EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

how come the WWE Spanish announce team (Carlos, Hugo, Marcelo) have such low talent? I know they don't announce in english, but that doesnt mean they should have low ratings. I think Carlos and Hugo have been with the WWE for 20+ years, surely they must be doing something right...

Edited by Flyers8812

how come the WWE Spanish announce team (Carlos, Hugo, Marcelo) have such low talent? I know they don't announce in english, but that doesnt mean they should have low ratings. I think Carlos and Hugo have been with the WWE for 20+ years, surely they must be doing something right...

to be fair, people who watch in English don't know much about them, if someone watched and used the Spanish commentary they would be able to gauge talent and give us better ratings for them.

i think Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Triple H & Randy Orton need to have the Unique gimmick

I think of the four, only Triple H deserves Unique.

Orton is really kind of like... crazy, psycho, maybe even bad ass.

Rey Mysterio is fine as a show stealer, highlight reel, daredevil, or even an old school face.

And so far, I think Sin Cara could be a show stealer himself, or possibly a hero.

No need for unique with those three.

i think Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Triple H & Randy Orton need to have the Unique gimmick

I think of the four, only Triple H deserves Unique.

Orton is really kind of like... crazy, psycho, maybe even bad ass.

Rey Mysterio is fine as a show stealer, highlight reel, daredevil, or even an old school face.

And so far, I think Sin Cara could be a show stealer himself, or possibly a hero.

No need for unique with those three.

I imagine Luchadore might work very well for Sin Cara as well

-Add Lance Steel and Lance Steel II to NWA-F1.

-Change Ryan Eagles' gimmick in NWA-F1 to No Gimmick Needed. Disposition to Tweener. Raise his brawl to 77 and stiffness to 75.

-Raise Ryan Slater's brawl to 68.

-Raise Johnny Moss' brawl to 65 and stiffness to 65. Check Menacing.

-Raise Emil Sitoci's brawl to 74 and technical to 74.

-Raise Chris Hero's brawl to 81, stiffness to 72, and overness to 68.

-As seen here, Lawler still works indy dates. I think he should be put on open contract.

-In staff, change Frederick G. Rubenstein's birth month to December, age to 62, and position to Referee. Raise his talent to 70.

Edited by KrisClassic

They made up a long time ago, Punk mentions it in his shoot with Joe I think

They made up a long time ago, Punk mentions it in his shoot with Joe I think

alright thanks :) i just watched teddy's shoot and man they had major heat.

and unless something has happened since, the dislike relationship with AJ Styles should be removed.

Make TJ Cannon a non-wrestler, He gained a major injury on the Twelth Anniversary show in February.

Why do you add guys to promotions when they did just one appearance for that promotion. Example: Yuko Miyamoto to CZW. He was just there @ COD vs. Gage and will not show up again obviously, because he is a BJW guy.

Amazing Red to Chikara, he will be in KOT and bam! you add him to the promotion, he will probably not make another appearance for Chikara never again. Remove Miyamoto from CZW and (probably) Red from Chikara after KOT.

I, personally generally try to make it 3 consecutive shows, or a few shows in the span of 6 months or so, I think that usually serves as a good baseline, unless it's someone significant (like WGTT and ROH last year)

As I have time, I'm going to try to go through each promotion and weed out some of the 1 shot only deals, it's not too difficult, just involves going down a roster and plugging a person into cagematch. Just have to be aware how often they wrestle and possible injuries. FREX, some people haven't wrestled in 6 months or so, but that last match was with a certain company, think Jerry Lynn, who blew out his back and ROH.

Why do you add guys to promotions when they did just one appearance for that promotion. Example: Yuko Miyamoto to CZW. He was just there @ COD vs. Gage and will not show up again obviously, because he is a BJW guy.

Amazing Red to Chikara, he will be in KOT and bam! you add him to the promotion, he will probably not make another appearance for Chikara never again. Remove Miyamoto from CZW and (probably) Red from Chikara after KOT.

The reason they were added is pretty simple... People suggested they be added and nobody countered with a "they're only appearing once" comment, or any reason to not add them, actually.

Keep in mind that they are both on open deals and, in Yuko Miyamoto's case, he is assigend to BJPW, which would trump any apperances in CZW in the game, anyway.

Red, meanwhile, is still contracted to TNA and I haven't seen where he will "probably not make another appearance for Chikara never again" anywhere... Not trying to sound like an ass, but if you can predict the future, do me a huge favor and PM me the PowerBall numbers for Monday's drawing. :)

Really, I don't see how adding either in the way that I did hurts the ingame play in any fashion. If you're playing as TNA and want Red, sign him to a written deal. if you're CZW or Chikara and don't want Miyamoto or Red there, cut them... They should be free to release.

