EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I also put Truth in the 80's though I think 88 is better for him.

Babi Slym should not have a 0 for speed, I'd raise it 23.

Zexius should have Spanish Fly as her finisher.

LLUSA spoilers:

Mr. Aguila turned on El Oriental at the last tapping so put him as a heel.

RJ Brewer is the new LLUSA Champion.

Jon Andersen and Petey Williams are the new LLUSA Tag champions.

Medionoche is back in LLUSA still in the same opener heel role.

Add Head Hunter 1 and Head Hunter 2 to LLUSA as monster heels.

More tag team updates:

Deactivate Mistico and Negro Casas.

Deactivate Mistico and Sombra.

Deactivate Sombra and Volador Jr.

Add an inactive tag team for Dr. Wagner Jr. and Ultimo Guerrero called Monstruos de la Laguna at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Black Warrior and Mistico (Sin Cara) at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for La Mascara and Mistico at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Hector Garza and Mistico at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Fuerza Guerrera and Blue Panther at 60 exp.

Add a tag team for Monsther and Monsther II called Los Monsthers at 5 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

R-Truth is golden on the mic right now. I'd say up his charisma up to 88 or 89, as I think he is more entertaining than Alberto Del Rio, who is at 87.

Also, i think Dolph Ziggler's brawl should be lowered to around 75-76. He is good, but not as good a brawler as Christian or Punk i dont think.

Same with Cody Rhodes. Christian's been in some great brawls and cage matches with Abyss and Rhino and is only a 79. Cody has never done anything to warrant an 80 in brawl. He should also be around 75-76.

I would argue they stay. For me, as brawl is based on many different forms of brawling (hardcore, death match, power-based, etc.), one of the things it is based on are strikes. Ziggler and Rhodes throw amazing strikes. Bret Hart has even referred to Cody's strikes as the best in the business today. I think instead of lowering their brawl, perhaps the people you've mentioned deserve an increase.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Jon Davis is 31 according to Cagematch (and his birth month should be August). Tick trainer. Add a tag team called "Blunt Force Trauma" with Jon Davis and Bruce Santee. 3 Exp Inactive.

-Add a friendship between Mick Foley and Trina Michaels

-Rename Gabriel Gallo to GQ Gallo. Remove him from NWA Hollywood. Tick trainer. Add a friendship between him and Leva Bates. Give him a loyalty to Derrick Neikirk and Mike Knox. Tick trainer for Mike Knox.

-Add a tag team called "Mirror Image Megastars" with Ricky Mandel and Tommy Wilson. 1 exp active.

EDIT: Make Alexxis Nevaeh the CW Women's Champion.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Guest The Phenomenal Red

R-Truth is golden on the mic right now. I'd say up his charisma up to 88 or 89, as I think he is more entertaining than Alberto Del Rio, who is at 87.

Also, i think Dolph Ziggler's brawl should be lowered to around 75-76. He is good, but not as good a brawler as Christian or Punk i dont think.

Same with Cody Rhodes. Christian's been in some great brawls and cage matches with Abyss and Rhino and is only a 79. Cody has never done anything to warrant an 80 in brawl. He should also be around 75-76.

I would argue they stay. For me, as brawl is based on many different forms of brawling (hardcore, death match, power-based, etc.), one of the things it is based on are strikes. Ziggler and Rhodes throw amazing strikes. Bret Hart has even referred to Cody's strikes as the best in the business today. I think instead of lowering their brawl, perhaps the people you've mentioned deserve an increase.

I have to agree. Cody is not as good as Christian at brawls, I'd put him at 75. Dolph should be at 74 as Cody is just a little better than Dolph at striking.

Make Drew McIntyre's gimmick into Anti-USA. He cut a promo about the United States of Lies on Superstars last week.

Maybe lower Matt Hardy's attitude by 5 and behavior by 10 each because he has recently been suspended due to showing up late as well as his tasser video from a week or two ago.

