WWE '12

Guest rasko

The other Intercontinental Title is in, for some reason they missed it off the list, which comes from this link: THQ's WWE Universe Mode Part 2.

Without studying the list and the image, I can't tell where they went wrong but they did somewhere because there are only 23 titles, but one of the listings is wrong somewhere.

They took off WCW World Heavyweight Championship (non-sprayed) from the original list a page back and added WWE Intercontinental title. I'm disappointed that we're not getting the white IC belt though.

Booo, they put the wrong WWF title in. It should have been the Winged Eagle.

Guest JukeboxHero

To be fair, these avatar items were planned before WWE caught on to Zack Ryder's increasing popularity.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of Ryder avatar merch if he can stay in US title contention until next year's cutoff date.

I wonder when the cutoff date for the avatar items was then. Same as the game? I cant imagine avatar items being too hard to create, either. And that's really just complete guessing on my part. I'm not the type to spend money on items for my XBox Live avatar, but if they had Ryder stuff, I might change my stance. I'm hoping they can whip up some more items in the near future.

And I also noticed that they have the Smoking Skull belt as an avatar item, but it's not one of the 23 titles featured in the game. Odd.

Sure this game looks pretty good, but until a wrestling game brings back this feature I am just not interested:

shifty.gif

But honestly, this will mark the first time I buy one of these games in ages. I suspect this and Skyrim will keep me out of the bars and help me save some money until after X-mas.

Guest JukeboxHero

Apparently, Amazon won't be getting the game until the 27th. I guess I'll be preordering elsewhere.

EDIT: And done. Going with GameStop. Fuck Amazon.

Edited by JukeboxHero

Guest JukeboxHero

That's just the release date for the game. It won't get shipped to you on that date (apparently, it'll take at least a week, no matter which shipping option you select. There's no release date shipping.) The forum for the game on Amazon has more details on the situation.

Edited by JukeboxHero