EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Lower Deranged IWA-MS's brawl to 79. Raise his speed to 20, technical to 10, and overness to 30. Check Menacing. Is there any alternative name we can call him, considering IWA-MS is no more?

-Raise John Cena's brawl to 79, selling to 83, and overness to 98. Lower his stiffness to 50.

-Raise Necro Butcher's overness to 64.

-Raise Toby Klein's selling to 81 and overness to 30. Lower his brawl to 82.

Earlier, it was discussed that Undertaker's stats should be lowered. I disagree. He still has it in the ring.

Cena having the same brawl as Tommy Dreamer, no way Jose. I'd keep Cena where he is now.

Dreamer used to be a great brawler, but to say that he is better than Cena today I think would be inaccurate. Cena is a great WWE-style brawler and can also pull out a great hardcore match too (see: vs. Umaga at the Royal Rumble).

-Change Aaron Aguilera to a lightweight. Check Menacing. Raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Austin Amadeus' brawl to 56, technical to 66, stiffness to 36, and selling to 58.

-Check SS Look for Sedrick Strong. Raise his brawl to 65 and stiffness to 46.

-Raise Kenny King's selling to 74.

-Change Dash Bennett to a heavyweight. Check Menacing. Raise his brawl to 42 and charisma to 60.

-Raise Daryl Bonilla's brawl to 25 and technical to 10. Change his primary finisher to Twisting Neckbreaker (Impact) and Tombstone Piledriver (Impact).

Edited by KrisClassic

I'd give Watts far higher stats than that, considering he is a legitimately good worker. In fact, I'd switch his and Jermiahs stats around, considering Jermiah has no experience in wrestling, and is only getting into it through Tough Enough. He hasn't even had a match yet. Impressive on that, but how can you give him such good stats from doing, so far, nothing?

EDIT: Refering to the stats from the other page, submited by somebody. They seem good otherwise.

Edited by Black Majik

Just a quick FYI, if anyone wants to work on this... The only Tough Enough wrestler not in the game is Mickael Zaki. I'll throw some together, so he's in for sure this month, but will gladly adjust if others want to voice their opinions.

Here's what I came up with, really just by somewhat comparing to Ryan Howe: 37-54-29-41-57-11-54-89-83, Shooting Checked

I also set Zaki as a heel, but haven't really come up with a gimmick for him as of yet. I assigned Monster to Eric Watts as well.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Villano notes:

Remove Los Villanos as a stable, they are currently somewhat inactive.

Rename the tag team entry for The Villanos to Los Villanos IV y V.

Create a tag team entry for Los Villanos III y IV with Villano III and Villano IV at 60 exp.

Create a tag team entry for Los Villanos III y V with Villano III and Villano V(Rey Mendoza Jr. II at 60 exp.

Rename Rey Mendoza Jr. to Rey Mendoza Jr. II.

Add Rey Mendoza Jr to Villano IV's alter egos.

Villano III's finishers are correct.

Villano IV's finishers are correct

Villano V's(Rey Mendoza Jr. II) primary finisher should be La Tapatia (submission) and his secondary should be Step Over Armbar (submission.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just a quick FYI, if anyone wants to work on this... The only Tough Enough wrestler not in the game is Mickael Zaki. I'll throw some together, so he's in for sure this month, but will gladly adjust if others want to voice their opinions.

Here's what I came up with, really just by somewhat comparing to Ryan Howe: 37-54-29-41-57-11-54-89-83, Shooting Checked

I also set Zaki as a heel, but haven't really come up with a gimmick for him as of yet. I assigned Monster to Eric Watts as well.

-Bill

Are those stats for Zaki? If they are, he should have SS Look checked as well.

I'd give Watts far higher stats than that, considering he is a legitimately good worker. In fact, I'd switch his and Jermiahs stats around, considering Jermiah has no experience in wrestling, and is only getting into it through Tough Enough. He hasn't even had a match yet. Impressive on that, but how can you give him such good stats from doing, so far, nothing?

