EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Rima Fakih's overness to 45.

-Raise Little Guido's overness to 55.

-Add AJ Kirsch to WWE as a Tough Enough competitor. Raise his overness to 16.

-Raise Sheamus' overness to 84.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74.

-Change Kevin Nash to a non-wrestler.

-Raise R-Truth's stiffness to 49.

-Raise Layla El's overness to 76.

-Raise Michelle McCool's overness to 79.

-Raise William Regal's technical to 88, selling to 78, and charisma to 93.

-Raise Yoshi Tatsu's brawl to 68, technical to 70, selling to 76, and charisma to 54.

-Change Steve Lewington to a lightweight. Raise his technical to 75. Lower his overness to 42.

-Raise Bill Demott's skill to 84.

I would also raise AJ Kirsch's charisma from 40 to about 55. He was actually pretty charismatic when he was talking. Better than what his level is now anyway. Check SS Look for him as well.

-Raise Rima Fakih's overness to 45.

-Raise Little Guido's overness to 55.

-Add AJ Kirsch to WWE as a Tough Enough competitor. Raise his overness to 16.

-Raise Sheamus' overness to 84.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74.

-Change Kevin Nash to a non-wrestler.

-Raise R-Truth's stiffness to 49.

-Raise Layla El's overness to 76.

-Raise Michelle McCool's overness to 79.

-Raise William Regal's technical to 88, selling to 78, and charisma to 93.

-Raise Yoshi Tatsu's brawl to 68, technical to 70, selling to 76, and charisma to 54.

-Change Steve Lewington to a lightweight. Raise his technical to 75. Lower his overness to 42.

-Raise Bill Demott's skill to 84.

I would also raise AJ Kirsch's charisma from 40 to about 55. He was actually pretty charismatic when he was talking. Better than what his level is now anyway. Check SS Look for him as well.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
LAST NIGHT'S ELIMINATED TOUGH ENOUGH COMPETITOR ISN'T GONE FROM WWE

by Steven Fernandes @ 8:45 AM on 4/5/2011

Ariane Andrews, who was eliminated in the first episode of Tough Enough, announced via Twitter that she has signed a WWE deal and will start in Florida Championship Wrestling next week, commenting, "Might have lost but I got what every1 wanted a contract with the wwe.. I said u will see me again and #!@%*# it u will..start fcw next week..hey

Keep Ariane Andrews in WWE as a part of FCW.

Also, how are the PI numbers calculated for feds? Do we suggest changes like we do with workers and such?

If you think there should be a change, by all means suggest it. That's pretty much the only way I know that someone feels that something isn't right.

Obviously, reasons behind suggested changes are a big plus, so others can see why you're suggesting the change.

-Bill

I'd raise Chikara to Cult. They've been consistently putting on shows that draw huge crowds, much more than a regional company would draw. I'd argue that they're just as popular as CZW, if not more so.

I'd also say raise ROH to 10% National. Seems like they're doing business head and shoulders above AAA, CMLL, PWG, and others.

I disagree with raising ROH to national. They are a huge cult federation, but not a national one. I'd say put their PI at 85 cult.

As for Chikara, I agree with raising it to 20 cult. I'd suggest the following overness adjustments for the Chikara roster:

-Amasis to 54.

-Ares to 52.

-Brodie Lee to 47.

-Chuck Taylor to 56.

-Claudio is fine as is.

-Daizee Haze to 53.

-Dasher Hatfield to 42.

-Delirious to 66.

-Dieter VonSteigerwalt to 34.

-Eddie Kingston to 66.

-El Hijo Del Ice Cream to 30.

-Fire Ant to 58.

-Frightmare to 50.

-Green Ant to 38.

-Grizzly Redwood to 44.

-Hallowicked to 52.

-Icarus to 59.

-Ice Cream Jr. to 30.

-Jagged to 47.

-Jigsaw to 56.

-Johnny Gargano to 44.

-Leonard F. Chikarason to 35. Raise his charisma to 66.

-Mike Quackenbush to 67.