Shouldn't Miss Tessmacher's stats be raised? I would say speed should be somewhere around 45, brawl should be 27 and raise tech to 24.

Raise Rosita's stats to 31 brawl, 51 speed and 38 tech.

Perhaps rename Sarah Stock to Sarita being TNA is her biggest promotion.

I have to agree. Cody is not as good as Christian at brawls, I'd put him at 75. Dolph should be at 74 as Cody is just a little better than Dolph at striking.

Make Drew McIntyre's gimmick into Anti-USA. He cut a promo about the United States of Lies on Superstars last week.

Maybe lower Matt Hardy's attitude by 5 and behavior by 10 each because he has recently been suspended due to showing up late as well as his tasser video from a week or two ago.

Shouldn't Miss Tessmacher's stats be raised? I would say speed should be somewhere around 45, brawl should be 27 and raise tech to 24.

That seems awful high for Tessmacher's speed. I'd put that around 35 and put her brawl around 30.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

That seems awful high for Tessmacher's speed. I'd put that around 35 and put her brawl around 30.

Tessmacher had some good speed style moves on this past IMPACT WRESTLING when she teamed with Sky against Rosita and Sarita.

Rename all the CMLL Historic titles to NWA Historic.

Edit: Shouldn't Al Snow be turned into an agent rather than a wrestler?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Edit: Shouldn't Al Snow be turned into an agent rather than a wrestler?

As far as I'm aware he still works indy dates.

-Check Menacing for Kamala. Raise his brawl to 41, speed to 1, technical to 2, selling to 59, and charisma to 78. Lower his stiffness to 56.

-Check Menacing for Magic. Raise his age to 41, brawl to 50, speed to 6, technical to 12, selling to 54, and charisma to 60. Make him a heel and change his gimmick to Bad Ass.

-Raise Mad Man Pondo's technical to 6, selling to 54, and overness to 34.

-Raise Marky Mark's technical to 58.

-Raise Marshall Knox's brawl to 58.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Based on the Jesse Neal on foodstamp tweets,

Christina Von Eerie and Jesse Neal should have friendships with Max Buck and Jeremy Buck.

Source

As for Al Snow working elsewhere, TNA has enough agents to run but he should be an agent for TNA rather than a worker.

Guest mr. potato head

...Kamala is not menacing.

He is 6'7", 375 pounds, and with his "savage" gimmick he can be intimidating. He more than qualifies.

I dunno, I just don't see it. To me he's about as intimidating as Rita Repulsa.

...Kamala is not menacing.

He is 6'7", 375 pounds, and with his "savage" gimmick he can be intimidating. He more than qualifies.

I dunno, I just don't see it. To me he's about as intimidating as Rita Repulsa.

kamala.jpg

We can agree to disagree. It's up to Bill, then, unless anyone else wishes to comment.

Kamala isn't menacing because he's 61 years old and has tits bigger than Trish Stratus. Twenty or thirty years ago, he'd be right up there as one of the most intimidating guys on the roster, but now he's just a tall beluga painted up whale

Kamala_vs_Sarge_.jpg

FRIGHTENING

Edited by IDM

Add Karsten Beck:

Full Name: Karsten Beck

Shortened Name: Beck

Birth Month: November

Weight: Heavyweight

Position:Midcard

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Old School Heel

Brawling: 65

Speed: 32

Technical: 61

Stiffness: 52

Selling: 67

Over: 10

Charisma: 73

Attitude: 92

Behaviour: 96

Wage: 5000$

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: European

Primery Finisher: Diving Splash (Top Rope)

Other Finisher: Diving Splash (Top Rope)

I think that you should remove Ariane Andrew, Matt Capiccioni, Michelle Deighton, Mickael Zaki, Rima Fakih, Ryan Howe, Eric Watts, Ivelisse Velez, Martin Casaus, Christina Crawford, AJ Kirsch, Jeremiah Riggs and Luke Robinson from WWE.

Ranjin Singh should be removed from the workers list.

The Great Khali should be Jinder Mahal's manager.