EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Brother Devon needs a name change to just Devon. That's what he was announced as on iMPACT tonight. Add Brother Devon as an alter-ego. I also think he deserves a boost in the speed stat, it's currently at 15...it needs to be atleast 26-27. I also think he deserves superstar look.

Nothing about D-Von's look says "Superstar" to me, and I think 20 max for the speed is fine. He's not exactly performing any moves that require much speed... he rarely leaves his feet anymore except for his spinning elbow and maybe the annual diving headbutt.

Please add Martin Scurll and add the Tag Team of Martin Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr. as "Leaders of the New School" with Experience around 40-50.

Also add Yuji Okabayashi and add the Tag Team of Daisuke Sekimoto and Okabayashi as "Strong BJ" with Experience around 60.

Is Yuji Okabayashi in the game and if not does anyone have stats for him?

Okabayashi is not in the game yet but I couldn't give you reliable stats.

Maybe similar as Sekimoto with little less Techinc and little more in Brawl but I didn't see enough matches to give you proper stats.

Please add Martin Scurll and add the Tag Team of Martin Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr. as "Leaders of the New School" with Experience around 40-50.

Also add Yuji Okabayashi and add the Tag Team of Daisuke Sekimoto and Okabayashi as "Strong BJ" with Experience around 60.

Is Yuji Okabayashi in the game and if not does anyone have stats for him?

Okabayashi is not in the game yet but I couldn't give you reliable stats.

Maybe similar as Sekimoto with little less Techincal and little more in Brawl but I didn't watch enough matches to give you proper stats.

Stats for Yuji Okabayashi

Birth Month: October

Heavyweight

Touring With BJPW

Brawling: 73

Speed: 36

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 70

Selling: 60

Over: 18

Charisma:15

Attitude: 85

Behaviour: 85

Remove Petey Williams from AJPW

Hayato Fujita stats need improving, I'd suggest

Brawling: 70

Speed: 64

Technical: 76

Stiffness: 75

Over: 20

Tried to base his main stats off Nakajima but a litlle less high flying.

Edited by Doi555

Add Knight Wagner, Jordan McEntyre, and Cameron Skyy to AAW:

Full Name: Knight Wagner

Shortened Name: Wagner

Birth Month: August

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Couldn't find anything so I guess just DDT (impact) for both

Relationships: Blood Relation to Derek St. Holmes

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 33

Speed: 50

Technical:45

Stiffness: 50

Over: 5

Charisma: 46

Behavior: 85

Face, Lower Midcard, Fun Babyface

Full Name: Jordan McEntyre

Shortened Name: McEntyre

Birth Month: Unknown

Finishers: Couldn't find anything so I guess just DDT (impact) for both)

Relationships:N/A

Brawl: 38

Speed: 48

Technical: 49

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 69

Charisma: 48

Face Lower Midcard Fun Babyface

-Add a tag team called "The Awesome Threesome" with Knight Wagner and Jordan McEntyre. 5 exp. active. Have Eryn manager both of them.

Full Name: Cameron Skyy

Shortened Name: Skyy

Birth Month: Unknown

Finishers: Ace of Spades (impact), Blackjack Slam (impact)

Relationships: N/A

Brawl: 39

Speed: 53

Technical: 50

Stiffness: 33

Charisma: 70

Heel Lower Midcard Prima Donna

-Add a tag team called "The CLASH" with Tommy Treznik and Cameron Skyy. 8 exp. active.

I think MMCG might need their stats lowered a little, in game they can put on a 90 something% MQ with any two guys, Sabin and Shelly are good but not that good.

Edited by Kirkland

Perhaps lower Jesse Neal's behavior for 5 for his tweet about using foodstamps. Supposedly it got him in some hotwater with the powers that be in TNA.

I don't see why his behavior should be lowered for being open his financial situation.

As for Sabin and Shelley, what would you suggest their stats be changed to? They're both very good workers and I think their stats are justified.

-Raise Jey Uso's brawl to 60, selling to 66, and overness to 55.

-Raise Jimmy Uso's brawl to 59, selling to 64, and overness to 55.

-Raise Tyson Kidd's brawl to 60.

-Raise DJ Hyde's technical to 22.

-Raise Josh Adam's brawl to 62. Lower his speed to 54.

-Check SS Look for YAMATO. Raise his brawl to 73 and stiffness to 50.