-Ophidian to 54.

-Pinkie Sanchez to 52.

-Sara Del Rey to 61.

-Shane Matthews to 47.

-Sinn Bodhi to 53.

-Soldier Ant to 56.

-Stigma to 49.

-Sugar Dunkerton to 41.

-Tim Donst to 51.

-Tursas to 45.

-UltraMantis Black to 57.

-Vin Gerard to 57.

-I know Chikara has a few new faces that aren't in the game. Could anyone who watches more regular provide stats for them or know where I could see videos of them so that I could?

-I'd also raise Chikara's money a bit, as well as changing their training camp from average to good.

-Raise Peter Avalon's brawl to 63, technical to 60, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Brandon Parker's technical to 74. Check SS Look.

-Raise Joey Kaos Munoz's brawl to 68.

-Raise Lucha Machine's speed to 65 and technical to 50.

-According to this link, change Cindy Rogers to a non-wrestler.

-Is this the same Chupacabra that is in the game? If so there are a lot of changes that need to be made, such as age, weight, and overness.

-Add Caleb Konley to ROH. Raise his overness to 16, selling to 70, and charisma to 55.

-Check SS Look for Ric Converse. Raise his brawl to 73, technical to 48, selling to 70, and charisma to 58.

-Check Menacing for Abdullah Kobayashi.

-Lower Aja Kong’s overness to 64.

-Raise Adam Polak’s brawl to 67, technical to 45, and selling to 60.

-Raise Alex Pain’s brawl to 63.

-Raise Murat Bosporus’ technical to 74.

-Add Jun Kasai to CZW. Make him the CZW Ultraviolet Underground Champion.

-Check Fonz Factor for Sugar Dunkerton.

-Raise Andrew Patterson’s brawl to 58 and selling to 74.

-Raise HATE’s brawl to 65, stiffness to 55, and selling to 60.

If you think there should be a change, by all means suggest it. That's pretty much the only way I know that someone feels that something isn't right.

Obviously, reasons behind suggested changes are a big plus, so others can see why you're suggesting the change.

-Bill

Sweet, I think some things are a little out of date, so I was just making sure it wasn't an untouchable type thing.

I'd raise Chikara to Cult. They've been consistently putting on shows that draw huge crowds, much more than a regional company would draw. I'd argue that they're just as popular as CZW, if not more so.

I'd also say raise ROH to 10% National. Seems like they're doing business head and shoulders above AAA, CMLL, PWG, and others.

While I'd love ROH to be national, I just can't see it yet, but a raise is needed. Kris' works.

Chikara definitely needs a huge boost and the one I had in mind.

I disagree with raising ROH to national. They are a huge cult federation, but not a national one. I'd say put their PI at 85 cult.

This works. If they had a floursing TV deal I could see an argument otherwise. The massive success of the IPPV's definitely warrants a bump.

As for Chikara, I agree with raising it to 20 cult. I'd suggest the following overness adjustments for the Chikara roster:

I'd so say more so perhaps. I think they have become arguably the second biggest "indy" (DGUSA can be argued, among others) and have surpassed PWG who run less shows now and don't have the benefit of a few folks who have left for TNA hurting some of the interest they used to have. Folks like Alex Shelley haven't been there in over a year, and when I get a chance, I'll work on who really should be removed.

-Mike Quackenbush to 67.

I think this is fine, but he'll almost immediately get signed by another company, since he already does. Considering the only other promotion he's really worekd for recently is DGUSA and this:

On February 21, 2011, Dragon Gate USA announced that Quackenbush had decided to disband the Chikara Sekigun stable and take a leave of absence from the promotion in order to concentrate on defending his newly won Campeonatos de Parejas in Chikara.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Quackenbush#cite_note-45]
Since him leaving Chikara, well, obviously makes no sense, I'd move to make his Chikara contract unsackable.

-Add Caleb Konley to ROH. Raise his overness to 16, selling to 70, and charisma to 55.

I'd hold off on this, it seems right now it was just a 1 night fill in thing.

