EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

CHIKARA notes:

Remove Dieter VonSteigerwalt from CHIKARA and BDK. He is no longer on the roster page and been replaced by a new director of fun, Wink Vavasseur. Rename Dieter VonSteigerwalt to Lesley Butterscotch.

I would delete Jakob Hammermeier as a staff member, he is now wrestling in CHIKARA. I am not sure what the stats would be for him as a worker.

Like Jakob, Archibald Peck and Veronica should be added to CHIKARA but I do not know what their stats would be.

Also Amasis had suffered "severe injuries in a non-wrestling accident" that would sideline him indefinitely. My question is should we make him a non-worker or leave him in his current roles.

Matt Striker is the new manager for Tyson Kidd..found that out after watching Superstars tonight, and The Usos are now faces as they went against Gabriel and Slater. They were actually getting a few cheers from the audience. I say up both of their brawling to about 62-63 as well. Maybe their speed to about 51-52 also.

Edited by fusionFX!

I'd check announcer for Jeff Lewis Neal since, like I've said before hes on a radio show daily in South Carolina and has done MMA announcing around here. Also I'd check shooting since he is doing MMA training. Charisma might need to be looked at too, these are both him

OK, I'll be the first to say that I am not fond of the promotion that will replace FIP, starting with the July update. But, the graphics are done, so all's I'll need is some promotion stats...

180px-CornetteFace.jpg

Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW)

logo_JCW.jpg

banner_JCW.jpg

ICP.jpg

(I plan to have "Insane Clown Posse" as the owners, so a pic of both of them was needed... I'll need an idea on staff stats for them as well)

-Bill

Deactivate:

Alex Riley and The Miz

Beth Pheonix and Natalya

Harris and McGillicutty

O'Neil and Sandow

Also deactivate:

American Family

Del Rio and Clay

Dudebusters

Erika and Margaret

Genesis and H. Barbarian

Genesis and The Bruiser

Jessie McKay and Tenille

La Sombra and Mistico

Main Event Mafia III

Mini Park and Kong

Mistico and Casas

Rayna and Tenille

Stevens and U-Gene

Switchblade Conspiracy

The FBI II

Vader and Jesse White

Rename Damien Sandow's primary finisher to Curb Stomp (ground) and his other finisher to Texas Cloverleaf (submission).

Beth Phoenix's shortened name should be Beth.

Raise Jey Uso's selling to 56.

Raise Brad Allen's selling to 59.

Doug Basham's sharphooter should be a submission move.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

OK, I'll be the first to say that I am not fond of the promotion that will replace FIP, starting with the July update. But, the graphics are done, so all's I'll need is some promotion stats...

180px-CornetteFace.jpg

logo_JCW.jpg

banner_JCW.jpg

ICP.jpg

(I plan to have "Insane Clown Posse" as the owners, so a pic of both of them was needed... I'll need an idea on staff stats for them as well)

-Bill

One problem off the bat is that Jake Crist and Dave Crist are already in 3 promotions, (HWA, AAW and IWC) and are the Ring Rydas for JCW.

Members of JCW's roster:

2 Tuff Tony: Midcard Face Fun Drunk

Breyer Wellington: Midcard Heel Rich Snob with Truth Martini as manager

Bull Pain: Midcard Heel Extremist

Corporal Robinson: Midcard Face Extremist

Isabella Smothers:

Jimmy Jacobs: Midcard Face Emo(whatever would be closest to an emo character)

Necro Butcher: Upper Midcard Tweener Extremist

Officer Jack Offerson/Colt Cabana: Upper Midcard Heel Corrupt Police Officer

Pauly Thomaselli:

Raven: Main Event Tweener Unique

Rhino: Upper Midcard Face Monster

Ring Ryda Blue (Jake Crist):

Ring Ryda Red (Dave Crist):

Rob Conway: Midcard Heel Legitimate Athlete

Sabu: Main Event Face Extremist

(Sal) The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks: Midcard Face Chameleon

Scott Hall: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Shaggy 2 Dope: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Tracey Smothers: Midcard Heel Racist

Truth Martini: Manager Heel

U-Gene: Upper Midcard Face Fun Babyface

Vampiro: Main Event Heel Vampire

Violent J: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Vito Thomaselli:

Zach Gowan: Midcard Face Underdog

IMO I'd raise brawl The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks to 50.

Add an inactive tag team for Zach Gowan and Human Tornado called the Pimpin’ Gimp Connection at 5 exp.

Also Amasis had suffered "severe injuries in a non-wrestling accident" that would sideline him indefinitely. My question is should we make him a non-worker or leave him in his current roles.

Since he will be back, no, leave him as is.

-Add Joe Ayyo as an alter ego for Joe Ettell.

Edited by KrisClassic

180px-CornetteFace.jpg

logo_JCW.jpg

banner_JCW.jpg

ICP.jpg

-Bill

One problem off the bat is that Jake Crist and Dave Crist are already in 3 promotions, (HWA, AAW and IWC) and are the Ring Rydas for JCW.

