EWR 2011 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I don't know if it has been discussed, but are we doing anything with the list of talent from Taz's new Finishing Camp? They've updated the Team 13 Talent list to feature more people who have attended. On the list of things Taz offers at the camp, he lists...

Build a relationship with the Human Suplex Machine for LIFE (with NO extra FEES!!!)

So, should we add a friendship or loyalty between Taz and the list of members from Team 13?

Who exactly is training out of Team 13?

Search Team 13 Taz on Google or something and it should come up. All of the talent is listed on the website. Aden Chambers is 1 of them.

Looking at it, Aden Chambers, Bobby Shields, Brandon Day and Joey Vengence are a part of Team Tazz 13. Venus is but I am not sure if it is the Venus in the game as their pictures do not match exactly.

Mascarita Dorada and NOT Mascara Dorada should have a blood relationship with Misteriosito.

Magnus CMLL and Astro should have blood relation as they are cousins.

Change Misterioso II to Misterioso Jr.

Lower Billy El Malo's overness to 40.

Raise Cibernetico's overness to 65.

Raise Charly Manson(Malice) overness to 55.

Raise Chessman's overness to 58.

Lower Crazy Boy's overness to 35.

Lower Damian 666's overness to 53.

Lower Dark Cuervo's overness to 38.

Lower Dark Espiritu's overness to 38.

Lower Dark Ozz's overness to 40.

Raise Decniss' overness to 48.

Raise Drago's (El Gato Eveready) overness to 45.

Raise El Elegido's overness to 46.

Raise El Mesias' overness to 65.

Raise Fabi Apache's overness to 50.

Raise Felino's overness to 47.

Raise Halloween's overness to 51.

Raise Heavy Metal's overness to 50.

Raise Mascara Dorada's overness to 42.

Raise Monster Clown's overness to 45

Raise Mr. Niebla's overness to 53.

Raise Murder Clown's overness to 45

Raise Perro Aguayo Jr.'s overness to 63.

Raise Psycho Clown's overness to 45 and lower his speed to 25 and technical to 18.

Raise Silver Cain's overness to 53.

Raise Super Crazy's overness to 58.

Raise Zorro's overness to 62.

K.C. Blade and Louie Ramous should both be workers as they will be a part of Steve Karel's UWF(Urban Wrestling Federation.)

Chris Cage and U-Gene should have a loyalty, U-Gene trained Cage.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I believe Shawn Stasiak should be American, not Canadian. He was born in California. While he may have Canadian citizenship through being a first-generation Canadian-American, I think he's actually American native...

Kimona should have Other as her nationality, not American. She was born in Korea.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Raise Donny Marlow's overness to 16 and add a tag team between him and Roman Leakee - name it Leakee and Marlow - 6 exp.

Raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 91. He's supposedly the crown jewel from the WWE Draft.

Edited by fusionFX!

I have no idea if this was done or not already (havent downloaded an update in a while) but we should maybe add Little Guido Maritato/Nunzio (whatever he goes by ingame) to WWE as a non-wrestler, staff member gimmick. He's been refing house shows a lot apparantly, and was ref for the Divas match on Raw tonight.

I have no idea if this was done or not already (havent downloaded an update in a while) but we should maybe add Little Guido Maritato/Nunzio (whatever he goes by ingame) to WWE as a non-wrestler, staff member gimmick. He's been refing house shows a lot apparantly, and was ref for the Divas match on Raw tonight.

It's been done. He's on the WWE roster as "James Maritato" on an open contract.

There's a promotion in Florida called "I Believe In Wrestling" that I'm trying to get stats on. I know several wrestlers are already in the game (Mr. Milo Beasley, Chasyn Rance, Larry Zybysko), but it's a matter of getting the full roster before working out its overall rating.

Guest rasko

change R-Truth's gimmick to Angry Minority. up his overness to 82. change his primary finisher name to Shut Up! (impact)

Edited by rasko

Source on the finisher name?