-Add Matthew Justice to the game:

Matthew Justice

Justice

22 (Guess, since he graduated in '07)

Lightweight

Brawl: 60

Speed: 67

Technical: 74

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 75

Over: 15

Charisma: 59

Attitude: 92

Behavior: 92

Check High Spots and SS Look.

Give him standard WWE Developmental pay

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Death Valley Driver (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Top Rope Leg Drop (Top Rope)

Add him to WWE, Face, No Gimmick Needed, Developmental.

-Raise Facade's brawl to 40, speed to 65, technical to 70, and selling to 74.

-Raise the Campeones de Parejas image to 48.

-Raise the Young Lions Cup image to 33.

-Raise the ROH World image to 66.

-Raise the ROH World Tag Team image to 55.

-Raise the CZW Wired Television image to 25.

-I think IWA rather needs to be completely overhauled and updated, or replaced for another promotion.

-Matthew Justice the IWC Super Indy Champion, but is the same one that just signed a WWE contract? If so, make the belt vacant. Lower the image to 10.

-Make John McChesney the IWC World Heavyweight Champion. Lower the image to 15

-Make Jason Gory and Facade the IWC Tag Team Champions. Lower the image to 10.

-Make Brodie Lee the JAPW Heavyweight Champion. Raise the image to 34.

-Add Jushin Liger to JAPW, Face, Main Event, Foreign Star. Make him the JAPW Light Heavyweight Champion and raise its image to 25. Raise his charisma to 48.

-Necro Butcher and Nick Gage are still listed as JAPW Tag Team Champions, so I'd make the belt vacant.

-JAPW has Sara Del Rey as the Women's Champion, but she already has three promotions and I am not sure how often she defends the title.

-Create a tag team between Jason Gory and Facade, "Flippin' Ain't Easy", 15 experience.

Just want to reiterate this as I threw it in at the end of the March update:

- Tick Diva for Tab Jackson. Make her heel gimmick Old School Heel

- Add Thunderkitty to NWA Hollywood as a Face with Fun Babyface as her gimmick. Give her a loyalty with Joey Kaos Munoz. Add Thunder Kitty and May to her Alter Egos.

Furthermore:

- Rename Jezabel to Sylvia and add her to NWA Hollywood. Make her the manager of Rico Dynamite. Give her a loyalty with Joey Kaos Munoz and Rico Dynamite.

Chaotic Wrestling:

- Add Brandon Locke

Remove the following workers:

Tommy Trouble, The Mighty Mini, Mozart Fontaine, Mike Tobin, Jason Blade, and Dr. Heresy

(I'm going to get stats on the missing CW guys later)

Edited by Soundgarden9

WWE could easily just rename itself World Wide Entertainment...

What is to happen with WRESTLEmania? If they arent about wrestling, they surely can't have wrestlemania anymore.

2012 "WWE presents 'Mania!?" That shit don't work for me, son!

Remove the following wrestlers from PWG, it's been over a year that most any of them have been at even 1 show:

Alex Shelley

Brian Kendrick

Chris Sabin

Colt Cabana

Karl Anderson

Kenny Omega

Phoenix Star

Scorpio Sky

Zokre

Also, it seems Christina Von Eerie hasn't been around according to Cagematch, I'd remove her too, unless someone objects.

I'd also drop their image to 15 Cult level

Edited by notatardis

Rasko, i'd go with WWE or WWE inc. ~ the word wrestling is banned

Not really, tecnically they have been calling themselves WWE for years only using their full name for official things so their shouldent be any change there, also the "rebrand" is more to do on a corporate level as they are just trying to market themselves as more than a wrestling company. You can see this over the years especally with WWE Studios (formerly WWE Film) and them trying to break into the movies market.

To me this is just another XFL waiting to happen.

Guest rasko

change Brodus Clay secondary finisher to the Exploder Suplex (impact)

Seth Rollins charisma should be up to about 64

i think Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Triple H & Randy Orton need to have the Unique gimmick

Edited by rasko