-To amend a suggestion I made earlier, raise Akira Tozawa's brawl to 73, speed to 74, stiffness to 54, selling to 78, overness to 37. Raise his wages to 14,000.

-Raise Brian Cage's brawl to 68.

-Deactivate Switchblade Conspiracy.

-Deactivate The Future is Now III.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps lower Jesse Neal's behavior for 5 for his tweet about using foodstamps. Supposedly it got him in some hotwater with the powers that be in TNA.

I don't see why his behavior should be lowered for being open his financial situation.

As for Sabin and Shelley, what would you suggest their stats be changed to? They're both very good workers and I think their stats are justified.

I only said to drop Jesse Neal's behavior by 5, is 5 really that low of a drop for a guy at 85?

I don't think the Guns can have good matches with every single team. Granted, they can and have done so with the Briscoes, Generation Me, Beer Money but can they with say Phi Delta Slam/MEM Security, no. Their speed and tech are right but their brawl is prob where I'd say to lower it.

Lower Tony Rivera's behavior to 70, he lead a protest against CMLL before their Jucio Final.

Based on this, add a friendship between Tony Rivera and Blue Demon Jr., Demon supported Rivera on twitter.

Ultimo Guerrero should be a heel now, Atlantis is possibly face now and perhaps remove Atlantis from Guerreros de la Atlantida. I am looking to see what happens in the next few CMLL shows.

Averno should have Renato Ruiz Cortez as an alter ego, this was the name he gave after La Mascara beat him in the mask vs. mask match last night at Jucio Final. He's still booked for CMLL shows through the next week at least but nothing else is known. Do not add him to WWE yet...

Edit: Add a new team called BLK OUt III with Ruckus and Alex Colon. Perhaps rase Colon's overness to 23.

Add a new tag team called The Runaways with Joe Gacy and Ryan Slater.

Add friendhshipes between Colt Cabana and Sean Waltman and Mick Foley and Sean Waltman. Cabana had Waltman on the Art of Wrestling several months back and Waltman had Mick Foley on his show.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename No Remorse Corps II to Richards and Romero, activate and raise exp to 15.

Add a friendship between Ricky Reyes and Steve Corino. Corino fought for Reyes to get a job in WWC.

Add La Pesadilla to Tito Colon/Epico's alter egos. That was a nickname for him in WWC.

Rename Arkangel de la Muerte to Arkangel.

Add an active tag team for Dr. X and Nitro called Guerreros Tuareg at 45 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arkangel (de la Muerte) and Dr. X called Guerreros Tuareg II at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arkangel and Hooligan called Guerreros Tuareg III at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arkangel and Loco Max called Guerreros Tuareg IV at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arkangel and Nitro called Guerreros Tuareg V at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arkangel and Skandalo called Guerreros Tuareg VI at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Dr. X and Hooligan called Guerreros Tuareg VII at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Dr. X and Loco Max called Guerreros Tuareg VIII at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Dr. X and Skandalo called Guerreros Tuareg IX at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Hooligan and Loco Max called Guerreros Tuareg X at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Hooligan and Nitro called Guerreros Tuareg XI at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Hooligan and Skandalo called Guerreros Tuareg XII at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Loco Max and Nitro called Guerreros Tuareg XIII at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Loco Max and Skandalo called Guerreros Tuareg XIV at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Nitro and Skandalo called Guerreros Tuareg XV at 15 exp.

Add an active tag team for Ephesto and Mephisto called Hijo del Averno at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Averno and Ephesto called Hijos del Averno II at 40 exp.

Rename the team with Raciel and Canerbero to Los Cancerberos.

Add an active tag team for Virus and Euforia called Los Cancerberos II at 30 exp.

Add an active tag team for Virus and Polvora called Los Cancerberos III at 20 exp.

Add an active tag team for Euforia and Polvora called Los Cancerberos IV at 20 exp.

Add an active tag team for Mr. Niebla and Negro Casas called Le Peste Negra at 40 exp.

Add an active tag team for Mr. Niebla and Felino called Le Peste Negra II at 35 exp.