Add American Kickboxer II to the game (HWA)

Full Name: American Kickboxer II

Shortened Name: AKBII

Birth Month: Jan

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 10.000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Springboard Headbutt

Alter Egos: Kid Fabulous

Brawl: 12

Speed: 70

Technical: 25

Stiffness: 55

Selling: 62

Over: 7

Charisma: 88

Attitude: 84

Behavior: 85

Check Highspots and Shooting Ability

add Ron Mathis(HWA)

Full Name: Ron Mathis

Shortened Name: Mathis

Birth Month: Aug

Weight: Heavyweight

Finishers: Michinoku Driver

Alter Egos:

Brawl: 50

Speed: 25

Technical: 25

Selling: 28

Over: 14

Charisma: 54

Attitude: 91

Behavior: 85

add Sid Fabulous(HWA)

Full Name: Sid Fabulous

Shortened Name: Sid

Birth Month: Sep

Finishers: Roach Clip(submission)

Alter Egos: Sid Angel

Brawl: 16

Speed: 14

Technical: 33

Selling: 62

Over: 7

Charisma: 88

Attitude: 62

Behavior: 62

Make HWA American Luchacore Champion

Make a Tag Team called Utterly Fabulous with Sid Fabulous and AKBII

Their tag experience should be set at 12 and the team as inactive.

Edited by Kfab

Guest Yello Mit

Add the following:

Full Name: Blade Mathews (Free Agent)

Shortened Name: Blade

Birth Month: September

Wage: 5,000

Nationality: Australian

Finishers: Human Sacrifice (Impact), Self Sacrifice (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: Lee Awesome

Brawl: 41

Speed: 72

Technical: 29

Stiffness: 61

Selling: 71

Over: 10

Charisma: 68

Attitude: 81

Behavior: 75

Check High Spots, SS Look, Shooting Ability, and Trainer.

Full Name: Rex (Free Agent)

Shortened Name: Rex

Birth Month: Jan

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 8,000

Nationality: Australian

Finishers: Roadside Wreck (Impact), Rexplex (Impact)

Alter Egos: The Gimp, Death, Mr. Ice Cool

Brawl: 65

Speed: 28

Technical: 36

Stiffness: 57

Selling: 79

Over: 13

Charisma: 74

Attitude: 94

Behavior: 78

Check High Spots, SS Look, Menacing, Announcer, Booker, and Trainer.

Add a friendship between Blade Mathews and Rex.

Add a tag team between Blade Mathews and Rex named "Rex and Blade". Experience: 10. Finisher: Chokeslam/Swanton combo.

Edited by Yello Mit

I don't know if it has been discussed, but are we doing anything with the list of talent from Taz's new Finishing Camp? They've updated the Team 13 Talent list to feature more people who have attended. On the list of things Taz offers at the camp, he lists...

Build a relationship with the Human Suplex Machine for LIFE (with NO extra FEES!!!)

So, should we add a friendship or loyalty between Taz and the list of members from Team 13?

Who exactly is training out of Team 13?

Search Team 13 Taz on Google or something and it should come up. All of the talent is listed on the website. Aden Chambers is 1 of them.

Looking at it, Aden Chambers, Bobby Shields, Brandon Day and Joey Vengence are a part of Team Tazz 13. Venus is but I am not sure if it is the Venus in the game as their pictures do not match exactly.

Sherman Tank is part of Team 13 too.

Raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 91. He's supposedly the crown jewel from the WWE Draft.

I disagree with this. I think Alberto's over is fine at 87.

I do think Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk should have their over lowered 82 and 89 respectively.

Also, Bella Twins tag team should be activated and Ranjin Singh should be Great Khali's manager.

Edited by Viva

Del Rio's been getting some good reactions, but I still think he's behind other heels like The Miz and CM Punk for sure.

Right now, he's on par with Christian and above AJ Styles in overness, which is probably where he should be.

