EWR 2011 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

change Mason Ryan's primary finisher to Powerbomb

add Amazing Kong & Sin Cara to the Raw brand

change Fatal 4 Way to Capitol Punishment. WWE announced the change

change Sin Cara primary finisher to C4(top rope) and secondary to Sin Suffering (submission)

change Edge to non-wrestler, vacate the WHC and remove him from WWE

:o:mellow::pervert:^_^:D

Guest The Phenomenal Red

FYI:

Anaquria is Ramon Loco/Low Rider/Matt Berla

AAA notes:

remove Hernadez from AAA with him back in TNA. Remove him from La Sociedad and La Legion.

remove Electro Shock from La Sociedad and Los Maniacos.

Delete Los Maniacos (left with only Silver King and Ultimo Gladiador.

Make a tag team called Los Maniacos with Silver King and Ultimo Gladiador (if not in the game already) and set it to 25 exp (teamed in trios since 2009 and have won AAA's tag team titles.)

Add Sexi Sar to La Sociedad and La Legion.

Add Hijo de Lizmark to AAA and make him an upper midcard heel. He is a part of Perros Del Mal and La Sociedad.

Rename Billy Boy to Billy El Malo he has left The Militia and La Sociedad and is regimmicked as a member of Cibernetico's Los Bizzaros stable. Billy should be a tweener with a Goth gimmick. (kind of has a Billy Gram look to him now... <_<)

NOTE: No update on Tabu/Taboo

I know I do not want to say this but perhaps remove Lucha Libre USA from the game? They "rescheduled" (more like canceled) tapings while MTV2 is high on Bellatore MMA and MTVTres is now showing TNA iMPACT. Plus the show got pretty low ratings and had 6 episodes for a season. <_<

CMLL Notes:

Remove Maniaco, Monsther (II) and Chucky (II) from CMLL and Los Invasores. They have been inactive for some time.

Rush won the CMLL Lightheavyweight title. He is not in the game.

Add Metal Blanco to CMLL, he made the finals of the CMLL Gran Alternativa tournament. He is a lower midcard face luchadore at 28 overness.

Black Warrior is back in CMLL as a midcard face. Yes, following what he is and if he is in a promotion is confusing...

Remove Stinky The Homeless Guy and Chip Fairway from the game, both have passed on.

Lower John Morrison's attitude by 5-10 for his attitude regarding the situation with Trish Stratus. Possible dislike?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Maybe Undertaker and Triple H should be Non-Wrestlers? They haven't been in matches since WM and normally these days Taker shows up for a little while, does a few interviews, maybe a squash and wrestles someone on PPV and I see the same for Triple H. If not both I believe at least Taker should be.

I'd hold off a bit, it isn't unheard of for Undertaker to take some time off after Wrestlemania.

-Lower Jimmy Jacobs' overness to 60.

-Check SS Look and Fonz Factor for Disco Machine.

-Change Andrew Hellman's gimmick to rebel. Make him a heavyweight. Check Menacing. Raise his brawl to 71.

-Add The Firm as a stable to NWA-F1. Leader: Mr. Clydesdale, DJ Hyde, Nui Tofiga, and JT Roberts.

-Make Amasis a heel, Old School Heel, in NWA-F1.

Edited by KrisClassic

I'd hold off a bit, it isn't unheard of for Undertaker to take some time off after Wrestlemania.

Yeah but it isn't just after Mania, he hasn't been a full time guy in years, he only wrestles on PPV(Outside of a squash match on TV)a couple times a year and is gone most of the rest of the year. His year goes like this after WM, time off, program that involves a match or two for a month or so,time off, Wrestlemaina program.

Also, what info is there on The Bashing Bulgarian in FCW? Hes not on their site or wiki.

Edited by Kirkland

Yeah but it isn't just after Mania, he hasn't been a full time guy in years, he only wrestles on PPV(Outside of a squash match on TV)a couple times a year and is gone most of the rest of the year. His year goes like this after WM, time off, program that involves a match or two for a month or so,time off, Wrestlemaina program.

Still probably best just to keep him active though, he isn't exactly down the same route as Michaels, Austin or Rock as in "non-wrestlers".....he is just kayfabe injured or missing a lot, obviously down to his age and ability to work a full schedule but i wouldnt put him as non wrestler. If you want to use him like that in your game as he is in real life then just make him a manager until you think he is ready or something....

