EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest twisted_time48

So, how do I download this for a first time? Does this update also DL the game? If not, where do I go to find it?

Link to the game download is here: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81409

Once you have that downloaded, download the "Full" version... That has instructions on how to install the update.

Finally: http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83822

The first post has downloads for pics, banners and logos... You won't need the FIP banner or logo, as that promotion was removed. But, it should get you started, graphics-wise.

-Bill

Also, before I forget, some graphics I worked on last month... Someone else might wanna use them:

New TNA Website Logo

logo_TNA-1.jpg

New Internet Banners

EWR_net1.jpg

EWR_net2.jpg

EWR_net3.jpg

EWR_net4.jpg

EWR_net5.jpg

I tried to "update" these while staying true to the original styles... Everything is "Plug and Play," meaning the names are set so you can just set them in the right spot and go.

-Bill

• Like 1

Here's a better picture of Ahtu: http://www.facebook....53305442&type=1

This link doesn't work for me, even when signed into facebook... Any way someone could post the pic?

Nobody's going to be able to access the picture from that link because the hyperlinks get shortened in quote boxes.

I did a Google search, and I believe this is the pic:

ahtuewr.jpg

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Alex Riley should be on RAW.

He was drafted to SD in the Supplemental Draft. The Miz did state following Extreme Rules (I think) that his personal services contract takes precedence.

Now that he is fired from that contract and is listed on the SmackDown roster on WWE.com, I'd guess he'd be alright as he is.

But he's appeared on RAW just about every week since the draft and not even once on SmackDown... <_<

And they mentioned on RAW this week that the Anonymous GM had resigned Riley to RAW.

They said he had been re-signed to the company, not specifically to RAW.

Also, Riley has been on Smackdown. He came out and got RKO'd by Orton one time.

I doubt with him feuding with Miz, he would be on SmackDown. Also Alex Riley is on the RAW roster on wwe.com and NOT SmackDown now.

Sami Callihan should have friendships with Adam Cole, Danny Havok and Dean Ambrose(Jon Moxley). He put them over during a PWInsider.com interview.

One of Sami Callihan's finishers should be changed to Stretch Muffler.

Add Nemesis IWRG and Drake Morgan as alter egos for Hijo De Pirata Morgan. He should also have loyalties to Gran Apache and Super Crazy.

Golden Magic should have blood relationships with Brazo De Platino, El Brazo, Goya Kong, La Mascara, Psycho Clown, Robin and Super Porky.

Goya Kong should have blood relations to Super Porky.

Alebrije should be a heavyweight.

Lupe Santiago should be a heavyweight.

Tito Santana II should be a member of La Milica.

Add a friendship between Dark Espiritu and Dark Ozz.

Add a friendhsip between Tigre Cota and Tito Santana II.

Raise Super Munceo's overness to 35.

Raise Super Raton's overness to 31.

I think the Marco Corelone/Piratita Morgan friend ship should be Corelone and Pirata Morgan.

Add a friendship between Cassandro and Pimpinela Escaralata.

Mini Cibernetico should have blood relationships with Alda Moreno, Cynthia Moreno, El Oriental, Esther Moreno, Rossy Moreno and Hijo De Dr. Wagner.

Hijo De Dr. Wagner should have blood relationships with Alda Moreno, Cynthia Moreno, Dr. Wagner Jr., El Oriental, Esther Moreno and Rossy Moreno.

Horuz should have loyalties to Arkangel, Satanico, Shocker and Virus.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Hijo De Rey Misterio II to the game:

Name: Hijo De Rey Misterio II

Short Name: Misterio

Birth Month: June

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Mistieriorna (impact)

Secondary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Contract Type:

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Family Guy

Stats:

Brawl: 28

Speed: 69

Technical: 31

Stiffness: 25

Selling: 56

Over: 22

Charisma: 53

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

High Spots: Ticked

Alter Egos: El Hijo De Rey Misterio II, Horus, El Caballero del Aire

Relationships:

Loyalty: Rey Misterio Sr.

Add Fake Psicosis to Histeria II's alter egos.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Former WWE and WCW star Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake participated in a celebrity boxing event in Pittsfield, MA this past weekend and had to be taken away in an ambulance, according to a fan in attendance. During Beefcake's fight in the second round, he got knocked down and landed bad on his leg. Paramedics rushed the ring to help him out and ended up bandaging his right leg. Beefcake's wife joined him in an ambulance ride to the hospital. No word yet on specifics of the injury.

Tick shooting for Brutus Beefcake.

