EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

First have some comments:

I asked this last month but it went unanswered. Is this the same Chupacabra as in the game? If so a lot of stuff is inaccurate for him in-game.

I did a bit of research on it, and, while I couldn't confirem 100% that it was him, it's the closest one I could find. If you wanna suggest changes, we can make it him.

As seen here, Lawler still works indy dates. I think he should be put on open contract.

My argument would be, he wouldn't miss any WWE event for an indy show, which means he's only working an occasional indy show, only when he isn't needed by WWE. Putting him on an open deal would make him much more available than he is IRL.

Change Michael Cole (worker) from unsackable to written. His staff contract isn't unsackable, so his worker shouldn't be either

He's unsackable so he isn't released, which would mean two Coles floating around in the game.

OK... Now that those have been addressed...

There are a LOT of links to various things this month, as I mentioned in last month's thread. I'm gonna quickly address them:

FULL: 1.88 MB - Same "Full" update that is done monthly

DATA: 631.72 KB - Same "Data" update that is done monthly

Banners and Logos: 1.01 MB - This contains one folder for banners, one folder for logos and another folder for alternate logos.

Rocky's Logos: 1.5 MB - Thanks to Rocky for hooking me up with these. Logos with a uniform background. Also includes fantasy promotion logos.

Pics: 40.12 MB - This is my pics folder, as I have it at the relaes of the May 2011 update. This will fill every hole I have filled, so, if you don't see the pic here, I don't have it as of yet. If you use this, you DO NOT NEED the 5-1 Pics Folder in the Full update. Those pics are already in this folder. However, the "Updated Pics" folder is not included. To get every pic I have, download the FULL update and the Pics Folder. Then, delete the 5-1 Pics folder in the Full update... These are duplicates.

Hopefully, this all makes sense, and well worth the wait for you. I know it took a couple more days than I initially said, but I felt it needed to be "completed," even if it ended up being a couple days late.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YRBDHZ3

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAXTFOWX

Banners and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OE01LPNG

Rocky's Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E0A1LX0G

Pics: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NW9IQTLF

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?mrnjvg35f346pvr

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?7q696iah6detcpy

Banners and Logos: http://www.mediafire.com/?7p1esa3gr0dso1c

Rocky's Logos: http://www.mediafire.com/?lnjql5c17qdbcn2

Pics: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dh67y7q4v1vyz4

• Like 12

Thank sir... It looks very nice. Very nice indeed.

Just so everyone knows... I'll have the Split DATA up within the hour and it will be posted in the Inventory thread.

And I redone the NWA-EAST logo to coincide with the logo on their website (instead of the old logo I originally had)

Really didn't like the colour scheme they used so I redone the logo using the original

logo_NWA-E.jpg

Edited by Pimpin' Feller
  • Like 1

Guest Yello Mit

Thanks a bunch Bill. :)

Just looked at Ivelisse Velez's stats. 73 brawl, 69 speed, and 61 technical? Am I missing something? Since when is she that good?

Edited by Yello Mit

Guest The Phenomenal Red

A few notes:

Remove Amedeus from Los Exoticos.

Remove Black Abyss from AAA.

Add Bestia 666 to La Sociedad and add Leo as an alter ego.

Rename Charly Malice to Charly Manson.

Remove Cheerleader Melissa from AAA.

Add Chessman to La Sociedad.

Dark Curveo should be a midcarder.

Dark Espiritu should be a midcarder.

Dark Ozz should be a midcarder.

Rename El Gato Eveready to Drago AAA.

Add Estrellita to CMLL as an opener heel and add her to Los Invasores.

Felino should have Perico as a manager.

Remove Gigante Bernard from CMLL and rename to Giant Bernard.

Rename Hercules Segna to Ronin AAA.

Remove Hiroshi Tanahashi from CMLL.

Remove Histeria III from AAA.

Remove Jushin Liger from CMLL.

Magnus CMLL should be at 26 overness, not the suggested 32 from last month.

Add Rey Pirata, Hombre Bala, Cromagnon, Cro-Magnon, Pirata Negro and Fantasma De La Opera to Monsther's alter egos.

Remove Naito from CMLL and rename to Tetsuya Naito.

Remove NOSAWA Rongai from AAA, Legion Extranjera and La Sociedad.

Perico should be renamed Zacarias.

Remove Rain from AAA, Legion Extranjera and La Sociedad.

Remove Ray Mendoza Jr. from CMLL.

Remove Rayo De Jalisco Jr. from CMLL.

