Technical:10

Stiffness:29

Selling: 60

Over: 10

Charisma: 71

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

-Remove the stable Big Business for CW

-Add the stable "The Empire" with members Sean Gorman (leader), Brian Fury, Tony Omega, Kongo, Fala, and Brandon Locke. (Make sure all are heel if not already).

Quick Question to the Kobald Stats

Couldn´t it be that Dieter Von Steigerwalt aka Hydra is also Kobald? From what I recognize, he looks rather similar to him(Dieter, Leslie Hydra)?

It's not him.

Similar, but they aren't one in the same. It's even been joked about.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More CHIKARA notes:

Jakob Hammermeier should be a worker (manager I guess) not production. He debuted in ring at King of Trios weekend. No idea on stats besides 28 for overness and 60 for charisma) but he would be a heel manager with obnoxious as his gimmick, a lightweight and 25 with an unknown birth month.

Remove Pinkie Sanchez from BDK, he has been gone from CHIKARA for several months now.

I am also working on stats for former WWE creatitive team member Jensen Karp.

Also remove Jeff Hardy from Immortal, Hulk Hogan burried him after losing the title to Sting and that horrible match at the ppv before LockDown.

From Orlando Jordan's twitter

"There's no better time than today 2 clear up a rumor or 2 that's been set in stone all over the internet web sites..Lol TODAY is my BIRTHDAY!

"On wiki and the Imdb it says that my Bday is July 10th 1971.. Well no I was born APRIL 21st 1974 which is funny cuz no1 ever believes me WTF

Change his birth month to April

Goldust also confirmed a couple of months ago on twitter that he was born in 1969, not in 1966. So change his age to 42.

Add Sangriento as alter ego for Amazing Red. Maybe change his TNA gimmick to Luchadore.

I would switch around Tyler Reks' brawl (43) and speed (65).

Change Jinder Mahal's nationality to Canadian and his gimmick to Angry Minority.

Buck Dixon never teamed with Xavier Woods in FCW. It was Bobby Dutch. So change the tag team of 'Dixon and Woods' to 'Dutch and Woods'. Deactivate it.

Turn Bobby Dutch heel. Change his gimmick to Monster and his birth month to April.

Turn Buck Dixon heel. Change his gimmick to Bodyguard.

Raise Brad Maddox' charisma to 73.

Raise Peter Orlov's charisma to 70.

Make Tito Colon a lightweight.

Add the tag team of Kenneth Cameron and Monty Lynch. 2 EXP

Calvin Raines' gimmick doesn't work and doesn't fit. Change it to Monster. Turn him heel.

Tick announcer for Leo Kruger. He did commentary at some FCW live events and TV shows.

Guest rasko

change Amazing Red's name to Sangriento. change his gimmick to Mysteriou. his finisher is the called 718 (619) LOL! TNA fucking sucks

raise Seth Rollins charisma to 75

Calvin Raines gimmick should be Cocky. turn him heel

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

change Amazing Red's name to Sangriento. change his gimmick to Mysteriou. his finisher is the called 718 (619) LOL! TNA fucking sucks

Calvin Raines gimmick should be Cocky. turn him heel

Red used the 718 since Rey called the 619, the 619. He did this when he first got into TNA in 2002.

Pinkie Sanchez should NOT be removed from BDK and CHIKARA. He's still on their roster page... <_<

Jensen Karp should have 65 for attitude and 80 for behavior. Not sure on his age but it should be around 30.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

whoa! what?! :wacko: 75????? i disagree with this completely. his charisma is 53 now which is about where it should be. at the absolute most, maybe raise like 5 points. but 75 is way way way way too high.

-Raise Zak Zodiac's brawl to 46, speed to 56, technical to 57, selling to 64, and charisma to 46.

-Raise Metal Master's brawl to 58, technical to 87, and charisma to 55. Check SS Look.

-Raise Jushin Liger's brawl to 56, technical to 85, and charisma to 57. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise La Sombra's brawl to 42, technical to 71, and stiffness to 44. Check SS Look.

-Raise Jushin Liger's brawl to 56, technical to 85, and charisma to 57. Check Fonz Factor.