Members of JCW's roster:

2 Tuff Tony: Midcard Face Fun Drunk

Breyer Wellington: Midcard Heel Rich Snob with Truth Martini as manager

Bull Pain: Midcard Heel Extremist

Corporal Robinson: Midcard Face Extremist

Isabella Smothers:

Jimmy Jacobs: Midcard Face Emo(whatever would be closest to an emo character)

Necro Butcher: Upper Midcard Tweener Extremist

Officer Jack Offerson/Colt Cabana: Upper Midcard Heel Corrupt Police Officer

Pauly Thomaselli:

Raven: Main Event Tweener Unique

Rhino: Upper Midcard Face Monster

Ring Ryda Blue (Jake Crist):

Ring Ryda Red (Dave Crist):

Rob Conway: Midcard Heel Legitimate Athlete

Sabu: Main Event Face Extremist

(Sal) The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks: Midcard Face Chameleon

Scott Hall: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Shaggy 2 Dope: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Tracey Smothers: Midcard Heel Racist

Truth Martini: Manager Heel

U-Gene: Upper Midcard Face Fun Babyface

Vampiro: Main Event Heel Vampire

Violent J: Non-worker Tweener Staff Member

Vito Thomaselli:

Zach Gowan: Midcard Face Underdog

IMO I'd raise brawl The Man of 1,000 Gimmicks to 50.

Add an inactive tag team for Zach Gowan and Human Tornado called the Pimpin' Gimp Connection at 5 exp.

isn't human tornado retired?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add an inactive tag team for Zach Gowan and Human Tornado called the Pimpin' Gimp Connection at 5 exp.

isn't human tornado retired?

Yeah but the team is inactive. not active...

Yeah, unfortunately, I don't think we're gonna find a promotion where all roster members are in the game AND available to be in the promotion...But, I'd rather be missing a few guys than 1/3 of them.

Very quick notes on my part on the promotion stats, feel free to critique

JCW

Small

US

1.3M

57 Image

89 Risk

33 Production

10% Ads

20% Merchandise

No idea on who their announcers are, looks that have just a World and Tag Title (From Wiki) and they run bi-weekly PPV's... Dunno how we'll work that for the events part, but I'm thinking we'll just have to live with monthly.

I'm also debating how we should treat these "iPPV's," gamewise. I haven't really played a lot, but I'm assuming, for a smaller promotion, setting it as a PPV just kills you financially. I can't really recall how many promotions have PPV's in the game that are actually IPPV's (The only one I know of off the top of my head is WSU) but if they aren't working in the game mechanics, mabe the iPPV's shouldn't be PPV's... any feedback on that is welcome.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

On that note add a tag team for Sandow and Cannon, they are teaming regularly in FCW now. I think they have teamed up around 3 times.

I'd actually change the team name to "FCW All Stars". That's the name of the current stable Cannon and Sandow are in with Aksana and Maxine down in FCW.

I'm not sure you know what "indefinitely" means.

• Like 2

I'm not sure you know what "indefinitely" means.

There's no need to condescend to me. He's stated on Facebook that he will be back.

And maybe raise JCW from small to regional?

Edited by KrisClassic

Matt Striker is the new manager for Tyson Kidd..found that out after watching Superstars tonight, and The Usos are now faces as they went against Gabriel and Slater. They were actually getting a few cheers from the audience. I say up both of their brawling to about 62-63 as well. Maybe their speed to about 51-52 also.

If Matt Striker continues to be Kidd's manager for the next weeks, his gimmick should be Sports Agent or Genius.

Change the gimmick of both Usos to Blue Chipper, Cocky or Family Guy. Up their tag experience to 35. I also agree with raising their stats. They are underrated IMO.

Rename Little Guido to James Maritato. He should be face as a referee.

Vladimir Kozlov's tech should be higher than his brawl. Over the last few weeks he showed his good sambo skills. So I would raise his tech to 66. Also lower his stiffness to 75.

Raise Jinder Mahal's charisma to 73. He did a really good job over the last few weeks on Smackdown.

Change AJ Lee's gimmick to Underdog.

Change Tamina's gimmick to Cocky. Equality Fighter doesn't work for a heel. Change her secondary finisher to Samoan Drop (impact).

Turn Rosa Mendes heel (once again).

Raise Johnny Curtis' charisma to 64. 54 is too low. He cut some good promos in FCW. He also should be tweener for now. Looks like a crybaby gimmick to me.

Impact Wrestling spoiler

Add a tag team between James Storm and Alex Shelley. 3 EXP. Call them "Gun Money".

Make them the TNA World Tag Team Champions.

Deactivate Motor City Machine Guns for now. Chris Sabin will not return to in-ring action before 2012.

Edited by jadenjater