EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I don't think Ziggler has produced a MATCH that is deserving of an 81 brawl rating. That's where I truly disagree. While he has components or elements of good brawling, and maybe it's because he hasn't worked the right opponent yet, but he hasn't really had a great brawl to deserve it. Much like the speed rating isn't how fast you are or how many flips you can do, and the technical rating isn't how complex your submission holds are... it's how you piece together a match of that specific type. Ziggler is a capable brawler, even a pretty good one, but not an 81.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 81.

Kris, I usually agree with your updates, but as good as Ziggler's punches are, I have to disagree with you. The game defines Brawl, Tech, and Speed ratings as the rating a worker has based on his ability to have a great match in that type. Now, brawling doesn't mean hardcore, but Ziggler hasn't had that "Austin/Rock from WM 15" match that warrants an 80+ brawl rating. Austin is one of the best brawlers ever, but his punches weren't close to the best. If that is what you use to determine your brawl rating, perhaps use it to determine the stiffness rating.

-Tick SS Look, Announcer(?) and fonz factor(?) for Abraham Washington.

-Add Kenneth Cameron to the game:

Kenneth Cameron

Cameron, Male

August, Age unknown

Heavyweight?

Brawl: 54

Speed: 22

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 42

Selling: 58

Over: 12

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Check SS Look

Wages: 10,000

Speaks: Yes

British

Primary Finisher: KO (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Curb Stomp (Impact)

Face, None for now?

-Add Monty Lynch to the game:

Monty Lynch

Monty Lynch, Male

August, Age unknown

Lightweight

Brawl: 46

Speed: 63

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 56

Selling: 60

Over: 15

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Check SS Look and Menacing(?)

Wages: 10,000

British

Primary Finisher: Curb Stomp (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Curb Stomp (Impact)

Face, None for now?

Add both guys to WWE on a development deal. There's a few more that still need added to the game. I couldn't find anything on them, they are: Buddy Stretcher, DeSean Bishop, Erick Rowan, and Jason Mullen.

OK, quick update:

Finally got a good chunk of rest from this past weekend and am gonna try to cram as much in as possible before releasing the April Update. It could be out as soon as tonight, or as late as Sunday at this point... Absolute worst case, though, it will be out before WrestleMania gets underway on Sunday afternoon.

As of right now, there are 35 promotions in the game... The 34 that were in last month and NWA Force-1 Pro has been added. Usually, I take a promotion out before adding a new one, but decided to do it the other way this time. As I stated before, I plan to remove Wrestlicious, Inter Species Wrestling and WLW... However, I don't know which ones will be out in time for April. Chances are, I'll remove the ones with the least amount in them first. I'm also planning on adding Showtime All Star Wrestling, but again, dunno if it'll get done before April's update.

While I'm thinking about it, I went through all of the owners in the game and found 5 that I couldn't really find anything on... Perhaps we can remove them, or switch them to another position (RA, Prod, Writer, etc). Here's the list:

Angus MacDudley

Billy Randall

Jay T. Prichard

Sal Gardner

Tony Smalls

Any more info on these guys would be greatly appreciated.

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

-Add Jesse White to the game:

Jesse White

White, Male

April, 24 (as of the April update he should be changed to 25)

Heavyweight

Brawl: 68

Speed: 15

Technical: 55

Stiffness: 60

Selling: 65

Over: 13

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Wage: 15,000

American

Primary Finisher: Spear (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Belly to Belly Suplex (Impact)

Face, Family Guy

Check SS Look.

-Add a Blood Relationship between Jesse White and Vader.

-Check Trainer for Vader.

-Check Menacing for Tamon Honda.

-Raise Makoto Hashi's brawl to 73 and stiffness to 66.

-Raise Tatsumi Fujinami's brawl to 75, stiffness to 64, and selling to 76.

-Raise 2 Cold Scorpio's brawl to 58. Check Fonz Factor.

-Add a tag team between Vader and Jesse White, 15 experience. Finisher: Double Chokeslam.

-If Eddie Edward's overness is 66, I'd say raise Davey Richards' to 69.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 68.

-Raise Chris Hero's overness to 68.

-Raise Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 67.

-Raise Jay Briscoe's overness to 68.

-Raise Mark Briscoe's overness to 68.

-Raise Steve Corino's overness to 64 and charisma to 93.

-Raise Masato Yoshino's overness to 58 and charisma to 58.