Liger is one of the greatest of all time, but I don't think he currently deserves 85 in tech. I have no problem with the other changes (Fonz Factor is a little iffy, but there are already some iffy people who have it ticked, so whatever). But an 85 in tech puts him amongst the elite; while he has been a very good technical wrestler, he's not that great presently. Maybe in his prime, but not now... I'd say an 81 now works just fine.

I know I'm probably annoying the bejesus out of you by disagreeing with something out of virtually every post, but I want to keep things balanced, and that requires multiple opinions.

More CHIKARA notes:

Remove Pinkie Sanchez from BDK, he has been gone from CHIKARA for several months now.

No, he hasn't. He's still there. The one who left is Lince Dorado.

EDIT: Should have read through the thread. Eheh. But yeah, Pinkie's still there. In fact, he wrestled King of Trios weekend.

Edited by Black Majik

Liger is one of the greatest of all time, but I don't think he currently deserves 85 in tech. I have no problem with the other changes (Fonz Factor is a little iffy, but there are already some iffy people who have it ticked, so whatever). But an 85 in tech puts him amongst the elite; while he has been a very good technical wrestler, he's not that great presently. Maybe in his prime, but not now... I'd say an 81 now works just fine.

I know I'm probably annoying the bejesus out of you by disagreeing with something out of virtually every post, but I want to keep things balanced, and that requires multiple opinions.

I think Jushin Liger not only deserves an 85 based on his technical ability today, but just in the way he puts together a match. For lack of a better description, I associate his ability at psychology within wrestling with the technical stat, and he is still one of the best in the business at that aspect.

And don't worry, you're not annoying me at all. I have fun debating. :)

-Raise David Hart Smith's brawl to 66, technical, to 80, and selling to 74.

-Raise Chris Masters' technical to 40 and selling to 78. Lower his stiffness to 50.

-Raise Brain Damage's overness to 40. Lower his brawl to 84. Raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Scott Stanford's talent to 74.

-Change Jim Ross back to an Announcer.

Guest rasko

whoa! what?! :wacko: 75????? i disagree with this completely. his charisma is 53 now which is about where it should be. at the absolute most, maybe raise like 5 points. but 75 is way way way way too high.

if Peter Orlov's charisma is at 70 then Seth Rollins charisma should be at 75

remove Desmond Wolfe's as a worker. He will not wrestle anymore. Add him to the Staff of TNA as a Writer

Edited by rasko

Desmond Wolfe should be a non-wrestler and stay with TNA until he returns to action or we know more.

Add Jillian Hall to WSU.

Add friendship between Gail Kim and Jay Lethal.

Big E Langston is announced as 'Florida's strongest man' and I compare him a little bit to Bobby Lashley. So I would change his gimmick to Legitimate Athlete.

Chris Masters is not really a Fun Babyface, change it to No Gimmick Needed. Check Menacing IMO.

Cody Rhodes' current gimmick should be Angry Young Man.

Change Donny Marlow's gimmick to Family Guy.

Raise James Bronson's charisma to 40. Why is his behaviour (37) so low?

Change Leo Kruger's gimmick to Cocky.

Turn Marcus Owens Face. Change his gimmick to Old School Face.

Change Maxine's gimmick to Authority Figure. She's the GM of FCW.

Change Roman Leakee's gimmick to Blue Chipper.

Change Ryan Nemeth's birth month to November and his age to 26. Make him a lightweight. Source

Change Seth Rollins' gimmick to Blue Chipper.

Maybe Stephanie McMahon should be removed as a worker and added to staff (as production?). If guys like Scott Stanford and Todd Grisham (who both work as interviewers for the WWE) are in the staff area, then Steph should also be.

Turn Tito Colon Face and change his gimmick to Family Guy.

Rename Los Amardos to Los Aviadores. That's the correct name.

Edited by jadenjater

Guest rasko

about Desmond Wolfe:

The word is that former Ring of Honor champion and TNA star Desmond Wolfe (Nigel McGuinness) will be working in the TNA office soon as he won't be cleared to wrestle again.

Cody Rhodes gimmick should be Freak or Psycho

Edited by rasko