Also tick shooting for

BUSHI (kickboxing),

Hiroshi Tanahashi (amateur wrestling),

Hiroshi Yamato (amateur wrestling),

Jushin Liger (amateur wrestling),

KAI (judo),

Koji Kanemoto (judo & kickboxing),

Kushida (MMA),

Masanobu Fuchi (amateur wrestling),

Ryusuke Taguchi (amateur wrestling),

Super Strong Machine (judo),

Suwama (amateur wrestling & judo),

Tama Tonga (amateur wrestling),

TARU (karate),

Tiger Mask IV (shooto).

Rename Kenzo Suzuki to KENSO.

Great work, Bill! Thanks.

some notes on CZW dispositions:

Devon Moore is face.

DJ Hyde turned heel on the last show (change his gimmick to Evil Boss), which makes Greg Excellent face again.

Adam Cole is heel.

Sami Callihan seems to be face too, as he only fights heels ultimately and is standing against Hyde. well, should be tweener at least.

also the BLK OUT stable is back, with Robby Mireno, Chrissy Rivera, Ruckus, Alex Colon and Rich Swann.

and I'd add friendship between Robert Anthony/Scotty Vortekz and Robert Anthony/Kyle Threat, judging by Anthony's Youtube videos.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Shelly Martinez should have a friendship with Sabu. I think the hatred with The Sandman should turn into just a dislike. She doesn't hate him at all (despite crashing a rental car that she rented and lent Sabu because they could not rent one

add a love relationship between The Miz and Maryse

source please?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Deactivate:

Alex Riley and The Miz

Beth Pheonix and Natalya

Harris and McGillicutty

O'Neil and Sandow

On that note add a tag team for Sandow and Cannon, they are teaming regularly in FCW now. I think they have teamed up around 3 times.

Is the Amanda in the game this Amanda? If so what do we put her because:

Amanda recently made headlines when she won the title, becoming the first transgender athlete to win a championship in any sport. Amanda recently missed a title match against Allison Danger at Freak Show Wrestling in Las Vegas, NV.

Rename Amadeus to Polvo de Estrellas.

Add Hirohito, Kenzo Park(debuted under the guise of La Parka for AJPW), The Bronze Warrior and El Aguila Imperial as an alter egos for Kenzo Suzuki. His finishers should be Brainbuster for his primary and Rising Sun for his secondary.

Add an inactive tag team for Kenzo Suzuki and Marco Corleone at 5 exp.

Increase Real Fuerza Aerea's experience to 50.

Deactivate Los Guapos VIP.

Rename The Warriors to Los Warriors and deactivate.

Rename Los Bello Stones to La Milica and raise their experience to 65.

Rename Cuervo and Ozz to Dark Family increase experience to 50.

Add a tag team for Dark Cuervo and Dark Espiritu as Dark Family II at 50 exp.

Add a tag team for Dark Espiritu and Dark Ozz as Dark Family III at 50 exp.

Add a tag team for Dark Cuervo and Escoria as Dark Family IV at 45 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Dark Espiritu and Escoria as Dark Family V at 45 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Dark Ozz and Escoria as Dark Family VI at 45 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Chessman and Dark Cuervo as Black Family at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Chessman and Dark Espiritu as Black Family II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Chessman and Dark Ozz as Black Family III at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Chessman and Escoria as Dark Family IV at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Charly Manson and Dark Cuervo as Black Family V at 30 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Charly Manson and Dark Espiritu as Black Family VI at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Charly Manson and Dark Ozz as Black Family VII at 30 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Chessman and Charly Manson as Los Hell Brothers at 50 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Cibernetico and Chessman as Los Hell Brothers II at 40 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Cibernetico and Charly Manson as Los Bizaros at 55 exp.

Add a tag team for Charly Manson and Escoria as Los Bizaros II at 40 exp.

Add a tag team for Billy El Malo and Charly Manson as Los Bizaros III at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for Billy El Malo and Escoria as Los Biazaros IV at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for Billy El Malo and Decniss as Los Barrio Boys II at 55 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Decniss and Drago AAA as Los Barrio Boys III at 55 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Kevin as Los Barrio Boys IV at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Javi as Los Barrio Boys V at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VI at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Kevin and Javi as Los Barrio Boys VII at 25 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Kevin and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys VIII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Ricky as Los Barrio Boys IX at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Jessy and Javi as Los Kumbia Kids at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Jessy and X-Fly as Los Kumbia Kids II at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and X-Fly as Los Kumbia Kids III at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Kevin as Los Kumbia Kids IV at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Amadeus and Nygma as Los Night Queens at 25 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Jessy and Yuriko as Los Night Queens II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Amadeus and Jessy as Los Night Queens III at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Amadeus and Yuriko as Los Night Queens IV at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Nygma and Jessy as Los Night Queens V at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Nygma and Yuriko as Los Night Queens VI at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Brandon and Vangelis as Los Warriors II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Kevin and Vangelis as Los Warriors II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Billy El Malo and Intocable as Los Spice Boys at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Billy El Malo and Vangelis as Los Spice Boys II at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Intocable as Los Spice Boys III at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Drago AAA and Vangelis as Los Spice Boys IV at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Intocable and Vangelis as Los Spice Boys V at 15 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan as Los Piratas at 30 exp.