-Raise Naruki Doi's brawl to 75, stiffness to 54, selling to 84, overness to 57, and charisma to 50.

-Raise Shingo's overness to 57.

-Raise Dragon Kid's overness to 54.

-Raise Brodie Lee's overness to 35.

-Raise Austin Aries' overness to 69.

-Raise Johnny Gargano's brawl to 63, speed to 66, overness to 31, and charisma to 76.

-Raise Shiima Xion's brawl to 54, speed to 72, technical to 74, stiffness to 45, and selling to 74.

-Raise Ruckus' brawl to 53, speed to 84, technical to 68, and selling to 73. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Charlie Haas' overness to 68.

-I think Christopher Daniels is a heel in ROH? At the very least he is a tweener.

-Raise Sean Waltman’s brawl to 64.

-Raise Dingo's speed to 74 and technical to 68.

-Change Brett DiBiase to a Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his brawl to 67, technical to 52, stiffness to 60, selling to 66, and charisma to 58.

-Raise Xavier Woods’ brawl to 69 and selling to 76. Change his finisher to Culture Shock (Top Rope Standing) and X Marks the Spot (Top Rope Standing).

Edited by KrisClassic

-I think Matt Morgan's technical stat is too high...maybe lower by 8-10?

-Raise Santino and Kozlov's tag experience by about 10

-According to wikipedia, slam sports and his facebook, Robert Roode was born in 1977, making him 34 years old

Edited by Viva

OK, very quick note here (since it's 4:30 AM):

The plan is to have this out tomorrow afternoon, likely before 5 PM EST. As of now, there are 34 promotions (meaning one blank spot). The two promotions gone are WLW and ISW. The two added promotions are SAW (Showtime All-Star Wrestling) and NWA Force-1 Pro Wrestling. I have personally made logos and banners for these promotions, so at least I have something to put in those spots. I will likley post those in this thread tomorrow first thing before I get started on finalizing the update.

My question: If I post them here, is there any reason to include them in the update Zips? I'm thinking I should, just because, when next month's thread goes up, this will will fall like a rock and people likely won't see this thread. In total, everything is like 85KB, so they aren't big, byte-wise either. If anyone can think of a good reason to NOT include them, please feel free to comment. I really don't want to double the amount of zips to include and not include banners and logos. :)

I'm also thinking, at the start of this month, I'll be taking a few days to do an all new logo and banner pack... Some of the ones I'm using look old as hell :) If there's interest in those, I can zip them and throw them up when I'm done. I'm not an artist, by any means, but I like to incorporate parts of their actual website on the ingame banner, when possible.

OK, off to bed for a few hours.

-Bill

-Raise Jorge Rivera's stiffness to 40 and selling to 65. Raise his wages to 40,000. Due to the circumstances surrounding his falling out with Quack, I'd say lower his attitude to 70 and behavior to 75. Change his birth month to August (according to Wiki and Cagematch.de).

OK, final quick note:

Decided against posting the banners and logos here... What I'm gonna do is just upload them to their own folder that way, if people want them, regardless of whether they download the FULL or DATA version, they can just download it separately. With me planning to overhaul all of them next month, this is just a small pack for the new promotions, along with a new ECCW logo, which is what prompted me to look into doing an all-new pack next month... Basically, the ECCW logo I had was at least 200 years old. :)

I'll post these links with the udates as well, which will be out in a few hours... But figured some would want a sneak peek. :)

This pack includes:

A banner for SAW

A banner for NWA-F1

2 logos for SAW

1 logo for NWA-F1

1 logo for ECCW

MegaUpload Banner/Logo Pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=APE30LF9

MediaFireBanner/Logo Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?w1yf5fdbyfwsq0y

-Bill

-If Eddie Edward's overness is 66, I'd say raise Davey Richards' to 69.

That's fine, I've generally tried to be fairly conservative on all ratings.

-I think Christopher Daniels is a heel in ROH? At the very least he is a tweener.

Well, it depends on how much weight you want to assign last night. Last night was pretty much the first actual signs of a turn as compared to just what people figured. I was contemplating saying make him a Tweener, so that'd be fine by me if so. I'd hold off on heel for now though.

-Tick Diva for Tab Jackson. Make her heel gimmick Old School Heel

-Add Thunderkitty to NWA Hollywood as a Face with Fun Babyface as her gimmick. Give her a loyalty with Joey Kaos Munoz. Add Thunder Kitty and May to her Alter Egos.

Edited by Soundgarden9