EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Lucky Cannon finisher should be the Lucky Strike (impact)

Rick Victor finisher should be the Michinoku Driver (impact)

change The Bashing Bulgarian name to Miroslav Makarov

change Tenille name to Ashley Miller

Ryan Nemeth should be heel. change his gimmick to Cocky

change Los Armados name to Los Aviadores (Hunico & Epico(Tito Colon)

The report I read said Ashley Miller was probably Tenille.. Sounds like the person wasn't sure and was just guessing since he heard she was sign. I know Tenille just wrestled for ECCW last week and there was no mention it being her last match there. I wouldn't change her name just yet, got the feeling it not her.

The report I read said Ashley Miller was probably Tenille.. Sounds like the person wasn't sure and was just guessing since he heard she was sign. I know Tenille just wrestled for ECCW last week and there was no mention it being her last match there. I wouldn't change her name just yet, got the feeling it not her.

Just looked on my Facebook and ECCW is promoting a show for May 7th titled "Diva's Last Dance" which has Tenille vs Nicole Matthews which is billed as Tenille's last match in ECCW.

PWG stuff

put the PWG tag titles on Jeremy and Max Buck. Remove Paul London from PWG, he no showed the event and they have removed him from the roster page.

London is back on the roster.

Right. Doing my Chikara research... The following need finding who they are/adding to the game if not in:

Hieracon (aka "Jonathan Gresham")

Obariyon - Half of The Batri

Kodama - Half of The Batri

Kobald

These 4 all appear on the website official roster and not in the game.

Edited by Muppet92

-Lower Luke Gallows' stiffness to 60.

-Raise Rudy Boy Gonzalez's speed to 20, technical to 55, and selling to 74.

-Who is Tojo Sensei? I've never heard of him and upon research can't find anything on him, but he has a relatively high overness of 40. Perhaps he is a fake worker?

-I asked this last month but it went unanswered. Is this the same Chupacabra as in the game? If so a lot of stuff is inaccurate for him in-game.

-Lower Nick Gage's overness to 45.

-Raise Zack Sabre Jr.'s brawl to 66, technical to 84, and charisma to 58.

Edited by KrisClassic

AR Fox / Lightweight / Birth Month-? / Age-24

Brawling-36

Speed-83

Tech.-36

Stiffness-40

Selling-60

Over-11

Charisma-58

Attitude-85

Behavior-85

Tick-High Spots

Contracts

DGUSA-Face-Lower Midcard-Highlight Reel

CZW-Face-Lower Midcard-Highlight Reel

Evolve-Face-Lower Midcard-Highlight Reel

Wages-$5000

Speaks-Yes

Nationality-American

Primary Finisher-Kriptonite Krunch / Impact

Secondary Finisher-Flying Cutter / Top Rope Standing

Video shows the finishers, haven't messed with EWR in a bit so top rope standing may mean something differently than I remember.

-Raise Johnny Saint's technical to 81.

-Raise Erik Andretti's technical to 65 and selling to 74.

-Raise Evan Starsmore's brawl to 30 and selling to 60.

-Raise Shane Hagadorn's overness to 39.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's overness to 35.

-Raise Alex Payne's brawl to 65 and overness to 35.

-Raise Andy Ridge's overness to 38.

-Raise Bob Evans' overness to 24.

-Raise Truth Martini's brawl to 24 and overness to 38.

-Raise Jimmy Rave's brawl to 64, technical to 74, and charisma to 75. Why is his attitude so low? I recall hearing an incident where he saved an indy show. I'd raise his attitude to 75, unless someone has a good reason for it to be 61.

-Raise Colt Cabana's technical to 86.

-Lower Sylvan Grenier's overness to 50. Raise his brawl to 67 and technical to 32.

-Raise Shelton Benjamin's brawl to 73 and speed to 74.

Guest rasko

is someone here who could give us stats for the following wrestlers: Buddy Stetcher, DeSean Bishop, Erick Rowan and Jason Mullen ?

Edited by rasko

-Raise Johnny Saint's technical to 81.

