Modern Warfare 3

IzzyX

I will be picking this up on release, I think it's got the likelihood of being the last "big" COD release before something else comes around and captures our hearts. Much like Halo 3 came out and shortly thereafter the original Modern Warfare dropped and stole its thunder. In any case, I won't be getting whatever installments they start putting out every 3 months. Activision finds ways to annoy me more and more every year. Oh and I'll be playing this on PS3.

*hijacks thread*

The trailer looks like every other FPS trailer I've ever seen. Ever. The maps always look exactly the same too. Fuck Call Of Duty, fuck Modern Warfare 3, fuck Hulk Hogan. Definitely won't be spending my hard-earned cash on this shit.

How is Paris and London the same map as every first person shooter ever? :mellow:

Doesn't seem to be doing anything new. But then I guess it doesn't have to, or doesn't have the choice - you make too much of a change and you have legions of fucking idiot mouthbreathers whining about their K/Ds. I'm sure I'm probably a bit overcritical of the series because I have to deal with so many bloody fan boys who see it as the be all and end all of gaming, but I'm not terribly excited about this one, I'll probably o with Battlefield.

It won't get banned.