EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

On the Ivelisse Velez stats, 50 as brawl, 64 as speed, 55 as technical, and 50 charisma sounds alot better.

I think 50 brawl, 58 speed and 42 tech would be appropriate.

-As for the Michael Cole situation, I think it would be best to remove him as an Announcer and to check announcer for him as a worker.

Then, he wouldn't be able to be selected as a play by play announcer, only a color commentator.

-Bill

Guest rasko
Shawn Daivari just returned to WWE at the SmackDown! tapings. He worked a dark match against Ted DiBiase in Orlando, FL.

Daivari came out wearing a turban and cut a promo. He told the crowd that he is an international superstar and will prove why he's the best in the world. DiBiase worked as a face and defeated Daivari.

add Shawn Daivari to WWE on the SmackDown brand. change his gimmick to Sheik

turn Ted DiBiase face

Mason Ryan's primary finisher should be the House Of Pain (impact) and his secondary the Spear (impact). Up his overness to 70

The Miz's in ring stats are exaggerated. Put his speed to 38, technical to 40 and brawl to 72

Edited by rasko

Guest Yello Mit

-Rename Scarlet to Roxy Lovell. Make her a face. Brawl 38, Speed 29, Technical 35, Over 14, Charisma 68. Check Announcer. Check Trainer.

-Rename Aussie Ozbone to T.N.T. (or just TNT). Change gimmick to Old School Face. Make him a face. Brawl 64, Speed 67, Technical 65, Over 33, Charisma 69

-Change KrackerJak's stats to Brawl 82, Speed 29, Technical 32, Over 28, Charisma 83 Check SS look.

-Rename Dingo to Dingo Cannon. Add Kijimuna as an Alter Ego. Brawl 55, Speed 79, Technical 71, Over 40, Charisma 65.

Shawn Daivari just returned to WWE at the SmackDown! tapings. He worked a dark match against Ted DiBiase in Orlando, FL.

Daivari came out wearing a turban and cut a promo. He told the crowd that he is an international superstar and will prove why he's the best in the world. DiBiase worked as a face and defeated Daivari.

turn Ted DiBiase face

Mason Ryan's primary finisher should be the House Of Pain (impact) and his secondary the Spear (impact). Up his overness to 70

The Miz's in ring stats are exaggerated. Put his speed to 38, technical to 40 and brawl to 72

Anything that happened at a House Show is not worth changing in the game. Only a couple of thousand people saw WWE try something out. If it happens on TV, then it's fair game. And I disagree about Miz's deduction as well, he's an excellent all around wrestler that works well with a variety of different styled opponents

Guest The Phenomenal Red

turn Ted DiBiase face

As said before, I'd wait until:

1) Daivari is in FCW or WWE tv because Shelton Benjamin got a dark match shot just like Daivari did a few months back and it ended up being nothing.

2) Ted DiBiase wrestles on tv in a face role.

The Miz may not be the best all around but he is at 73/63/60 which is a little high. I think a drop to 38 for speed and 40 for technical is too much though. I would drop it to 54 speed and 53 technical. He is not bad by any sense but he is not above average like the current stats suggest.

-As for the Michael Cole situation, I think it would be best to remove him as an Announcer and to check announcer for him as a worker.

Then, he wouldn't be able to be selected as a play by play announcer, only a color commentator.

-Bill

When was the last time he actually did play-by-play? More often than not someone replaces him and he is out for the show.

On the Ivelisse Velez stats, 50 as brawl, 64 as speed, 55 as technical, and 50 charisma sounds alot better.

I think 50 brawl, 58 speed and 42 tech would be appropriate.

I don't think her brawl or speed should be dropped at all. Her Puro-style strikes and kicks are fantastic, and her speed is on the level of other people with 69.

Michael Cole "attempts" to play-by-play every show and only twice since this whole Lawler thing started has he left the table and actually not come back I believe. Don't remove him as staff because he is not the color commentator a d cannot be an announcer if not a staff member.

Guest rasko

change Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to Impact Wrestling. rename the titles to IW Heavyweight, IW Television, IW X Division, IW World Tag Team, IW Knockouts and IW Knockouts Tag Team. rename TNA iMPACT! to just Impact

change Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to Impact Wrestling. rename the titles to IW Heavyweight, IW Television, IW X Division, IW World Tag Team, IW Knockouts and IW Knockouts Tag Team. rename TNA iMPACT! to just Impact

from what i've read, i was under the impression that it is just the show TNA iMPACT that has been renamed, not the whole company

Guest rasko
The wrestlers and onscreen personalities will refer to the company as Impact Wrestling. It is likely that after next Thursday's show, the name TNA will only be used for storyline purposes.

also Hulk Hogan on twitter

Hulk Hogan seemed to indicate that the TNA name has been dropped in favor of Impact Wrestling. "No TNA," Hogan wrote. "Only Impact Wrestling." To read more from Hogan, visit Twitter.com/hulkhogan4real .

I think we can wait till tomorrow to sort out the TNA/Impact Wrestling stuff... I mean, we have a whole month before we need to finalize that change, so I'd relax on all the suggestions so Bill doesn't have as many posts to skim through. :)

I've just installed this and attempted to play it. This is the first time I've ever (in probably 7 years of playing EWR) installed an update, so go easy on me. Every staff member's moral is at zero, and naturally they won't negotiate. Is this something that is supposed to happen?

I've just installed this and attempted to play it. This is the first time I've ever (in probably 7 years of playing EWR) installed an update, so go easy on me. Every staff member's moral is at zero, and naturally they won't negotiate. Is this something that is supposed to happen?

You didn't wait the game to load properly while creating the save. It will take some time for it to load, but you got to wait the entire time, can't close it or press ctrl + alt + del or anything..