EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I'd argue that Heath Slater deserving the high brawl based on how great his strikes look. He throws some of the best in the company (behind Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes). And I'd say that fans would be know of Guido enough to deserve a 55. Other people that are at 55: Brian Lee, Ernest Miller, Maven Huffman, Rob Conway, Sho Funaki. I'd say he is at their level of overness. As for Regal, I think he can still put on a clinic. But to each his own.

-Raise Jack Evans' brawl to 44, speed to 92, and technical to 59.

-Raise Extreme Tiger's brawl to 56, speed to 76, technical to 60, stiffness to 50, selling to 68, and charisma to 55. Check SS Look.

-Change Mary Apache's name to Mari Apache.

-Raise Yasu Urano's brawl to 71, technical to 77, and selling to 74.

-Raise Tito Santana II's brawl to 42, speed to 63, stiffness to 35, charisma to 58, and overness to 24.

-Raise Rio Bravo's speed to 66 and overness to 22.

-Raise Tigre Cota's selling to 70 and overness to 23.

-Raise Aero Star's speed to 93.

-Raise Laredo Kid's speed to 84.

-Raise Super Fly's speed to 84.

-Make Curt Hawkins a heavyweight. Raise his brawl to 73, stiffness to 48, and selling to 75.

-Raise Trent Barreta's brawl to 58, stiffness to 41, and selling to 79.

-Raise Mikey Whipwreck's selling to 87.

-Raise Hawaiian Lion's brawl to 68, technical to 65, selling to 75, and charisma to 60. Check Menacing.

-Raise Navajo Warrior's stiffness to 35 and charisma to 56. Check Menacing.

-Raise Olivia's overness to 20.

-Make Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans the AAA World Tag Team Champions.

-Make Extreme Tiger the AAA Rey de Reyes Champion.

-Make Alan Stone and Jennifer Blake the AAA Mixed Tag Team Champions.

-Make Mike Mondo the OVW Heavyweight Champion.

-Add the AAA Northern Tag Team Championship to the game. Champs are Tito Santana II and Tigre Cota. 15 prestige.

-Add the AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team Championship to the game. Champs are Konnan and Cibernetico.

-Add a tag team between Tito Santana II and Tigre Cota, 25 experience.

-Add a tag team between Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans, 20 experience.

-Add a tag team between Dick Togo and Yasu Urano, 10 experience.

-Raise The Tribe's experience to 25.

-Raise AAA's production to 75 and image to 70.

Edited by KrisClassic

I'd argue that Heath Slater deserving the high brawl based on how great his strikes look. He throws some of the best in the company (behind Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes). And I'd say that fans would be know of Guido enough to deserve a 55. Other people that are at 55: Brian Lee, Ernest Miller, Maven Huffman, Rob Conway, Sho Funaki. I'd say he is at their level of overness. As for Regal, I think he can still put on a clinic. But to each his own.

-Raise Jack Evans' brawl to 44, speed to 92, and technical to 59.

-Raise Extreme Tiger's brawl to 56, speed to 76, technical to 60, stiffness to 50, selling to 68, and charisma to 55. Check SS Look.

-Change Mary Apache's name to Mari Apache.

-Raise Yasu Urano's brawl to 71, technical to 77, and selling to 74.

-Raise Tito Santana II's brawl to 42, speed to 63, stiffness to 35, charisma to 58, and overness to 24.

-Raise Rio Bravo's speed to 66 and overness to 22.

-Raise Tigre Cota's selling to 70 and overness to 23.

-Raise Aero Star's speed to 93.

-Raise Laredo Kid's speed to 84.

-Raise Super Fly's speed to 84.

-Make Curt Hawkins a heavyweight. Raise his brawl to 73, stiffness to 48, and selling to 75.

-Raise Trent Barreta's brawl to 58, stiffness to 41, and selling to 79.

-Raise Mikey Whipwreck's selling to 87.

-Make Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans the AAA World Tag Team Champions.

-Make Extreme Tiger the AAA Rey de Reyes Champion.

-Make Alan Stone and Jennifer Blake the AAA Mixed Tag Team Champions.

-Make Mike Mondo the OVW Heavyweight Champion.

-Add the AAA Northern Tag Team Championship to the game. Champs are Tito Santana II and Tigre Cota. 15 prestige.

-Add the AAA Parejas Increibles Tag Team Championship to the game. Champs are Konnan and Cibernetico.

-Add a tag team between Tito Santana II and Tigre Cota, 25 experience.

-Add a tag team between Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans, 20 experience.

-Add a tag team between Dick Togo and Yasu Urano, 10 experience.

-Raise AAA's production to 75 and image to 70.

Seriously? Jack Evans is def not better than Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, or even JTG for that matter. Leave him as is or lower him to low 70s. Just because a guy can flip, does not mean he puts on a good match.

I would say the same for Aero Star, Laredo Kid, Super Fly and Extreme Tiger. Eventually everyone in the game with have 70+ speed because they are fast or can do a flip.

When was the last time Mikey Whipwreck wrestled? Just curious why you thought he needed the increase.

Heath Slater's brawl is probably fine where is, his strikes are not that great and brawling is based on how good of a brawl based match you can put on, not just strikes.

Seriously? Jack Evans is def not better than Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, or even JTG for that matter. Leave him as is or lower him to low 70s. Just because a guy can flip, does not mean he puts on a good match.

I would say the same for Aero Star, Laredo Kid, Super Fly and Extreme Tiger. Eventually everyone in the game with have 70+ speed because they are fast or can do a flip.

When was the last time Mikey Whipwreck wrestled? Just curious why you thought he needed the increase.

Heath Slater's brawl is probably fine where is, his strikes are not that great and brawling is based on how good of a brawl based match you can put on, not just strikes.

