EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Smackdown spoiler

Jinder Mahal appeared in a backstage segment with The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh. Add him to Smackdown. Looks like a new storyline for Khali.

Make Cliff Compton a lightweight. He lost some pounds after his WWE days and is now at about 220 in OVW.

Change Wes Brisco's gimmick to Family Guy.

When is the new update going to come out? I think it should wait until after Extreme Rules this Sunday.

Why after, Extreme Rules is on May 1st so anything that happens on the show should be added for the May update not the April one.

When is the new update going to come out? I think it should wait until after Extreme Rules this Sunday.

Why after, Extreme Rules is on May 1st so anything that happens on the show should be added for the May update not the April one.

So Bill can change all the champions after Extreme Rules, if their will be any title changing hands. But I suppose you have a point.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

So Bill can change all the champions after Extreme Rules, if their will be any title changing hands. But I suppose you have a point.

I agree with Who's point those this is Bill's choice more than anything.

Guest rasko

lower Alberto Del Rio's attitude with 10-15 points after the master politician news

As noted earlier here on the website, a match pitting Michelle McCool against Layla this Sunday at Extreme Rules will carry a "loser leaves WWE" stipulation. As noted earlier, while the match was announced as a Loser Leaves SmackDown! Match at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown! taping, "WWE" is overdubbed in placed of "SmackDown!" during the telecast, which has already aired in Australia.

In an update on this, numerous WWE sources are now saying that Michelle McCool is legitimately leaving WWE, not taking time off as some speculated. Therefore, this Sunday will be her final match with WWE.

change Michelle McCool to non-wrestler (I doubt that she is going to wrestle somewhere else), and remove her from WWE

Edited by rasko

lower Alberto Del Rio's attitude with 10-15 points after the master politician news

As noted earlier here on the website, a match pitting Michelle McCool against Layla this Sunday at Extreme Rules will carry a "loser leaves WWE" stipulation. As noted earlier, while the match was announced as a Loser Leaves SmackDown! Match at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown! taping, "WWE" is overdubbed in placed of "SmackDown!" during the telecast, which has already aired in Australia.

In an update on this, numerous WWE sources are now saying that Michelle McCool is legitimately leaving WWE, not taking time off as some speculated. Therefore, this Sunday will be her final match with WWE.

change Michelle McCool to non-wrestler (I doubt that she is going to wrestle somewhere else), and remove her from WWE

as Extreme Rules is held on the 1st that wouldn't affect the update, the update is released so that you start the game on the 1st May with the update as realistic as possible so removing Michelle would cause it to be unrealistic.

I agree with Who's point those this is Bill's choice more than anything.

Well, here's the deal....

There's been a TON that I have added, worked on, researched, etc this month. So much that, as of now, I still have 5 pages of suggestions in this thread still in my MS Word file. I'm gonna do everything I can to get everything updated in time for a release sometime tomorrow (Saturday). But, as usual, if I don't get as far along as I'd like, I have a completely free day on Sunday (meaning no wife, nothing on my schedule, etc) that I could really get another 8 or so hours of updating in on. With me wanting every update to be as perfect as possible, it's very hard to pass up on potentially 8 free hours, when I have already made so many changes and, I believe, drastic improvements, to the data. Some examples:

I can, as of right now, confirm at least 50 (FIFTY) new workers are in the game. There might be more, I honestly forget how many were in the April update.

I can confirm that I have finished new logos and banners for all 34 promotions in the game and have also finished new logos for all 12 Japanese promotions... Until recently, I didn't even know that these showed up in the game.

I have gone through all 34 promotions in the game and made sure that, no matter which promotion you start, there won't be any reccomendations from a writer for a gimmick change or to raise/lower someone on the card. A big pet peeve of mine was that I had to make unrealistic changes on day one of the game, in order to make writers happy. That way, whatever happens from day 2 on is directly related to how you play the game, not because someone has the wrong gimmick or card position.

I also contacted Rocky Feller earlier this month and, as a huge favor to me, he has sent me a complete set (I believe) of fantasy promotion logos (the promotions that pop up in the game).

