictures on their website if someone wanted to figure out stats for them, as I'm not too good at that.

Like I said before, I don't care if they are added, I was just presenting it as an option since they do have a weekly televised show (according to their website, to 4.5 million homes) and have legends stop in quite often (Raven is on the roster and Greg Valentine has worked with them recently).

They just announced they will be broadcasting old and new episodes online soon in addition to their STO show. So if they are added maybe add a second show, or don't.

Edited by jupiterhill

I don't know if there's something I'm doing wrong, but there appears to be a game-killing problem with the Staff.

I started a game with WWE and every single staff member started with 0 months on their contract. This wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that every single staff member starts with 0 morale. Because of this, they'll refuse to negotiate a new contract and because of that you can't even use Arsenic to switch their morale and force them to re-sign. I went ahead and checked the editor and there is no way to edit morale or contract length through there.

So yeah, until this gets fixed there's no way to play longer than a month before the entire staff leaves. I'm guessing it's the same deal with the other promotions as well. There are also a few other wonky things (probably a good 50 or so WWE workers have 0 months on their deals and nearly everybody else has a 27-month deal. also Masters and Morrison have never debuted apparently).

Looks great otherwise. (Y)

I don't know if there's something I'm doing wrong, but there appears to be a game-killing problem with the Staff.

I started a game with WWE and every single staff member started with 0 months on their contract. This wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that every single staff member starts with 0 morale. Because of this, they'll refuse to negotiate a new contract and because of that you can't even use Arsenic to switch their morale and force them to re-sign. I went ahead and checked the editor and there is no way to edit morale or contract length through there.

So yeah, until this gets fixed there's no way to play longer than a month before the entire staff leaves. I'm guessing it's the same deal with the other promotions as well. There are also a few other wonky things (probably a good 50 or so WWE workers have 0 months on their deals and nearly everybody else has a 27-month deal. also Masters and Morrison have never debuted apparently).

Looks great otherwise. (Y)

Not a problem with the update. You probably didn't wait the time to let the game load...

Well, I started loading the game and then left the room to eat. It had finished loading when I came back. You're probably right though, probably something with my PC caused EWR to mess up.

My bad, should have tried a second time before reporting. I haven't d/led one of these updates in quite some time as I've been immersed in my current 2002 game. Gonna go try re-starting.

The second go-around worked. Glad to see the only issue was a brainfart by my computer.

Anyway, surveying the roster the one suggestion I'd have is to put Jackson Andrews in FCW (he starts on the active Raw roster). I think they aborted the idea of him as Kidd's bodyguard back in early January.

If A-Ri isn't back up on the main roster by the end of this month I'd probably start him in FCW too for the next update. Possibly McGillicutty too but that probably depends on whether or not he's still listed on the Raw roster page.

Gunner and Murphy need both Superstar Look and Menacing checked. Gunner already has SS Look. But that still applies to both guys.

Jesse Neal should also have superstar look checked.

Eric Young and Orlando Jordan should be faces by now..

Remove Dixie Carter from TNA as Hogan now owns the promotion.

D'Angelo Dinero should be changed to a heel once again. He has been feuding with Samoa Joe(who is a face) for some time now.

Rhino should be removed from the TNA roster. He's been gone for awhile.

Add Sting back to TNA and make him the TNA World Champion.

Edited by fusionFX!

Gunner and Murphy need both Superstar Look and Menacing checked. Gunner already has SS Look. But that still applies to both guys.

D'Angelo Dinero should be changed to a heel once again. He has been feuding with Samoa Joe(who is a face) for some time now.

Just storyline, she shouldn't be removed.

Here's some more NWA Hollywood guys' stats (sorry for not putting it in spoiler tags, but the formatting was off):

Full Name: Todd Chandler

Shortened Name: Chandler

Birth Month:Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 7000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Welcome to O.C. (Corner) Both

Relationships: Friendship with Brandon Parker

Alter Egos:N/A

Brawl: 54

Speed: 57

Technical:62

Stiffness:50

Selling: 75

Over: 8

Charisma: 44

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Face No Gimmick Needed

Full Name: Famous B

Shortened Name: Famous B (or B if it doesn't fit)

Finishers:450 Splash (Top Rope)

Relationships: Loyalty to Joey Kaos Munoz

Brawl: 42

Speed: 64

Technical:50

Stiffness:40

Selling: 80

Over: 10

Charisma: 65

Face Cool

Full Name: Rico Dynamite

Shortened Name: Dynamite

Nationality:American

Finishers: Rico Death Clinch (Submission)

Relationships: Loyalty to Joey Kaos Munoz

Alter Egos: Joey Rico Dynamite

Brawl: 53

Speed: 39

Technical:43

Selling: 69

Over: 8

Charisma: 48

Heel Arrogant (Tick trainer)

Full Name: SoCal Crazy

Shortened Name: Crazy

Wage: 5000

Finishers: Crazy Destroyer (Impact)

Relationships: Loyalty to Al Katrazz, B-Boy, Mike Rapada

Brawl: 35

Speed: 55

Technical: 39

Selling: 66

Over: 5

Charisma: 52

Face Luchadore

-Add the tag team "Chandler and Parker" with Todd Chandler and Brandon Parker with 5 experience.

