EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest rasko

change Amazing Kong name to Kharma

up Sin Cara's overness to 72

make Michael Cole's name to Sir Michael Cole. change his finisher to An-Cole Lock (submission)

change Jon Moxley's name to Jonathan Good. add him to FCW

Raw spoiler

turn R-Truth heel

Edited by rasko

OK, a few quick notes:

Corporal Kirchner and Leatherface appear to be the same guy, one can be deleted and moved to alter egos.

The Leatherface in the game is Rick Patterson, not Kirchner: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2614&gimmick=Rick+Patterson

I have personally gone through each and every promotion, making adjustments to some overnesses, card positions and gimmicks so, that when you start a game, you don't get any of the "Worker X is being pushed too much/not enough" or "Worker X's gimmick isn't working." So, I might be a bit behind on any overness change suggestions when the May update comes out, simply because I want to make sure the changes suggested in the thread don't undo all of the work I've done to get everything the way it is. In all hoensty, not much was done, so chances are, if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't notice... Nobody got a 30 point overness increase or anything... Most changes were less than 10 points. :) As always, if there's a major gripe on anyone when the May update comes out, we can take a look at them.

As I said before, my plan this month was to do an all new banners and logos pack for the promotions in the game. As of now, I have 10 promotions done already and have only worked on it for the past two days... So, getting all 34 done by the end of next week shouldn't be an issue. As I said before, I like to incorporate actual parts of the promotion's website into the banners especially, so they may not be graphical masterpieces. I'm certainly not as good of an artist as others on these boards, but, if you choose to download the banners and logos pack (it'll be a separate download from the FULL and DATA updates) at least you'll have a recent banner and logo for each promotion currently in the game.

Finally, in addition to keeping up with the change suggestions in this thread, my last project this month is to update my personal pics folder. As most of you know, I include a bunch of pics almost every month, so, if you get every month's update, this won't really do you any good. But, for newer players, what I'm hoping to do is get a more up-to-date pic folder out there, with more recent looks (where possible) filling as many holes in the data as I possibly can. Of course, there are still a good amount of workers I simply don't have a pic for as of yet. If you're using the latest update and the pic in the file editor lists "Unknown" or No_Pic," I don't have a picture for that worker/staff member. If I have time, I will update my list of "needed pics," so that everyone knows who I'm looking for. Obviously, if you see a name on the list that you have a pic of, it would be greatly appreciated if you share it. :)

As of now, planning to have the update out on Saturday the 30th, likely before 5PM EST. That way, it'll be as accurate as possible befor the Extreme Rules PPV. I've also gotten the "game analysis" down to only needing 7 writers and 7 medics. If anyone has any medics or writers in mind that we can fill these holes with before the end of the month, please let me know ASAP.

Think that's all I got for now.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1

After watching this Johnny Saint match against Johnny Kidd...

I have to agree with MS. Saint has an abundance of technical knowledge, but his body and his mind just don't sync up. It very much looks like he's relying on his spots knowing his opponent will go along with it, rather than executing them and it just looks downright unconvincing. Any increase in tech should be compensated with a sharp decrease in stiffness

To be fair, that was his first match back after a ten year hiatus. For a more accurate representation of his talent, I'd say check out his Chikara King of Trios appearances from a few years back.

-Change Michael Cole (worker) from unsackable to written. His staff member contract isn't unsackable, so his worker contract shouldn't be either. Change him from a non-wrestler to a manager and make him Jack Swagger's manager.

-Lower David Hart Smith's overness to 65.

-Lower Tyson Kidd's overness to 68. Check SS Look IMO.

-Raise Jon Moxley's charisma to 86.

-Raise Jon Cutler's brawl to 68, selling to 68, and overness to 17. Check SS Look.

-Raise Justin Gabriel's speed to 85.

-Check Menacing for Dan Severn.

I'd take a look at the stable in DGUSA.

- Blood Warriors should be heel.

- Masato Yoshino, Susumu Yokusuka, and Homicide should be face.

-Ronin should be faces.

- CHIKARA Segikun should be disbanded. I'd also suggest removing Hallowicked from DGUSA.

- Perhaps make Akira Tozawa tweener. Change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed.

- Perhaps deactivate Kamikaze USA. Haven't heard anything from them in a while.

Also, perhaps make Maxime Boyer full-time. Wiki says he's returned to active competition.

Edited by Haydenism

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'd take a look at the stable in DGUSA.

- Blood Warriors should be heel.

- Masato Yoshino, Susumu Yokusuka, and Homicide should be face.

-Ronin should be faces.

- CHIKARA Segikun should be disbanded. I'd also suggest removing Hallowicked from DGUSA.

- Perhaps make Akira Tozawa tweener. Change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed.

- Perhaps deactivate Kamikaze USA. Haven't heard anything from them in a while.

Also, perhaps make Maxime Boyer full-time. Wiki says he's returned to active competition.

At this point, Shingo and YAMATO are the two members of Kamikaze (USA) in DGUSA. Shingo has been injured but recently returned. Akira Tozawa is still listed as a part of the stable in Dragon Gate (though not in Dragon Gate USA for whatever reason) so I say keep the stable.

Add Austin Aries to Blood Warriors.

I disagree with these three suggestions. I don't think Severn is menacing, and neither Gabriel nor Moxley have demonstrated skill in those areas to deserve such high stats, to be blunt.

• Like 2

I disagree with these three suggestions. I don't think Severn is menacing, and neither Gabriel nor Moxley have demonstrated skill in those areas to deserve such high stats, to be blunt.

http://www.lopeztonight.com/episode_recaps_and_highlights/how_dax_shepard_defeated_ufc_fighter_dan_severn.php

Correction: Severn is pretty intimidating if you know his skills and MMA prowess, but if you just saw him as some random guy on the street, he looks like your typical 40-50 something guy with a moustache. He doesn't have a menacing physical presence.