Add an active tag team for Negro Casas and Felino called Los Hermanos Casas at 100 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Mr. Niebla and Heavy Metal called Le Peste Negra III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Negro Casas and Heacy Metal called Le Peste Negra IV at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Felino and Rey Bucanero called Le Peste Negra V at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Negro Casas and Rey Bucanero called Le Peste Negra Vi at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Juventud Guerrera and Mr. Aguila called X-Team at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Juventud Guerrera called X-Team II at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Charly Manson and Mr. Aguila called X-Team III at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sangre Azteca and Misterioso II called Poder Mexica at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sangre Azteca and Black Warrior called Poder Mexica II at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sangre Azteca and Dragon Rojo Jr. called Poder Mexica III at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Warrior and Dragon Rojo Jr. called Poder Mexica IV at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dragon Rojo Jr. and Misterioso II called Poder Mexica V at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Hooligan and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera at 60 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Hooligan and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera II at 60 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Sangre Azteca and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera III at 60 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis(El Koreano) and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera IV at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Arkangel and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera VI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. X and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera VI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Loco Max and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera VII at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Nitro and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera VIII at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Arkangel called Pandilla Guerrera IX at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Dr. X called Pandilla Guerrera X

at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Hooligan called Pandilla Guerrera XI at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Loco Max called Pandilla Guerrera XII at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Nitro called Pandilla Guerrera XIII at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Apocalipsis and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera XIV at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Arkangel and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera XV at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Arkangel and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera XVI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. X and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera XVII at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. X and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera XVIII at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Loco Max and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera XIX at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Loco Max and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera XX at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Nitro and Sangre Azteca called Pandilla Guerrera XXI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Nitro and Ramstein called Pandilla Guerrera XXII at 10 exp.

I'd lower both guy's tech to low to mid 60's or lower, and charisma to high 70's. Neither guy is a fantastic promo and neither really do any tech wrestling, they're mostly kicks, highspots and double team moves.

Guest rasko

AAA spoiler

put Jeff Jarrett on a open contract. add him to AAA. He is the new AAA World Heavyweight Champion

Edited by rasko

Edit: Add a new team called BLK OUt III with Ruckus and Alex Colon. Perhaps rase Colon's overness to 23.

I'd raise Colon's overness higher, to 26. And The Runaways are already in the game.

I'd lower both guy's tech to low to mid 60's or lower, and charisma to high 70's. Neither guy is a fantastic promo and neither really do any tech wrestling, they're mostly kicks, highspots and double team moves.

I don't know about Sabin but I definitely wouldn't lower Shelley's technical at all, or charisma by too much. He is one of the best technical wrestlers out there today.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

put Jeff Jarrett on a open contract. add him to AAA. He is the new AAA World Heavyweight Champion

Note I put rasko's comment as a spoiler as Galavision in the US shows AAA events 2-3 week later.

Yeah he(Jarrett) should be a heel main eventer with pro-usa as his gimmick in AAA. I'd lower his wages to 40K

Dr. Wagner Jr. won the AAA Latin American title at TripleMania. That's not in the game so put it 5-10 prestige below the AAA Mega Heavyweight Title (the one Jarrett won from Zorro.)

Add Dr. Wagner III to Hijo de Dr. Wagner's alter egos.

Raise Taboo's overness to 34. He is also the brother of La Parka Jr. La Parka AAA so they should have a blood relation.

And The Runaways are already in the game.

I don't know about Sabin but I definitely wouldn't lower Shelley's technical at all, or charisma by too much. He is one of the best technical wrestlers out there today.

I thought the Runaways were in, wasn't sure.

Shelley is good but I believe he is at 83 or something, I think he is 72 tops. He is good but not one of the best.

Rename La Familia de Tijuana (Extreme Tiger and Halloween) to La Familia de Tijuana V.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana with Damian 666 and Nicho El Millionario at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana II with Halloween and Nicho El Millionario at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana III with Damian 666 and Mr. Aguila at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana IV with Halloween and Mr. Aguila at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana VI with Extreme Tiger and Nicho El Millionario at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana VII with Halloween and TJ Extreme at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Familia de Tijuana VIII with Extreme Tiger and TJ Extreme at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Hermandad Extrema II with Joe Lider and X-Fly at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called La Hermandad Extrema III with Nicho El Millionario and X-Fly at 3 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Monkis with Black Warrior and Pierko el Boricua/El Limon at 20 exp.

Edit:

Add J.R. Lethal to Jay Lethal's alter egos.

Add Schwagg Dutt to Sonjay Dutt's alter egos.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red