-Tick trainer for B-Boy and Mike Rapada

-Ray Rosas should be heel with Old School Heel as his gimmick

Just storyline, she shouldn't be removed.

Alright then. Good enough, I guess.

To follow up on the D'Angelo Dinero/Samoa Joe thing, Joe is a tweener in the game..he SHOULD be a face. You hardly ever hear mixed reactions towards him, they're mostly cheers.

For the new promotion I would consider PWX owned by Frank Goodman

http://www.bearsruletheworld.com/froberto/PWX/rosterchamp.htm

I think all of their wrestlers aside from Frankie Starz are in the data .

In regards to PWO - I asked for it about a year ago, I've been a fan of the promotion since it's formation in 2007, but I don't feel it's actually worthy of being in the game. Most of the guys who work for PWO don't really try too hard during their shows, it's a really laid back promotion and no one working there really goes out of their way for 5 star, or even entertaining matches. It basically relies on doing enough just to get by. If you're interested in Northeast Ohio wrestling, Absolute Intense Wrestling is where it's at, they basically use the same talent, but it's actually worth watching.

Is Murphy the smaller of the two? If that's the case, I don't think he's menacing at all. SS is questionable. The bigger guy (not sure if that's Gunner or Murphy, sorry) should have menacing. I'm not sure EITHER need SS Look, really, as they don't stand out that much.

He's recognizable in a freak kind of way, but I don't know about SS Look... his physique is kind of unimpressive, and if it weren't for his mohawk and tattoos... I mean, lots of guys have those and don't look like breakout stars.

Heels can be comedic too. They remind me more of AJ Styles' role in the Christian Coalition, where they're sort of putzes... though Young is more than Jordan. Unless something happened on the 3/10 show I don't know about (I try to avoid spoilers) Young is still serving Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff. Despite being comedic, I'd say he should be a tweener at most, not a full-blown face.

No. As already stated, it's just an angle. She hasn't given up control of the company outside of kayfabe.

Good point. If this change hasn't been made, it really should be.

I thought he was involved in an EV2.0 storyline not that long ago (a few months). The thing is, most of those guys... Sabu, Raven, Rhino... basically everyone except Dreamer and RVD, it seems like they're just occasional workers for TNA. Kind of like WWE with Nash, Hacksaw, Iron Sheik, etc.

Yep.

In regards to PWO - I asked for it about a year ago' date=' I've been a fan of the promotion since it's formation in 2007, but I don't feel it's actually worthy of being in the game. Most of the guys who work for PWO don't really try too hard during their shows, it's a really laid back promotion and no one working there really goes out of their way for 5 star, or even entertaining matches. It basically relies on doing enough just to get by. If you're interested in Northeast Ohio wrestling, Absolute Intense Wrestling is where it's at, they basically use the same talent, but it's actually worth watching. [/quote']

That's an interesting way to look at it. I have NEVER heard poor workrate in a promotion being used to rationalize why it shouldn't be included. I don't necessarily agree, though. I think it should be, more or less, the 35 (or whatever number) most important promotions, regardless of workrate or other personal factors. I would say the 35 "biggest" promotions, but then you get into territory where there are promotions that are "huge" but don't run shows that often, or some promotions whose main workers are already working for three other larger promotions. :huh:

Edited by Master Shakespeare

If not already posted, here it is: Add Ryan Nemeth to WWE, developmental deal of course.

WWE has reportedly signed OVW star Ryan Nemeth to a developmental deal. He is the brother of WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler.

- Source: http://www.twnpnews.com/messages2/33092.php

And by looking at this picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xEsZ82ySf2M/TXMNcfmV-mI/AAAAAAAAO7Y/FRKlZZ_Utys/s400/normal_166846_568229122408_28701978_32905599_6744277_n.jpg, I think he deserves SS look.

Edited by fusionFX!

"Bash" pretty much just uses the Solomon name now (I suggested as alter-ego a few months ago). Finishers should be Pumphandle Powerbomb (Primary - Impact) and the Top Rope Headbutt (secondary - Top rope).

Add "Bex" as an alter-ego of Zak Zodiac

Add "Bud" as an alter ego of The Zebra Kid

Add a tag team between the two named "The Hooligans". Give them 20-30 for experience as they have tagged numerous times in WAW as Zak & Zebra or as The Hooligans.