EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

More superstars are VERY underrated.

Exemple : Brodus clay - Brawl : 63 - Are you kidding me ?!

Big show - Brawl : 73 - What ? He is a big man !

Learn to speak proper english..

Ah yes, mocking members who don't speak or write English as a first language. Way to go. (Y)

• Like 2

Nothing is official, but the internal thought with WWE is that The Undertaker is basically retired, which explains Michelle McCool’s departure stay at home with him. According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, physically Undertaker is in far worse shape than is being let on. The company is not ruling out him wrestling next year at Wrestlemania, however, they are not expecting him to work another match before then. His friends have talked to him about winning again at Wrestlemania 28, and retiring with a 20-0 Mania streak.

Make the undertaker a non wrestler?

this is from gerweck,net by the way

I think Taker should be a non-wrestler anyway. He has wrestled one show in the last 3-4 months and it was the biggest PPV of the year. Regardless, I doubt he'll be doing a regular schedule, and if through some miracle he CAN come back at a semi-regular pace, then we could change it then.

• Like 1

Age Updates:

The Rock is 39

Junior Fatu is 45

Scotty The Hotty's age is 40, not 37, according to MySpace and Intelius

Jeff Jarrett is 43 according to Online World of Wrestling

Brian Knobs is 47

CW Anderson is 41 according to Online World of Wrestling, but 40 according to imdb. Has this been decided upon already?

Chyna is 40 according to her book and to cagematch.de

Alda Moreno is 37

I don't know if it has been discussed, but are we doing anything with the list of talent from Taz's new Finishing Camp? They've updated the Team 13 Talent list to feature more people who have attended. On the list of things Taz offers at the camp, he lists...

Build a relationship with the Human Suplex Machine for LIFE (with NO extra FEES!!!)

So, should we add a friendship or loyalty between Taz and the list of members from Team 13?

Full Impact Pro:

-Remove Brad Allen, Erick Stevens, Francisco Ciatso, Kenny King, Leva Bates, Mike Shane, Rhett Titus, Robert Anthony, Roderick Strong, Sal Rinauro, Todd Shane, and Tommy Taylor

-Add Jason Blade as an Opener

-Add Craig Classic as a Lower Midcarder

-Add Lince Dorado as a Midcarder

-Add Bobby Fish as an Opener

-Add Grizzly Redwood as an Upper Midcard

-Add Johnny Vandal as an Opener. Give him a loyalty to Rusty Brooks and Montel Vontavious Porter. Tick trainer for Montel Vontavious Porter.

-Make Erick Stevens a non-wrestler.

EVOLVE:

-Remove Tony Kozina, Shane Hollister, Sean Davis, and Caleb Konley

-Add Drake Younger as an Upper Midcarder

-Add Shiima Xion as a Midcarder

-Add Akira Tozawa as a Lower Midcarder

-Add Zack Sabre Jr. as a Lower Midcarder

-Add Jason Gory as a Jobber

-Add Facade as an Opener

Just an idea since I seen that Bill Demott is the trainer for the WWE Training Camp, maybe you could rename the training camp to Tough Enough?

Guest rasko
In an interview with Live Audio Wrestling, Kevin Nash revealed that an E-Mail was passed along today announcing that Lex Luger was now in charge of The WWE Wellness Policy.

remove Lex Luger as a worker and add him to the WWE staff

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In an update to Los Renegados the new stable with Rey Bucanero, El Terrible and Texano Jr. has a new name, Fuerza TRT and not Los Renegados like I assumed. I would not keep Los Renegados in the game mainly because I do not think they ever really teamed up.

Remove El Terrible and Texano Jr. from Los Hijos del Averno. Add Volador (Jr.) to Los Hijos del Averno.

I would raise La Sombra's overness to 55, he is currently at 41/42 and he has been pushed heavily before and after Mistico's departure.

Spoiler on more "Mistico" news:

Speaking of introducing people, this week’s SuperLuchas says CMLL will debut a new Mistico this Friday. No Mistico is listed on the card, so this would just be an introduction to the crowd. WWE will be in Mexico City on Friday, so this seems like obvious response to that. There’s no indication in the story about who the new Mistico would be. Magnus still seems the most likely person, but it seems far from the certainty it was when the new Mistico concept was still floated. CMLL themselves have made no mention of any of this.

Credit to Luchablog

Create a new stable in AAA called El Inframundo. It is La Parka (AAA), Dark Cuervo, Drago (AAA), Dark Espiritu and Dark Ozz. They are set to team with La Parka in his feud with Cibernetico's Los Bizarros.