Add a tag team for Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan Jr. as Los Piratas II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan Jr. as Los Piratas III at 25 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Barba Roja as Los Piratas IV at 25 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Pirata Morgan Jr. and Barba Roja as Los Piratas V at 25 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and Laredo Kid as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA at 50 exp.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Javi as Real Fuerza Aerea II at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Rey Cometa as Real Fuerza Aerea III at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Super Fly as Real Fuerza Aerea IV at 45 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Super Fly and Javi as Real Fuerza Aerea V at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Super Fly and Rey Cometa as Real Fuerza Aerea VI at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Rey Cometa as Real Fuerza Aerea VII at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and El Angel as Real Fuerza Aerea VIII at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Pegasso Extreme as Real Fuerza Aerea IX at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Super Fly and Aero Star as Real Fuerza Aerea X at 45 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Super Fly and El Angel as Real Fuerza Aerea XI at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Super Fly and Pegasso as Real Fuerza Aerea XII at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Aero Star as Real Fuerza Aerea XIII at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and El Angel as Real Fuerza Aerea XIV at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Javi and Pegasso Xtreme as Real Fuerza Aerea XV at 10 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Rey Cometa and Aero Star as Real Fuerza Aerea XVI at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Rey Cometa and El Angel as Real Fuerza Aerea XVII at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and El Angel as Real Fuerza Aerea XVIII at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and Pegasso Xtreme as Real Fuerza Aerea XIX at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for El Angel and Pegasso Xtreme as Real Fuerza Aerea XX at 20 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and Argenis as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA II at 10 exp.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and Atomic Boy as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA III at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for Aero Star and Drago AAA as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA IV at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Argenis as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA V at 10 exp.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Atomic Boy as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA VI at 5 exp.

Add a tag team for Laredo Kid and Drago AAA as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA VII at 5 exp and inactive.

Add a tag team for Argenis and Atomic Boy as Real Fuerza Aerea AAA VIII at 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Amanda recently made headlines when she won the title, becoming the first transgender athlete to win a championship in any sport. Amanda recently missed a title match against Allison Danger at Freak Show Wrestling in Las Vegas, NV.

Yes, it's the same person. She's been in the game as a female and will remain that way. Her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MariahsRealm She defines herself as a female.

Although this is indeed a bit of a different case, I don't see a reason to make a gender change. She's working in women's wrestling promotions, has held women's championships, etc. Before anyone brings up "Harvina" (Harvey Whippleman) holding the women's title, this situation isn't a cross dressing gimmick... She lives as a woman.

Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a big debate. :)

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Yes, it's the same person. She's been in the game as a female and will remain that way. Her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MariahsRealm She defines herself as a female.

Although this is indeed a bit of a different case, I don't see a reason to make a gender change. She's working in women's wrestling promotions, has held women's championships, etc. Before anyone brings up "Harvina" (Harvey Whippleman) holding the women's title, this situation isn't a cross dressing gimmick... She lives as a woman.

Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a big debate. :)

-Bill

Fair enough, I was not sure so that's why I brought it up. I figured she should be female but I rather fact check: one that she is the one in the game and two, because she is transgender female it's a little different than being born a woman. I agree, it is different than the Harvinas, Pimpinela Escarlatas, Casandros, Chi Chis, Maximos and other exotico or cross dressing wrestlers.

I forgot to add another a few tag teams in that list.

Pimpinela Escarlata and Cassandro as Los Exoticos at 40 exp and inactive.

Pimpinela Escarlata and May Flowers as Los Exoticos II at 20 exp and inactive.

Cassandro and May Flowers as Los Exoticos III at 20 exp and inactive.

Pimpinela Escarlata and Amadeus as Los Exoticos IV at 10 exp and interview.

Cassandro and Amadeus as Los Exoticos V at 10 exp and interview.

May Flowers and Amadeus as Los Exoticos VI at 10 exp and interview.

Pimpinela Escarlata and Pasion Crystal as Los Exoticos VII at 10 exp and inactive.

Cassandro and Pasion Crystal as Los Exoticos VIII at 10 exp and inactive.