Uncle Monty's Mafia School

"Umm.. Uncle Monty?" The boy squeaked out softly, having to physically restran himself just so his eyes wouldn't roll at speaking the man's title aloud.

"Yes, my boy? What is it? We've got a big day we have to prepare for, no time to chitty chat." The large beer bellied man in the illfitting trench coat asked, his words muffeled under the weight of the heavy cigar clenched between his lips.

"Are you sure this is safe? I mean aren't most of your students... You know.. Dangerous?" The young man asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nonsense. None of them would harm a fly. Now come, it's time we orientate your classmates." Uncle Monty gruffed out, the middle aged bearded man almost seeming to bare a smile of excitement as he bounded through the door of the run down community center he'd rented for use as his 'school'

Glancing at all the confused looking individuals on the front lawn, he couldn't help but get a tingle of joy, this would be his best class ever.

"Hey EVERYBODY! Monty cried out to get the assembeled parties' attention.

"I'm Uncle Monty, Town Aligned Professional Mafia Instructor and I'm proud to welcome each of you to my Mafia School, our first lesson begins right aw.."

The man never got to finish his sentence, his head turning into a bright pink mushy paste, the deafening sound of a gun shot ringing out several seconds later.

Partially hidden by the screams and sudden panic of the crowd and the ringing in everyone's ears, a secluded figure and in a low voice softly whispered.

"Lesson The First. Role Claiming Kills."

-----

Basic Rules.

The roles for this are... Well, random. There's not going to be a easily defined pattern. We need 15 people let's get this underway.

1. Quasi

2. Anacondakin

3. Ruki

4. Pizza

5. Berober

6. Bill

7. Matt

8. MPH

9. Phatman

10. Sheep

11. Split Second

12. ACE