EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

No real sources to clear up and confusion on this issue, but many websites, including Wikipedia have claimed that Sean Waltman has re-signed with the WWE., so for now, I'd add him to the WWE on a written contract.

He said on his last night in Chikara that 2011 would be his final year wrestling, and if the rumors of him coming in to help Triple H with talent development are true, I'd push to add him to the game as a Staff member after he position becomes official with the company.

Guest rasko

change Sheamus secondary finisher name to the Cloverleaf (submission). He didn't use the High Cross for about 1 year.

change The Miz's primary finisher name to Mizzy-Jam Finale

Edited by rasko

He goes for the high cross all the time

• Like 1

Guest rasko

Remove Wes Brisco from WWE. His profile was delete from the FCW roster page

The main pic is gone but his profile is still there

http://www.fcwwrestl...wesbrisco1.html

Buck Dixon's main pic is gone too but his profile is still there and he was released

http://www.fcwwrestl...buckdixon1.html

Christian should be a Heavyweighter

Edited by rasko

Former Ring of Honor Champion Austin Aries made his return to TNA at tonight's Impact Wrestling tapings and defeated former star Kid Kash and another wrestler in a three-way match. The other wrestler was believed to be Jimmy Rave but that's not confirmed yet.

By winning the match, Aries earned a contract with TNA and a match at the upcoming Destination X pay-per-view.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Wes Brisco from WWE. His profile was delete from the FCW roster page

PWInsider.com put it the best,

ANOTHER APPARENT WWE RELEASE

by Mike Johnson @ 8:10 AM on 6/14/2011

Second generation star Wes Brisco was removed from the roster page of WWE developmental FCW yesterday, a likely sign that he was released by WWE as well.

That means that perhaps, just perhaps we maybe jumping the gun. Look at how many times that we say "Wrestler A" was removed from the FCW roster page before any official word of a release happens.

Rename Robert Roode to Bobby Roode, he was announced on the Slamiversary ppv as such.

As for the previous metioned TNA spoilers there are more from that:

*TNA Knockouts Tag Team champions Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. ODB and the returning Jacqueline got involved as well.

I guess add Jaqueline back to TNA as a face.

Also I would suggest keeping Kid Kash and Jimmy Rave in TNA for the July update as I would imagine that they will be wrestling at the Destination-X X-Division ppv in July.

Add a tag team for Aero Star/Aerostar and Jack Evans at 1 exp, they will be in NOAH's Junior Tag Team tournament in July.

Raise the team for Extreme Tiger and Jack Evans experience to 15.

Add a tag team for Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara at 3 exp.

Reactivate Legacy and rename them to Rhodes and DiBiase.

Edit: Junction Three is the name of the Super-group for DGUSA with Massaki Mochizuki, Susumu Yokosuka, Masato Yoshino, PAC, Dragon Kid, YAMATO, SHING and BXB Hulk.

Create a stable for The D.U.F. with Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon and Pinkie Sanchez.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Please add Martin Scurll and add the Tag Team of Martin Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr. as "Leaders of the New School" with Experience around 40-50.

Also add Yuji Okabayashi and add the Tag Team of Daisuke Sekimoto and Okabayashi as "Strong BJ" with Experience around 60.

Guest rasko

add Trevor Murdoch back to the WWE

change Jeremiah Riggs WWE contract to Written. He made his debut in FCW

change Luke Robinson's primary finisher name to Diving Elbow Drop (top rope) and the secondary to the Dropkick (impact). make him a Lightheavyweight

make Martin Casaus a Lightheavyweight

sent Andy Leavine to FCW

Edited by rasko

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Please add Martin Scurll and add the Tag Team of Martin Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr. as "Leaders of the New School" with Experience around 40-50.

Also add Yuji Okabayashi and add the Tag Team of Daisuke Sekimoto and Okabayashi as "Strong BJ" with Experience around 60.

Is Yuji Okabayashi in the game and if not does anyone have stats for him?

Wes Briscoe HAS been released due to a knee injury as per PWInsider.com.

TNA iMPACT spoilers

Add Shiima Xion, Dakota Darshow and Azrieal to TNA. they will appear on the next TNA Impact next week in an Destination-X try-out match.

I'd add all three as it would be likely to see all three at the ppv though Shiima Xion won the match.

Add Federico Palacious to Azrieal's alter egos.

Edit: Eden Stiles should be brought up tp the main roster, she is now a ring announcer for Superstars.

Add a friendship for Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder, Dolph tweeted about how WWE should have had Zack on RAW when he wasn't.

Perhaps lower Jesse Neal's behavior for 5 for his tweet about using foodstamps. Supposedly it got him in some hotwater with the powers that be in TNA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I can see an argument about friendships starting here. Cena and Jericho may support Ryder, but may not necessarily be friends (I actually think they are) but I want to say that Dolph and Ryder are legit close friends...as in hanging out after every show and the like. So Dolph and Ryder should definitely be added, at least.

Brother Devon needs a name change to just Devon. That's what he was announced as on iMPACT tonight. Add Brother Devon as an alter-ego. I also think he deserves a boost in the speed stat, it's currently at 15...it needs to be atleast 26-27. I also think he deserves superstar look.

Edited by fusionFX!

Jericho Naired Zack Ryder's back after shows and Ryder wrote the forward in Jericho's book, in my mind that warrants a friendship