I don't see why Punk's over should be lowered at all. He's one of the hottest heels in WWE atm, even after losing to Orton... that whole feud kept Punk's recognition and heat at a pretty high level.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 1

Add a tag team between Alex Plexis and KC Spinelli named Tits & Abs. I have no idea on the experience.

Here's your proof:

- Titus O'Neil clearly showed that he had more speed than anybody in tonight's King of the Hill challenge on NXT. I would raise his speed to about 18-20.

- Change Darren Young to a tweener. Change his gimmick to something besides Old School Face. Would cocky be the gimmick?

- Change William Regal to a face. Change his gimmick to Old School Face.

- Raise Lucky Cannon's charisma to about 66.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE Superstar Spoilers for Thursday:

*Zack Ryder (with Curt Hawkins) defeated Vladimir Kozlov.

*Tyson Kidd, with new manager Michael Hayes, defeated Trent Baretta with a Sharpshooter.

Re-activate the tag team of Hawkins and Ryder.

Remove Michael Hayes as a writer and add Michael Hayes into the game as a worker and make him Tyson Kidd's manager.

Add a tag team for Richie Steamboat and Wes Brisco. It should be inactive with a 15 experience.

Deactivate the following tag teams:

AJ Lee and Primo

Apoc and Lilas

Bateman and Curtis

Black and Hollister

The Black and the Brave

Colossal Connection

Fortunate Sons

Jacobs and Black

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think it would be better if an additional Michael Hayes was added as a worker, because he is likely still a lead writer

Besides the Michael Coles (which some people want to change already,) and Runjin Singh/Dave Kapoor there are no doubles anymore so I would remove Hayes as a writer. Besides WWE has 9 writers to start and if I am not mistaken, the computer gets rid of quite a few writers off the bat because the game does not see WWE needing all the staff they have.

While looking at staff why is Kevin Von Erich apart of WWE's production crew?

Shouldn't R-Truth's finishers be switched to Shut Up! (the new name of What's Up!) as his primary and Lie Detector for his secondary? R-Truth has been using the half assed Pay-dirt/Straight to Hell as his top finisher since turning heel, if not before.

Add El Halcon to Matador's alter egos.

Edit:

Stuka Jr.'s finisher should be Complete Shot (impact)

Drago/El Gato Eveready's finisher should be Dragon Flip and it is a top rope move.

Shouldn't Johnny Curtis' overness be higher than Derrick Bateman due to the fact he won NXT? Bateman is at 43 right now so raise Curtis to 45/46?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I dont`t know if that`s a spoiler( I can label it otherwise), but add Ares to NWA Hollywood, re-name him to Marco Scarzetti, or else add this name to his alter egos

I would wait until Ares is more active in NWA Hollywood (if at all) and add Marco Scarzetti as an alter ego for now.

Edited by Soundgarden9

I think it would be better if an additional Michael Hayes was added as a worker, because he is likely still a lead writer

Besides the Michael Coles (which some people want to change already,) and Runjin Singh/Dave Kapoor there are no doubles anymore so I would remove Hayes as a writer. Besides WWE has 9 writers to start and if I am not mistaken, the computer gets rid of quite a few writers off the bat because the game does not see WWE needing all the staff they have.

While looking at staff why is Kevin Von Erich apart of WWE's production crew?

Shouldn't R-Truth's finishers be switched to Shut Up! (the new name of What's Up!) as his primary and Lie Detector for his secondary? R-Truth has been using the half assed Pay-dirt/Straight to Hell as his top finisher since turning heel, if not before.

Add El Halcon to Matador's alter egos.

Edit:

Stuka Jr.'s finisher should be Complete Shot (impact)

Drago/El Gato Eveready's finisher should be Dragon Flip and it is a top rope move.

Shouldn't Johnny Curtis' overness be higher than Derrick Bateman due to the fact he won NXT? Bateman is at 43 right now so raise Curtis to 45/46?

Kaval won NXT too, that doesn't mean he should be more over than Alex Riley.