All of these graphics packs will be linked for the May update. I am still working on getting a more "up-to-date" pic pack for all of the workers in the game. Of course, I am still missing some, but I plan to include my current pic folder as an optional zip for people to download and use, if they so desire. Basically, putting all of this together (the update, the graphics packs and the pic pack) you would have the EXACT SAME thing that I currently have in the game. I know some like KYKY or would want to use other logos/banners, etc and that's fine, that's why I plan to make them all separate, optional downloads. At the very least, it would fill any holes that I'd be able to fill, if you asked if I had something additional.

I'm currently 6 medics away from being able to start the game without any staff needing to be created. With my medical history, I can probably come up with those in my sleep. :)

I'm just at a point that, when I release this I can sit and say "This is, without a doubt, the best update I have EVER released," without finding out five minutes after releasing it that "Shit, I forgot something that should of/could have been added!" I'm not trying to brag or anything, mind you, I'm just a perfectionist and, with the amount of time I've put into this month, I want people to be wowed. So, because of that, I might very well take those eight hours that I already know I have on Sunday and do some "polishing" of things, while also making last minute changes to things that can or should be changed. I'm 95% sure that, regardless, the update will be out before the Extreme Rules PPV. As always, with the event falling on the first day of the "playing month," the results will not be reflected in the update, even if the other 5% takes over and I release it on Monday. Absolute latest it would be released would be Tuesday. Of the 5% for Monday/Tuesday, I'd say 4.5% Monday, 0.5% Tuesday.

Hopefully, now that everyone knows this, most won't mind waiting for it to be as complete as possible. :)

-Bill

• Like 5

WOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got a mention :P

It seems like you have put in a TON of work, and I'm sure it will be greatly accepted and appreciated.

And so you all know and before people start opening threads etc, I will be doing a Split DATA for this release.

Probably won't be straight away due to time zones etc, but I do have tomorrow (Sunday) off so hopefully be done by Sunday afternoon.

(Which is about Saturday Evening/Night for you American folk)

Of course, this will all come down to when Bill releases the DATA.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

-Raise Chris Hero's technical to 88.

-Raise Tursas' selling to 55.

-Raise Dasher Hatfield's brawl to 54. Check SS Look.

-Raise Icarus' charisma to 79.

-Raise Jimmy Olsen's brawl to 68.

-Raise Sinn Bodhi's charisma to 73.

-Raise Arik Cannon's brawl to 75, stiffness to 64, selling to 63, and overness to 43.

-Raise Marshe Rocket's overness to 42.

-Raise Acid Jaz's overness to 42.

-Raise Willie Richardson's overness to 42.

-In staff, raise Charles Robinson's talent to 93.

-Is Marissa Mazzola-McMahon still with WWE anymore?

-I agree that the Spanish announcers need to be reevaluated. Anyone listen to them?

-Raise Lenny Leonard's talent to 73.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I recall there being some issues with Shimmer's wrestles not meeting card position requirements, I just realized they are regional and not cult. Am I the only one who thinks they're at a low level (~10/15) cult level?

I think they are big but not cult just yet. It's hard to compare a promotion who is a DVD company who does 6 shows a year (two in a month) to those that run monthly.

Should Tito Colon be renamed Epico? I know Tito is listed as an FCW "superstar" on their roster page but I do not recall the last time he was used under that name.

Lucha Libre Notes:

AAA Title change with some alter ego ambiguity.

Mini Psicosis won the AAA Minis title from Octagoncito so make it vacant for now. I do not think he is in the game as he is a disputed alter ego and has been since his debut due to the two suspects (Jerrito Estrada and Mini Kenzo Suzuki) disappearing before his debut.

Magnus' primary finisher should be 619 (luchawiki lists this as a finisher) and his secondary finisher should be Huracanarana. Both are impact.

Escorpion (Negro) is also using the name Rey Escorpion in CMLL now after winning Gran Alterntiva with Ultimo Guerrero as his established star partner. This is a problem as the former Escorpion Egipco from CHIKARA uses that name and is in the game under this name. I guess rename Escoprion to Rey Escorpion Negro even though he has not used Negro in his name since leaving AAA in 2009.

Add a tag team for Negro Navarro and Trauma I at 10 exp and one for Negro Navarro and Trauma II at 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

add Jesse White to WWE

Under FCW

Should Tito Colon be renamed Epico? I know Tito is listed as an FCW "superstar" on their roster page but I do not recall the last time he was used under that name.

If you check FCW results, he probably has wrestled as Tito & Epico about equally in the past 6 months.