In the end, I'm trying to get the updates as accurate as humanly possible for the first day of the release month (in the most recent case, April 1, 2011). as far as I was made aware by the thread last month, those two changes were the best way of getting the most accurate update. If it won't be accurate in May, suggest they be removed (like you have) or, even better, provide some sort of proof that they were indeed one time only deals. Notice JBL wasn't added to WWE, because I recall reading FROM HIM DIRECTLY that it was a one time shot in WWE (for now, anyway).

If you have proof like that for Miyamoto or Red, by all means, share. :)

-Bill

CZW has some sort of a deal with BJW and also with wXw. They both exchange talent. Some examples, BJW`s Kobayashi was participating in last year`s TOD and got to second round. We never saw him again in a CZW ring. It was a one-time deal. Miyamoto facing Gage for the UVU Title at COD was one time, too. Gage lost the Title, but Miyamoto lost it in Japan to Kasai this year, so no point in leaving Miyamoto in CZW, because he will never come back again. Numazawa and Takeda are both signed for this year`s TOD and they will be one time, too. It`s just too hard for these guys to travel from Japan for each show and when Miyamoto is in the roster you can use him for every single show, which makes the game unreal. From other side, CZW guys travel to Japan with BJW in the last few weeks. Drake, Danny, Sabian and DJ Hyde were on a tour with BJW. Does it means they will be added automatically to the BJW roster for just one tour. They will never come back in Japan (in the next 10 years, let`s say), so this is my opinion. Kasai will be coming today and tomorrow for two shows in US, did this means he will join CZW for future? No, he will be back to Japan and never come back.

CZW has some sort of a deal with BJW and also with wXw. They both exchange talent. Some examples, BJW`s Kobayashi was participating in last year`s TOD and got to second round. We never saw him again in a CZW ring. It was a one-time deal. Miyamoto facing Gage for the UVU Title at COD was one time, too. Gage lost the Title, but Miyamoto lost it in Japan to Kasai this year, so no point in leaving Miyamoto in CZW, because he will never come back again. Numazawa and Takeda are both signed for this year`s TOD and they will be one time, too. It`s just too hard for these guys to travel from Japan for each show and when Miyamoto is in the roster you can use him for every single show, which makes the game unreal. From other side, CZW guys travel to Japan with BJW in the last few weeks. Drake, Danny, Sabian and DJ Hyde were on a tour with BJW. Does it means they will be added automatically to the BJW roster for just one tour. They will never come back in Japan (in the next 10 years, let`s say), so this is my opinion. Kasai will be coming today and tomorrow for two shows in US, did this means he will join CZW for future? No, he will be back to Japan and never come back.

OK, so...

1: If I hadn't put Miyamoto in CZW for the month of April, he wouldn't be on the roster and therefore, not able to compete on a show his is appearing on, correct? Does that not make the game unreal?

2: That's fine if he doesn't stick around... We can pull him out for the May update (which you already suggested). I have no issues there.

3: If you're playing as CZW (which I assume you are) and the issue is "he can appear on every show, which makes the game unreal," why not just use him for the show he will be on, then terminate his contract in your game, as I stated before?

I think we all know there are plenty of imperfections with the game of EWR... Some that makes it pretty much impossible to replicate real-life situations within the game. Hell, there's an arsenic program available for the game, so people can manipulate things to the way they want them. I'm sure, the instant people start a new game, even if not using arsenic, some will hire one or more of the MANY workers and staff memebrs that WWE releases on day 1. There's not much I can do with the data that is gonna prevent things from happening that are "unrealistic" in the real world. I try my best to get the game seat as realistic as possible on day one. What happens on day two and afterward is up to the game programming and the person playing the game. :)

-Bill

Some suggestions :)

-I think Christian's over should be the same as Alberto Del Rio's (87)

-Reactivate Edge & Christian tag team

-DH Smith and Tyson Kidd's over should be dropped to about 67 or 68. They havent done anything in months and Nattie is way more over than they are right now.

-I would drop Awesome Kong's over a few points

-I think AJ Lee is heel in FCW

-Add Alberto Del Rio & Brodus Clay tag team with like 3 exp

Edited by Viva

Some suggestions =D

- Change Carlitos name to just Carlito

- Put Carlito in AAA

- Put Rey de Reyes championship to Extreme Tiger

- Raise Anderson's charisma to 90-95

- Put Anarquia on TNA

- Down Brother Devon to midcard

- Put Al Snow as TNA Road Agent

- Raise TNA Knockouts title image to 60

- Down TNA Television title image to 65

- Give to Gunner the TNA television champion

- Raise Beer Money's tag experience to 90-100

- Active British Invasion and turns Douglas Williams to heel

- Assign Crimson & Steiner tag team

- Put Jeff Hardy's behavior to 35

-Raise Chris Jericho's overness to 93.

