EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I've just installed this and attempted to play it. This is the first time I've ever (in probably 7 years of playing EWR) installed an update, so go easy on me. Every staff member's moral is at zero, and naturally they won't negotiate. Is this something that is supposed to happen?

You didn't wait the game to load properly while creating the save. It will take some time for it to load, but you got to wait the entire time, can't close it or press ctrl + alt + del or anything..

Thanks my friend, I'll give it a go.

Please add American Kickboxer II, Ron Mathis, and Sid Fabulous to the rosters of HWA!!!! Both Mathis and Sid have been their American Luchacore Champion, with Sid holding it as of right now. Here are profile from each of them for height, weight, and pics. AKBII: http://www.hwaonline.com/Roster/americankickboxer2.htm Mathis: http://www.hwaonline.com/Roster/ronmathis.htm Sid: http://www.hwaonline.com/Roster/sidfabulous.htm Thank you!

Guest rasko

Its being confirmed that Brett DiBiase has been released from his FCW contract, mainly due to being injury prone.

- TNA will be officially changing its company name to “Impact Wrestling” starting May 12 according to the Wrestling Observer. They mentioned this during last night’s Impact taping.

Guest rasko

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/05/04/ted-dibiases-brother-among-wwe-talent-cuts/

Jackson Andrews and Brett DiBiase (the brother of Ted DiBiase Jr.) were both removed from WWE’s Florida Championship Wrestling website. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter has confirmed that DiBiase was released. DiBiase, who is 23, was scheduled to be brought up to the main roster until he blew out his knee. The original plan was to form a faction involving Brett, his brother Ted and Joe Hennig (Michael McGillicutty) called The Fortunate Sons, but was dropped before he could return to action.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Its being confirmed that Brett DiBiase has been released from his FCW contract, mainly due to being injury prone.

- TNA will be officially changing its company name to “Impact Wrestling” starting May 12 according to the Wrestling Observer. They mentioned this during last night’s Impact taping.

PLEASE READ THE TOPIC! ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thanks for a spoiler jerk :angry:

Guerrero Maya Jr. should have Marinette Especial as his finisher. I would make that his primary finisher. Like for Jay Briscoe, this would be an Impact move.

Fenix uses the Meteora (Evan Bourne's Flying double knees to a sitting opponent) as his finisher. I would make that his primary and secondary finisher. Like CIMA, it is a top rope move.

Edit: Dark Dragon should have Toss-up Powerbomb as his primary finisher. (Think a back body drop that does not flip over the flipper.)

Rey Bucanero is replacing Hector Garza in Los Renegados. This means add Rey Bucanero as the leader and remove Hector Garza from the stable.

I'm working on stats for new wrestlers in AAA and CMLL such as Angelico and Palacio Negro

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Don't remove Brett DiBiase from WWE, as it seems he's still with them for the time being...

Despite previous erroneous reports on this site earlier today allegedly "confirming" Brett DiBiase's release from the WWE, Brett worked two matches at this evening's event as a referee. My report earlier in the week about DiBiase being removed from the FCW online roster was correct, and he still remains off the website

(Source: lordsofpain.net)

Guest rasko

change Jon Moxley's name to Jonathan Good. He made his debut in FCW under his real name

change Leo Kruger's primary finisher name to Final Destination (impact)

change Robert Roode's name to Bobby Roode

remove Rob Terry from Immortal. turn him face. his primary finisher name should be the Pump Handle Slam (impact) and the secondary the Freakbuster (impact. change his gimmick to Monster

Edited by rasko

change Jon Moxley's name to Jonathan Good. He made his debut in FCW under his real name

I know Bill knows better but Rasko doesn't..

Do not change Moxley to Good.. I am 99% sure before the end of the month he and FCW/WWE will decide on a new name for him. People usually debut in FCW under their real name or their indy name and a week or two later start going under a new name.

more news on TNA rebranding

– Jeff Jarrett commented on TNA Wrestling's rebranding initiative today on Twitter.

In response to a fan querying whether TNA will be renamed, he said the only change being made is Impact being called Impact Wrestling.

Source: Wrestlenewz

Guest The Phenomenal Red

remove Rob Terry from Immortal. turn him face. his primary finisher name should be the Pump Handle Slam (impact) and the secondary the Freakbuster (impact. change his gimmick to Monster

Can you please post things that happened on tv this week or will happen via tapings under spoiler tags?

and BTW:

Rob Terry took MURPHY out of Immortal. So remove Murphy from Immortal and NOT Rob.

Example of using spoiler tags for an event:

Sangriento should have his finisher be Springboard Diamond Cutter which would be an impact move based on iMPACT last night.

It's not hard to do, just click spoiler tags under the Other styles tab.

Shouldn't Daniel Bryan have SS Look checked by now?

I don't think Daniel Bryan actually looks like a superstar though. I love the guy's wrestling ability and all but he does not look like a star.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Can you please post things that happened on tv this week or will happen via tapings under spoiler tags?

and BTW:

Rob Terry took MURPHY out of Immortal. So remove Murphy from Immortal and NOT Rob.

Example of using spoiler tags for an event:

Sangriento should have his finisher be Springboard Diamond Cutter which would be an impact move based on iMPACT last night.

It's not hard to do, just click spoiler tags under the Other styles tab.

Shouldn't Daniel Bryan have SS Look checked by now?

I don't think Daniel Bryan actually looks like a superstar though. I love the guy's wrestling ability and all but he does not look like a star.

He looks more like a star than Jacob Novak and Conor O'Brian do, and both of them have SS Look checked. I say up his speed to about 77 too.

PLEASE READ THE TOPIC! ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thanks for a spoiler jerk :angry:

Guerrero Maya Jr. should have Marinette Especial as his finisher. I would make that his primary finisher. Like for Jay Briscoe, this would be an Impact move.

Fenix uses the Meteora (Evan Bourne's Flying double knees to a sitting opponent) as his finisher. I would make that his primary and secondary finisher. Like CIMA, it is a top rope move.

Edit: Dark Dragon should have Toss-up Powerbomb as his primary finisher. (Think a back body drop that does not flip over the flipper.)

Rey Bucanero is replacing Hector Garza in Los Renegados. This means add Rey Bucanero as the leader and remove Hector Garza from the stable.

I'm working on stats for new wrestlers in AAA and CMLL such as Angelico and Palacio Negro

Hogan's confirmed it.

So yeah, there's your "spoiler" jerk

• Like 3

Remove Ezekiel Jackson from The Corre.

Give Rudy Switchblade the lackey gimmick.

Raise Dakota Darsow's brawl, technical and charisma to 40.

Add Jarrod Locke to the game (formerly FCW)

Full Name: Jarrod Locke

Shortened Name: Locke

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 10.000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: British

Finishers: Powerslam (Impact) x2

Alter Egos: Daniel Singh, Gladiator Warrior

Brawl: 55

Speed: 22

Technical: 25