Ugh... I really don't think he deserves it. The guy was good in his day, but he's soooo slow now. I know there's a difference between tech and speed, but while the guy does okay technical moves, he's going so slowly... I don't think he deserves to be a GREAT technician. He doesn't need a raise.

-Raise Jimmy Rave's brawl to 64, technical to 74, and charisma to 75. Why is his attitude so low? I recall hearing an incident where he saved an indy show. I'd raise his attitude to 75, unless someone has a good reason for it to be 61.

Pretty sure he had some issues with Gabe Sapolsky, but so did a lot of people when he was booking apparently. I don't remember all the details; someone who is more knowledgeable about the inner workings of Ring of Honor politics and has probably watched some shoot interviews might be able to help.

Johnny Saint is not nearly as crisp or quick now as he once was... He's very good, especially considering his age, but I don't see why he should be higher than a 71 or so. Especially not an 81, since that puts him amongst the top 1% in the world in the game.

You can see the change in style... slower, relying a lot more on his opponent to pull off the moves... He's doing the same moves but really "going through the motions", kind of like Ric Flair would. Not nearly as scientific, more just doing the "spots." I don't think he could produce a long technical match the way others who are 81+ in technical could.

There are fewer than 50 people IN THE GAME who have an 81 or higher in tech. Like I said, that's less than 1% of the total amount of people in the game. I just don't see Johnny Saint being that good.

EDIT: This actually leads into another question/comment I had:

There are about 46 workers in the game with 81 in tech or higher.

There are about 94 workers in the game with 81 in speed or higher.

There are about 36 workers in the game with 81 in brawl or higher.

I think maybe these numbers should be reevaluated so they're closer together?

Maybe make the criteria for "great" brawlers a little less stringent/picky, and for "great" high fliers a little more?

Just so the game isn't so skewed in terms of the overall talent pool.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 3

In his prime I'd put Saint in the high nineties for tech (such as in my '75 scenario), today I'd put him in the late seventies to mid eighties. He's always relied on several spots but he is still able to put together a great match.

As for the great number of skilled high fliers, I'd look at the wrestling scene. How many skilled brawlers/technical workers are there as compared to high fliers? In real life there is such a huge influx of high fliers, I'd say it is accurate.

-I forgot, raise Zack Sabre Jr.'s overness to 27.

Edited by KrisClassic

In his prime I'd put Saint in the high nineties for tech (such as in my '75 scenario), today I'd put him in the late seventies to mid eighties. He's always relied on several spots but he is still able to put together a great match.

As for the great number of skilled high fliers, I'd look at the wrestling scene. How many skilled brawlers/technical workers are there as compared to high fliers? In real life there is such a huge influx of high fliers, I'd say it is accurate.

-I forgot, raise Zack Sabre Jr.'s overness to 27.

Maybe we should raise the bar for great high fliers? As in, scale some of the top guys down just a bit, or maybe raise a few of the good brawlers to great ones.

Just skew things a bit differently... If nobody else has an issue with the difference in numbers, then that's fine; I just felt like for a numbers-based simulator, it's kinda odd.

We're working with a standard set by comparing wrestlers to each other. We could easily say "Well, since there's double the number of high fliers (or great high fliers) we should account for that and curve the scale differently."

Edited by Master Shakespeare

After watching this Johnny Saint match against Johnny Kidd...

I have to agree with MS. Saint has an abundance of technical knowledge, but his body and his mind just don't sync up. It very much looks like he's relying on his spots knowing his opponent will go along with it, rather than executing them and it just looks downright unconvincing. Any increase in tech should be compensated with a sharp decrease in stiffness

Edited by IDM

I take it no one has supplied stats for Hieracon (Jonathan Gresham) yet? I'll take a gander:

Full Name: Hieracon

Shortened Name: Hieracon

Birth Month: March

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: 630 Splash (Top Rope), Dragon DDT (Impact)

Relationships: Loyalty to Jay Fury, Mr. Hughes

Alter Egos: Jonathan Gresham, Jonathan Davis, Tiger Hero

Brawl: 38

Speed: 77

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 70

Over: 28

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Add to Chikara: Face, Lower Midcard, Comedy Character

I don't follow Chikara regularly, so most of the stats are just guesses from what I've heard. Anyone who has better knowledge can comment/adjust.