I don't know if it has been discussed, but are we doing anything with the list of talent from Taz's new Finishing Camp? They've updated the Team 13 Talent list to feature more people who have attended. On the list of things Taz offers at the camp, he lists...

Build a relationship with the Human Suplex Machine for LIFE (with NO extra FEES!!!)

So, should we add a friendship or loyalty between Taz and the list of members from Team 13?

Who exactly is training out of Team 13?

Just an idea since I seen that Bill Demott is the trainer for the WWE Training Camp, maybe you could rename the training camp to Tough Enough?

I was actually thinking of disagreeing but I actually agree. FCW's training school only has so many people come out from it. I think more new people come from Tough Enough than FCW.

Section removed due confirmation.

Should Jersey All Pro Wrestling be renamed to JAPW Promotions? Jersey All Pro is helping promote the New Japan Invasion tour this week, their Jersey All Pro women's division and normal Jersey All Pro shows. BTW JAPW has not run shows this year (according to their website) are acting like the New Japan shows are their shows for May as they are crowing their vacated tag team titles during their June show.

In another rant that is a about a "spoiler" that "isn't"

TNA iMPACT becoming Impact Wrestling was a SPOILER for this week's iMPACT. However because of the internet being the way it is, it was reported as soon as it happen which led to the Jeff Jarrett and Hulk Hogan tweets which came AFTER the TV taping with the specific spoiler in question.

*Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair come out immediately after the match. Flair kicks Suicide low. Hogan says that he runs the show and he's tired of waiting. He wants to know who is running games for the network right now or else. Out comes Mick Foley. Foley said that Hulk may have conned his way into the company and they might think that they were the smartest men in wrestling, but now things are going to start to unravel. He said that on 3/3, Jeff Hardy was the champ but then the Network saw what what happening and brought Sting back to TNA and now he's the champion. Foley said that Hogan won't be able to ruin this show and more because this show is called "Impact Wrestling" because it's supposed to be about wrestling. He announces a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to the TNA title and then says he'd like to introduce Kurt Angle's partner at Sacrifice. A video appears, eventually spelling the word Chyna and she comes out on the stage with Foley. She got, seriously, a MONSTER pop. Everyone chanted her name.

*They re-tape the ENTIRE segment with Mick Foley coming out to confront Immortal. Crowd was dead for this. There were a few small line changes, including Mick saying this show wasn't "TNA" but "Impact Wrestling" so there's the marketing stuff you guys wrote about last week or so.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Who exactly is training out of Team 13?

Search Team 13 Taz on Google or something and it should come up. All of the talent is listed on the website. Aden Chambers is 1 of them.

-Check SS Look for Mr. Mexico. Raise his brawl to 50, stiffness to 44, selling to 61, and charisma to 46. Change his secondary finisher to Powerbomb (impact).

-Raise Sami Callihan's technical to 73. Raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Johnny Fabulous' overness to 46. Raise his wages a bit.

-Lower Johnny Devine's overness to 43.

-Raise Robbie Ellis' overness to 20. Raise his brawl to 42, technical to 44, stiffness to 41, and charisma to 60.

-Raise CMLL's production to 70.

I was randomly looking over Perry Saturn's stats, and I think some of them need to be adjusted.

His brawl is 71... I don't think he's wrestled in quite a while and has put on some weight. That could probably stand to be lowered to the mid 60s.

Speed is 56, that could be lowered to the low 40s or high 30s.

Tech is 66, that could be lowered to the mid 50s.

Over is 60, which could be lowered to 50 or 55. I don't know how many people would remember him, but 60 is pretty high considering he's been gone for almost 5 years?

Charisma is 58, which seems kind of low. I'd raise it to the low to mid 60s. He was pretty entertaining in several roles... from the serious enforcer, to the weird guy that wore a dress, to the Radical, to his schtick with Moppy (get it... schtick? stick? ah, screw it).

Here's the two biggest stats I think need changed:

Attitude is 89 and Behavior is 93...

Now, Saturn wasn't a huge trouble maker, but I'm pretty sure he did have some issues with Heyman and of course now I believe he's been running from debt collectors or something of that nature. I would lower his attitude to 80-ish and his behavior to the low 70s. I remember he also shot on a wrestler (name escapes me at the moment) for botching a move, and he put a hurting on the guy... but anyway, just my two cents.

EDIT:

Lower Brutus Beefcake's tech to 35.

Lower Van Hammer's brawl to 60.

Raise Mike Barton's speed to 15.

Edited by Master Shakespeare