EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest rasko

any wrestler from FCW who gets removed from the site it's released. If he would be called to the main roster then they wouldn't remove his profile from FCW roster page

up Mason Ryan's overness to 70

iMPACT spoiler

turn Tommy Dreamer heel and put him in Immortal

-Raise Johnny Curtis' brawl to 67, stiffness to 46, and charisma to 67. Check Shooting (he was in the Navy).

I don't see how someone being in the Navy would affect their amatuer wrestling background

Shooting means having the ability to fight legitimately, a skill anyone in the armed forces would know.

any wrestler from FCW who gets removed from the site it's released. If he would be called to the main roster then they wouldn't remove his profile from FCW roster page

That's not strictly true. Alberto Del Rio (working under the name 'Alberto Banderas') was taken off the FCW roster page soon after he starting working house shows, a few weeks before he was called up to the main roster. I'd agree that usually it means a release, but I'd hold off on this one until we get some actual concrete proof he's gone

Edited by Rainiac

it was a couple of weeks before Del Rio did house shows after being removed from FCW's page.

it is mostly amateur/college wrestling not fighting as in shooting a weapon they are 2 completely different things to do, I was in the army and currently training to wrestle, being in the armed forces did fuck all for my wrestling ability

Guest The Phenomenal Red

but Brett DiBiase didn't start working house shows like Del Rio

Go with hard facts rather than opinions and assumptions. I agree it LOOKS like Brett is gone from the WWE due to the past with FCW wrestlers released after their roster pictures are removed but he could have been thrown into another gimmick or is getting on RAW, SmackDown or NXT. I'll wait on this.

Does anyone have stats for Eddie Carnage and Will Maximo (Jose's replacement for The SAT)? Both of them will be in Steve Carel's new promotion Urban Wrestling Federation starting next month.

it was a couple of weeks before Del Rio did house shows after being removed from FCW's page.

it is mostly amateur/college wrestling not fighting as in shooting a weapon they are 2 completely different things to do, I was in the army and currently training to wrestle, being in the armed forces did fuck all for my wrestling ability

Shooting doesn't mean just amateur wrestling. The military does teach hand-to-hand combat, which I believe is applicable here.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Shooting doesn't mean just amateur wrestling. The military does teach hand-to-hand combat, which I believe is applicable here.

So Homicide and anyone growing up in the hood should have it ticked for the same reason. I don't think they should unless they are actually learning a form or martial arts or Greco-Roman wrestling.

• Like 1