-Make a tag team "The Osirian Portal II" and "The Osirian Portal III" with Hieracon and Amasis, Ophidian, respectively. 10 exp. Active. Also make a stable with Amasis as the leader.

-Tick trainer for Jay Fury

Edited by Soundgarden9

It hasn't been officially announced, but Jackson Andrew's profile has been removed from the FCW website and according to tonight's RAW spoilers, he's not showing up on the show or anything. So it's pretty safe to say he's been released.

Remove Jackson Andrews from WWE

I'd also rename him to Cyrus, which is the name he was using before in the independents.

Chaotic Wrestling:

-Remove Johnny Fabulous

-Add Mistress Belmont as an Opener

-Tick Superstar Look and Menacing for Max Bauer

-Make Cherry Payne the manager of Brian Milonas

-Rename Johnny Hayes to Handsome Johnny

Add the following workers to CW:

Full Name: Gino Martino

Shortened Name: Martino

Birth Month:Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Finishers: Headbuttinator (Top Rope), The Jounce (Impact)

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Martino Muscles

Brawl: 70

Speed: 20

Technical: 33

Stiffness: 77

Selling: 54

Over: 13

Charisma: 59

Midcard, Heel, Bad Ass, Tick Menacing

Add a tag team "Alliance of Violence" w/ Demon Ortiz 3 exp. Active.

Full Name: Julian Starr

Shortened Name: Starr

Birth Month: Unknown

Finishers: Overhead Neckbreaker (Impact) Both

Relationships: Loyalty to Brian Fury, Brian Milanos, Johnny Hayes

Alter Egos: Agent Starr

Brawl: 34

Speed: 57

Technical:43

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 66

Over: 15

Charisma: 72

Midcard Face Blue Chipper

Full Name: Elia Markopoulos

Shortened Name: Markopoulos (or Elia)

Finishers: Superkick (Impact) Both

Relationships:N/A

Alter Egos: Elias Markopoulos, Evan Markopoulos

Speed: 54

Technical:48

Stiffness:32

Selling: 75

Over: 8

Charisma: 53

Lower Midcard Face Old School Face

Make the tag team "Greek Squad" w/ Alex Arion 3 exp. Inactive.

Full Name: Kongo

Shortened Name: Kongo

Weight: Heavyweight

Nationality:American

Finishers: Mastodon Drop (Impact) Both

Relationships:N/A

Alter Egos:N/A

Brawl: 45

Speed: 5

Technical:10

Stiffness:55

Over: 8

Charisma: 51

Lower Midcard, Heel, Monster, Tick Menacing

Make the tag team "République" w/ Fala 12 exp. Active. (that's a mark above the first "e" as in the Spanish variation. Forget the name of the actual mark)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I take it no one has supplied stats for Hieracon (Jonathan Gresham) yet? I'll take a gander:

Full Name: Hieracon

Shortened Name: Hieracon

Birth Month: March

Finishers: 630 Splash (Top Rope), Dragon DDT (Impact)

Relationships: Loyalty to Jay Fury, Mr. Hughes

Alter Egos: Jonathan Gresham, Jonathan Davis, Tiger Hero

Speed: 77

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 32

Over: 28

Charisma: 58

Add to Chikara: Face, Lower Midcard, Comedy Character

I don't follow Chikara regularly, so most of the stats are just guesses from what I've heard. Anyone who has better knowledge can comment/adjust.

-Make a tag team "The Osirian Portal II" and "The Osirian Portal III" with Hieracon and Amasis, Ophidian, respectively. 10 exp. Active. Also make a stable with Amasis as the leader.

-Tick trainer for Jay Fury

Add Gresham to CZW as well. He is Johnthan Gresham and did Best of the Best and been a regular there for some time.

FYI: It would be Osirian Portal III or IV and IV or V because there are existing tag teams with Escorpion Egcipio.