-Raise Adam Cole's overness to 25.

-Raise Kyle O'Reilly's overness to 25.

-Check Diva for Lowzen. Raise her brawl to 20, speed to 36, and technical to 20.

-Uncheck Diva for Vixsin. Raise her brawl to 38 and selling to 64.

-Raise Marty Jannetty's brawl to 47 and stiffness to 38.

-Check Menacing for Trash Canyon. Raise his brawl to 67, stiffness to 45, and selling to 74.

-Raise Greg Valentine's brawl to 54, technical to 46, selling to 60, and charisma to 75.

-Raise Jim Neidhart's charisma to 73.

-Raise Ultimate Warrior's charisma to 80. I understand him having bad attitude, but I don't see why his behavior is so low. Unless anyone objects, I think a high raise in behavior is warranted, to the 50s or 60s.

-Add a friendship between CM Punk and Seth Skyfire, based on his Art of Wrestling interview.

NWA Hollywood:

Remove The Sheik and Blue Demon Jr.

Untick Menacing for Willie Mack

Make Percy Pringle the manager of Brian Cage and Shaun Rickers

Tick Shooting for Brandon Parker

Make Lucky O'Shea a manager

Add Ryan Taylor

Add Dustin Cutler and Brandon Cutler

This should be the card disposition in NWA Hollywood:

Main Eventers:

Adam Pearce, Austin Aries, Colt Cabana, Rocky Romero, Joey Ryan

Upper Midcarders:

Joey Kaos Munoz, Rasche Brown, TJP, Scorpio Sky

Midcarders:

Phoenix Star, Zokre, Oliver John, Brian Cage, Shaun Rickers

Lower Midcarders:

Atsushi Sawada, Disco Machine, Candice LaRae, Gabriel Gallo, Rachel Summerlyn, Peter Avalon, Willie Mack, Johnny Goodtime, Johnny Yuma, Dustin Cutler, Brandon Cutler

Openers:

Andrew Hellman, Babi Slymm, Famous B, Navajo Warrior, Ray Rosas, Rexx Reed, Tommy Wilson, Hawaiian Lion, Ryan Taylor

Jobbers:

Brandon Parker, Buggy, Lucha Machine, Ricky Mandel, Rico Dynamite, SoCal Crazy, Tab Jackson, Todd Chandler, Thunderkitty

Due to this, make overness changes to the following people:

Joey Ryan (50)

Scorpio Sky (44)

Oliver John (25)

Brian Cage (33)

Shaun Rickers (28)

Peter Avalon (22)

Willie Mack (22)

Hawaiian Lion (14)

Johnny Goodtime (25)

Johnny Yuma (23)

Ryan Taylor (15)

Cutler Brothers (20)

Edited by Soundgarden9

-Raise Chris Jericho's overness to 93.

Chris hasn't done anything as regards to Wrestling so his overness is fine as it is, the game after all is a Wrestling simulator not ballroom dancing simulator

Regardless of what he's done, he is still very over with the wrestling crowd. More so than Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, or anyone else that is currently rated higher than he is. And I disagree with unticking Menacing from Willie Mack. He's 275 pounds, a big, intimidating looking guy.

-Raise Shaun Rickers' brawl to 58, speed to 34, and charisma to 70.

-Raise Karen Jarrett's overness to 67.

-Raise Jeff Jarrett's charisma to 84.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Raise Little Guido's overness to 55.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74.

-Raise William Regal's technical to 88, selling to 78, and charisma to 93.

I disagree with the above three. Guido hasn't appeared on national TV, to my knowledge, in quite some time, and while he was pretty popular in ECW and shortly thereafter, he was a glorified jobber in the new ECW about 4-5 years ago. He hasn't done anything since to warrant such over. That would make him a lower midcarder in WWE, which he wouldn't be. I say a 45-50 or so for Guido is fine.

Heath Slater hasn't demonstrated the capability of putting in a good brawl-based match. I don't see why he deserves a 74. That puts him REALLY HIGH. I think somewhere in the mid-60s is good.

Regal is on the downhill slide of his career. While he's still a good worker and in some funny segments, I don't think he deserves a boost.

I disagree with raising ROH to national. They are a huge cult federation, but not a national one. I'd say put their PI at 85 cult.

I agree. RoH is not national, especially with losing their deal to HdNet.

• Like 1