EDIT: Refering to the stats from the other page, submited by somebody. They seem good otherwise.

I'm the guy who came up with the stats. From watching Tough Enough, I really think that Jeremiah is the better worker there. Brawling could possibly be switched around but as for speed and technical, they should stay the absolute same.

Edited by fusionFX!

-Bill

Are those stats for Zaki? If they are, he should have SS Look checked as well.

I'm the guy who came up with the stats. From watching Tough Enough, I really think that Jeremiah is the better worker there. Brawling could possibly be switched around but as for speed and technical, they should stay the absolute same.

I agree with fusionFX.

Also, has anybody discussed this thing with WWE Superstars? It's shown on the internet on WWE's website so shouldn't it still be in the game? Just change the network from WGN America to the same network(TV-PG Online) that NXT is on.

Edited by fusionFX!
  • Like 1

Tick shooting for Dino Carter and Rhys Ali. Both have amateur wrestling experience.

Make Devin Allen a heavyweight.

Raise Sicodelico Jr.'s charisma to 35.

Raise Andy Leavine's attitude to 100. He's completely focused on his Tough Enough win. No partying, no drinking during the competition.

Make Matt Cappotelli a non-wrestler. Change his gimmick to Old School Face. He's too old for Blue Chipper.

Switch Andrew Vain's stats. The guy was (mainly) a brawler in OVW and FCW. Current stats are Brawl 31, Speed 59 and Technical 24. Change it to Brawl 59, Speed 24 and Technical 31. Change his birth month to October and his age to 29.

Going to stand by what I said. Jason Watts can be looked up on Youtube and quite a few good matches with him will come up, showing he has talent, enough for much more than what you've given him in the stats, meanwhile Jermiah has not had a match yet, so in no shape or form should he be that good. At least bump his speed and tech down to the 30s or so, and bump up Jasons up to the 20s/30s for both, and at least a 65 in brawl.

Oh, and add a friendship between Watts and Ricardo Rodriguez. From what I've gathered, they were friends when both worked the indies.

Also, spoiler regarding a former CHIKARA stars identity.

Niles Young is Lance Steel, so delete the Lance Steel, add his relationships to Niles Young and add Lance Steel as his alter ego. Still don't know who Lance Steel II is.

EDIT: Apparently has no relationships. Give Niles Young a loyalty to Mike Quackenbush then.

Edited by Black Majik

Going to stand by what I said. Jason Watts can be looked up on Youtube and quite a few good matches with him will come up, showing he has talent, enough for much more than what you've given him in the stats, meanwhile Jermiah has not had a match yet, so in no shape or form should he be that good. At least bump his speed and tech down to the 30s or so, and bump up Jasons up to the 20s/30s for both, and at least a 65 in brawl.

Oh, and add a friendship between Watts and Ricardo Rodriguez. From what I've gathered, they were friends when both worked the indies.

Niles Young is Lance Steel, so delete the Lance Steel, add his relationships to Niles Young and add Lance Steel as his alter ego. Still don't know who Lance Steel II is.

EDIT: Apparently has no relationships. Give Niles Young a loyalty to Mike Quackenbush then.

Jason/Eric Watts isn't the greatest speedy type guy in the wrestling business. His speed sucks, and he's out of shape..Jeremiah's got alot more speed than Eric does. If you watched last night's Tough Enough, you can tell that from the challenge they did. Jason should have between 10-15 at the most in speed..

Edited by fusionFX!

Speed isn't how fast they are though, its how well they can work a speed/high flying/lucha type match (or how good they are against somebody who is a high flyer. Claudio Castagnoli has a great speed because of this.). Which Jason can do. And Jermiah is unproved in since he still hasn't had a match.

