WWE '12

Guest rasko

Wow. The Sweet Chin Music from the corner looks horrible.

I might end up getting this for cheap if the online is there down the line, as I wouldnt mind having a game where I can just beat away at other people. Doing that to civilians in AC Brotherhood story mode gets old after a while.

To be fair, it only looks bad because the person doing the video activated it from the nearest corner he could find. I'm sure if he had gone to literally any other corner, it would have been a little smoother.

Does it matter who is/isn't in the game nowadays, really? Anyone who isn't will be created by someone anyway, then you have the ability to edit whatever you like.

True, but there's still a marked difference between a created version of someone and the genuine article. There's always something a little off.

Wow. The Sweet Chin Music from the corner looks horrible.

I might end up getting this for cheap if the online is there down the line, as I wouldnt mind having a game where I can just beat away at other people. Doing that to civilians in AC Brotherhood story mode gets old after a while.

To be fair, it only looks bad because the person doing the video activated it from the nearest corner he could find. I'm sure if he had gone to literally any other corner, it would have been a little smoother.

I dont know if it is that, or the fact that Edge just stands there for a good two seconds or so before the actual kick lands. Though Im sure if it was done from a further corner then Edge would stumble into it more than just stand there, but that is probably just my gripe with the taunt before the Sweet Chin Music in general.

JR's finisher, however, is glorious.

DLC and tenative release dates

THQ has officially announced their Fan Axxess Pack and have given dates. Their list says TBA, well guess what? We are spoiling for you the FULL list of DLC Wrestlers and their release dates..except 1. THQ is still deciding when to release Brodus Clay. This list will be updated tomorrow to add any alternate attire or arenas that might be included with the Divas DLC pack. I must add this is the highly RUMORED list. Nothing is confirmed until announced by THQ.

For starters, you will save money! Fan Axxess is a special program that ensures you get our WWE '12 DLC that's to come, for a one-time single cost of $11.99 (US) on PSN or 960 MS points. One cost, one time, no strings, all post-launch DLC we release for WWE '12 over the coming months is yours. Fan Axxess pass gives you a total savings of approximately 25%, if you were planning on purchasing all of our DLC content.

WrestleMania Pack – (Available Late November) – 100% Accurate 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item

• Jerry "The King" Lawler playable Superstar
  • Jim Ross playable Superstar
  • Michael Cole in WrestleMania XXVII attire playable Superstar
  • Shawn Michaels in retro attire
  • Road Warriors black and silver shoulder pads and spikes
  • Edge and Christian retro tag team playable Superstars
    WWE Divas Pack – (Available December 2011) – 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item
    • Five playable Divas! (names revealed on 10/27/2011…..but spoiled by RSG)
    • Alicia Fox
    • Brie Bella
    • Nikki Bella
    • Kharma
    • Trish Stratus
    • NPC Vickie Guerrero…as a MANAGER ONLY

WWE Legends Pack – (Available January 2012) – 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item

The only CONFIRMED DLC missing from this list is Brodus Clay. THQ has not decided when to release him. There you have it though. The only thing on this list that could change is Vickie Guerrero's release date, but she is in as a NPC. You can count on that. #WWWYKI

Source: http://ringsidegaming.com/

[*]Three of the biggst playable WWE Legends of all-time! (names revealed at a later date…but yet again spoiled by RSG)[*]Batista[*]Randy Savage[*]Mick Foley

Edited by BK2010

Kharma? I'm sold. Except that I'll be buying it on the Wii. So there'll be no DLC. Fuck you all.

And as soon as she becomes downloadable, I'll mark like a bitch because:

A) She made it in.

B) she's got 9 other divas to destroy ona regular basis (Beth and Nattie excluded ofcourse)

C) I can do Kharma -vs- Beth at Mania without having to resort to a CAW, that although good never match up to the ingame models.

So long K2, no momentum for you in my universe.

EDIT- dam my dyslexic keyboard.

Edited by BK2010

Diva DLC Confirmed.

Alicia Fox as the free DLC diva, The Bellas, Kharma, Vickie Guerrero (who is playable) & Trish Stratus. No videos as yet as they haven't finished them. >_>

Diva DLC

2z9fcxu.jpg

oh HELL YEAH!!! Makes the Diva pack worth getting,w asn't going to bother unless she was in.

Edited by BK2010