Jack Evans is without question better than Mysterio, probably around the same level as Bourne. Just as brawling can indicate different styles (strong style, old school brawls, hardcore, death match), I see speed as being able to indicate different styles. Evans puts on a great high flying match, especially since going to Mexico. He's improved a lot. As far the luchadores you mentioned, they work the Lucha Libre style superbly, it has nothing to do with moving fast or flipping.

I'm not sure when the last time Mikey has wrestled, but I don't see him being able to lose his selling ability, which he was world famous for.

As for Heath Slater, agree to disagree. I think his strikes look great and he deserves the boost.

Couple of people that can be deleted.

Damian Houston (Kevin Mailhot) passed away in 2005 according to this page.:

According to his Wikipedia page, Val Puccio passed away in January.

Promoter/manager Mike E. Milano died this past October..

Corporal Kirchner and Leatherface appear to be the same guy, one can be deleted and moved to alter egos.

Ditto for El Chamagol and Aero Star, Dominous and Murphy and Ryan Drago and Super Otaku.

Edited by HeroinIsSoPasse

I don't see Jack Evans deserving anything above a 70, the guy is not that good. He would be extremely overrated if at 90 above a lot of actual good high fliers/guys that can put on a good speed based match.

Heath Slater also should stay where he is as I suggested on my first post. His selling and timing have been pretty good lately though.

derek wylde wants 13,000 an apperance, id say this is alittle high for a guy with his over

jackson andrews appeared on wwe tv and his overness is 18? shouldn't it be more like 35?

jacob novak has been on nxt twice and gets boo'd pretty heavy, he is at 23 and id say atleast up that by 10-15

joey abs has 24 overness and wants 19,000 an appearance, he either needs a wage decrease for an overness increase.

Edited by Drock007

I don't see Jack Evans deserving anything above a 70, the guy is not that good. He would be extremely overrated if at 90 above a lot of actual good high fliers/guys that can put on a good speed based match.

I personally think he can put on a great speed-based match. I think it is akin to someone saying that Kenta Kobashi shouldn't have a high brawl stat because they don't enjoy Strong Style. Different strokes for different folks.

-Raise Gunner’s brawl to 72, selling to 76, and charisma to 74.

-Raise Jaykus Plisken’s brawl to 73 and selling to 64.

-Add a tag team between Drew Haskins and Derrick King, Derrick King Ent. II, 10 experience.

-Make Drew Haskins and Derrick King SAW Tag Team Champions.

-Raise Mark Briscoe's brawl to 78 and charisma to 71.

-Raise Jay Briscoe's brawl to 79 and charisma to 72.

-Raise Truth Martini's charisma to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic

Heath Slater also should stay where he is as I suggested on my first post. His selling and timing have been pretty good lately though.

As far as putting on good speed-based matches, he's one of the best American workers. If you're talking about psychology, you have to factor in stiffness, selling, charisma, technical, etc. As far as just executing the moves, stringing them together in a logical way, and all that good stuff... Evans is extremely good at that aspect of putting on good speed-based matches. He works a really good style right now, like lucha but for sports-entertainment. I think you're seriously underrating him.

Look at his work in that match.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest rasko

change Mason Ryan's primary finisher to Powerbomb

add Amazing Kong & Sin Cara to the Raw brand

change Fatal 4 Way to Capitol Punishment. WWE announced the change

change Sin Cara primary finisher to C4(top rope) and secondary to Sin Suffering (submission)

change Edge to non-wrestler, vacate the WHC and remove him from WWE

Edited by rasko

change Mason Ryan's primary finisher to Powerbomb

add Amazing Kong & Sin Cara to the Raw brand

change Fatal 4 Way to Capitol Punishment. WWE announced the change

change Sin Cara primary finisher to C4(top rope) and secondary to Sin Suffering (submission)

change Edge to non-wrestler, vacate the WHC and remove him from WWE

I wouldn't add Sin Cara to Raw just yet. He's made 3 appearances, 2 on Raw, and 1 on Smackdown. I have a feeling he'll show up tonight at the SD tapings. Also, don't remove Edge from WWE just yet. If Shawn Michaels gets to retire and stay with WWE, then so can Edge. Edge will never work for another promotion, and I bet WWE finds a way for him to make a few appearances here and there.

Add Nick Madrid to NWA Hollywood (Jobber, Face, Blue Chipper):

Full Name: Nick Madrid

Shortened Name: Madrid

Birth Month:July

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality:American

Finishers: Tornado DDT (Corner) Both

Relationships: Loyalty to Joey Ryan, Johnny Goodtime

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 37

Speed: 52

Technical: 43

Stiffness:50

Selling: 75

Over: 5

Charisma: 48

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Miscellaneous:

-Tick Superstar Look and Menacing for Conrad Tanner

-Remove Jimmy Hart from TNA

-Add a friendship between CM Punk and Matt Capiccioni

-Tick trainer for Azrieal, give him a loyalty to Rosita

-Give another loyalty between Rosita and TJP

-Rename Matt Barela to Anarquia and add him to TNA as an Opener. Change his gimmick to Angry Minority.

-Devon Moore is the CZW World Heavyweight Champion, Drew Gulak is the Wired TV Champion, and Danny Havoc is the Ultraviolent Underground Champion.

-Add a friendship between Diamond Dallas Page and Kip and BG James.

-Remove Ray Rosas as an alter ego of Villano III, it coincides with the Ray Rosas in the game.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Guest rasko

change Anarquia, Hernandez, Rosita and Sarita gimmicks to Anti USA

change Titus O'Neill's finisher to Clash of the Titus

Edited by rasko