Rayo Tapatio II should be heel.

Rayo Tapatio II should be heel.

Remove Taichi from CMLL add to JAPW(promoting the New Japan American tour) and rename to Taichi Ishikari.

Add Tiffany to Los Invasores

Remove Tony Rivera from CMLL.

Remove Universo 2000 from CMLL.

Remove Vampiro from AAA, Legion Extranjera and La Sociedad

Add X-Fly to La Sociedad.

Add Yoshihashi to La Ola Amarilla.

Remove Yujiro from CMLL, add to JAPW(promoting the New Japan American tour) and rename to Yujiro Takahashi.

Add an inactive tag team for Jennifer Blake and Rain called Las Gingas Locas with 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just looked at Ivelisse Velez's stats. 73 brawl, 69 speed, and 61 technical? Am I missing something? Since when is she that good?

I agree, she doesn't look like she should be any better than Caylee Turner, or Christina Crawford, whatever her name is now.

• Like 1

Looks good Bill, great job. Great logos as well Rocky.

- According to Brandon Gatson's wiki page, he is 205 lbs. Therefore, he should be a lightweight. Raise his charisma to 56, and his technical to 75. His finishers in game are wrong as well.

Here's what Wiki has as his finishers:

- 450° splash

- Backbreaker rack dropped into a DDT

- Front flip sidewalk slam into a sitout side facebuster

- Sitout powerbomb

I'm guessing you would have to choose 2 out of the 4.

- Check SS Look for Vladimir Kozlov and Brett DiBiase.

- Check menacing for Chris Masters.

- Raise Shelton Benjamin's charisma to 72.

- Raise Symon Frost's charisma to 65, and his brawling to 33.

- Check SS Look for Chavo Guerrero.

Edited by fusionFX!

Randy Orton beat Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's Smackdown taping from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.

* Chris Harris returned to TNA tonight and will team with Matt Hardy at TNA Sacrifice to take on Beer Money for the TNA Tag Team Titles.

* Chyna indeed made an appearance tonight as Kurt Angle's mistress. She will be teaming with Angle at Sacrifice to take on Karen and Jeff Jarrett in mixed tag action. It's said that Chyna isn't as muscular anymore and her past with Jeff Jarrett in WWE was acknowledged.

*Mick Foley returned and was announced as the person behind the network. Foley also announced that TNA Impact will now be known as Impact Wrestling

SmackDown! Spoilers

Randy Orton beat Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's Smackdown taping from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.

TNA Spoilers

* Chris Harris returned to TNA tonight and will team with Matt Hardy at TNA Sacrifice to take on Beer Money for the TNA Tag Team Titles.

* Chyna indeed made an appearance tonight as Kurt Angle's mistress. She will be teaming with Angle at Sacrifice to take on Karen and Jeff Jarrett in mixed tag action. It's said that Chyna isn't as muscular anymore and her past with Jeff Jarrett in WWE was acknowledged.

*Mick Foley returned and was announced as the person behind the network. Foley also announced that TNA Impact will now be known as Impact Wrestling

Could you label the spoilers as I opened them thinking they were long rants about peoples stats being eddad >_<

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Argenis needs a slight boost in speed. He is currently at 55 but I'd put him at 67. Don't get me wrong because he does suck, but he doesn't suck THAT much.

Lower Dr. Karonte Jr.'s speed to 66, he is just as bad as Argenis.

Also, I do not think Nash is at 89 overness. I would put him at 85 tops.

Real notes about the second spoiler tag

Add Chris Harris to TNA as a midcard heel.

CHYNA to TNA as a manager face.

Make Mick Foley an Authority Figure.

Rename TNA iMPACT, Impact Wrestling.

OFF-TOPIC NOTES & A RANT on the spoiler tags so read only if you care to hear them.

WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WWE just Orton'd Christian, YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Harris is as fat and as sucky as he was in WWE.

I thought Chyna was dead by now...

• Like 2

Thanks Bill!

Thanks a bunch Bill. :)

I've seen a lot of her work on the indy scene and she definitely deserves the stats. She's one of the better female workers in the world today, combining a nice mix of Lucha Libre and Japanese hard hitting puro. Her gimmick is that she typically wrestles men. I'd compare her a bit to Madison Eagles.

Here's a highlight video. Check out more online if you still disagree. She used to work under the name "Juliet the Huntress".

-As for the Michael Cole situation, I think it would be best to remove him as an Announcer and to check announcer for him as a worker.

Edited by KrisClassic