Also, what info is there on The Bashing Bulgarian in FCW? Hes not on their site or wiki.

Yeah I agree with holding off for a few months at least.. and not that it really matters but go check a result site, A lot of times he been in the Smackdown dark match the past several years and does several house shows as well when he been healthy enough to wrestle.

Through following him on twitter, I can say that Bulgarian finally reported to FCW with in the last week or two. So he should be popping up on the FCW site soon.

I fully agree with making Taker a Non-Wrestler. He hasn't worked a full schedule since his ABA days pretty much, and I'd also say drop his stats.

Brawl to 81 Speed to 10 Technical to 25 or so. Kofi Kingston is only a 67 on technique and he can chain wrestle far better than Taker.

Charisma and Overness can stay the same, but he is just about useless all year, and pulls one great match out of his ass at every WrestleMania.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I fully agree with making Taker a Non-Wrestler. He hasn't worked a full schedule since his ABA days pretty much, and I'd also say drop his stats.

Brawl to 81 Speed to 10 Technical to 25 or so. Kofi Kingston is only a 67 on technique and he can chain wrestle far better than Taker.

Charisma and Overness can stay the same, but he is just about useless all year, and pulls one great match out of his ass at every WrestleMania.

I wouldn't drop Technical so bad. Maybe 35. Speed I would drop to 15. I too agree with Taker being a non-wrestler. He is here for Mania, maybe SummerSlam but is gone the rest of the year.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I don't see a need to lower his stats so much. Brawl being in the low 80s is fine, but I'd keep speed around 15-20 and tech around 50 at least.

While he might not "chain wrestle" like Kofi Kingston (who I'd argue rarely does that anyway), he doesn't botch moves very often (at least not technical ones) and he has the psychology of a technical match down better than most so-called technicians. I think at least a 50 is warranted, even in his current condition.

Guest rasko

add a hate relationship between Sean Morley and John Morrison

add a hate relationship between Sean Morley and Melina

add a friend relationship between Sean Morley and Trish Stratus

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I would say that dislike would suffice.

Mascara Dorada vacated the CMLL World Super Lightweight title so leave it as vacated.

In an update to Electro Shock, he is a tecnico in AAA now so make him a face. (I always thought he was a better heel if anything IMO)

The Dark Family (Ozz, Curevo and Espiritu) should all be tecnico (face) in AAA. I guess regimmick them to Goth if that works in the game.

I would say that dislike would suffice.

"fuck you Morrison"

"fuck you Melina"

"Melina, youre a fuckin slut"

"you cant turn a hoe into a housewife"

"Melina is nothing more than a glorified ring rat"

I would agree on the hate relationship, at least for Morley and Melina.

I think we should consider deleting Andre Heart. According to the Wrestling Observer, and WLWT Cincinnati he is currently on house arrest and facing four felony charges of second-degree assault. Apparently he is HIV-positive and been engaging in activity he shouldn't be. My guess is he's probably not going to be getting any bookings anywhere if he's a carrier of HIV, provided he doesn't get a hefty sentence.

Christopher Idol and Chris Idol are the same guy; I'd consider renaming whichever one is kept to Chris Rockwell, that seems to be the moniker he is wrestling under regularly these days.

Church and Joe Gunns are also duplicates.

Lastly, The Wrestler passed away in August of 2010.

-I think Abyss should have his over lowered to about 80 or less

-46 seems kinda high for Maryse's tech. lower to about 37-40.

-I think Steve Austin's tech should be raised quite a bit. He was a very good scientific wrestler in his prime and he has displayed he is still more than competent while training on tough enough. Raise to like 25-30?

-Change Matt Hardy's second finisher to Ice Pick (sub)

Edited by Viva

Guest rasko

Lucky Cannon finisher should be the Lucky Strike (impact)

Rick Victor finisher should be the Michinoku Driver (impact)

change The Bashing Bulgarian name to Miroslav Makarov

change Tenille name to Ashley Miller

Ryan Nemeth should be heel. change his gimmick to Cocky

change Los Armados name to Los Aviadores (Hunico & Epico(Tito Colon)