Edited by Black Majik

Speed isn't how fast they are though, its how well they can work a speed/high flying/lucha type match (or how good they are against somebody who is a high flyer. Claudio Castagnoli has a great speed because of this.). Which Jason can do. And Jermiah is unproved in since he still hasn't had a match.

Point made. In that, I would switch Jeremiah's and Jason's speed stats around.

- Raise Mason Ryan's overness to 65, brawl to 72, speed to 25, technical to 22, and charisma to 62. Change his primary finisher to Powerbomb, move House of Pain to his secondary finisher. Check shooting ability IMO since he was on the UK Gladiators show.

- Raise AJ Kirsch's overness to 12, raise his charisma to 48. Check SS Look. Give him a loyalty relationship with Mr. Prime Time. Change both his primary and secondary finishers to Superkick.

- Raise Andy Levine's overness to 18, raise his technical to 23, and raise his charisma to 55. Check menacing(?). Check shooting ability. He played football and during the offseason he went through some MMA training.

Edited by fusionFX!

I disagree. No one person consistently plays the Steel character. It is a different guy each time. So I'd leave them in the game, the same way the Chikara Ice Creams are still in the game.

- Erick Rowan

Rowan

Heavyweight

November, 30 years old

Brawl: 58

Speed: 10

Technical: 10

Stiffness: 64

Selling: 50

Over: 11

Charisma: 50

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Wages: Normal WWE Development pay

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Chokeslam(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Fallaway Slam(Impact)

Heel, Evil or Monster

Check Menacing

Add him to WWE, developmental deal.

Add Thoruf Marius as an Alter Ego.

- DeSean Bishop

Bishop

Heavyweight

Don't know what month, 27 years old(guess on his age)

Brawl: 62

Speed: 25

Technical: 20

Stiffness: 52

Selling: 57

Over: 10

Charisma: 62

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Wages: Normal WWE Development pay

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Uranage(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Boston Crab(Submission)

Tweener, Legitimate Athlete

Check SS Look

Add him to WWE, developmental deal.

Add Navy Blue as an alter ego.

- Check SS Look and menacing for DT Porter.

Jason Mullen and Buddy Stretcher are left that needs stats. If anybody knows them that can make stats, please feel free.

Buddy Stretcher wrestled as Samuel Elias in the indies. Look that up on youtube and you should be able to find some matches of his.

Edited by fusionFX!

I disagree. No one person consistently plays the Steel character. It is a different guy each time. So I'd leave them in the game, the same way the Chikara Ice Creams are still in the game.

Nope, Lance Steel (at least, the first Lance Steel) was consistently played by the same guy, and it would be hard to show otherwise, because of the fact he wore a skintight outfit, unlike the Ice Creams big, baggy attires.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NXT Spoiler:

We are back and we see footage from last week when JTG saved Jacob Novak’s life before William Regal had a chance to take care of him. Before Jacob Novak participates in his tag team match with his pro, he wants to talk to William Regal. Jacob says that he has had one thing on his mind. That was the look on William Regal’s face when he embarrassed him in front of his own country. The things that Regal says about him don’t bother him because he has a bright future. Jacob says that his career is just starting while Regal’s is over.

Regal gets up from the announce table and he gets a house mic. Regal tells Jacob that he might be right. Regal says that he is on the wrong side of forty. He has lived a thousand lifetimes. He has been his own worst enemy. If Jacob thinks that a pathetic muppet is going to dictate to him what he is going to do and when he is going to do it, he is sorely mistaken. Regal says that he will get in the ring and he tells Sunshine that he won’t like the outcome.

Jacob wonders if Regal wants to be a man and call him out and fight him. Novak says that is not going to happen as Regal climbs the steps. Novak says that he already has a match, a real match. He tells Regal that when they fight, it will be on his terms. Novak challenges him to a match next week.

Regal says that he knew what Novak was going to say.

Make William Regal an active worker again. I think he was a lower midcarder/midcarder.

As for the Lance Steel deal, can someone source it please?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red