EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add a dislike between Orton and Kelly Kelly.

Just listened to a radio interview Orton did yesterday, and he pretty much confirmed she's sleeping around backstage.

After seeing Kelly's latest tweet ("The best way to fight stupidity, is by ignoring it"), I think she heard about it.

(But I'm just going out on a limb)

Edited by Atomsk

Just listened to a radio interview Orton did yesterday, and he pretty much confirmed she's sleeping around backstage.

And between Orton and The Rock & Triple H

Edited by Mr. Ass

And between Orton and The Rock & Triple H

Actually, just The Rock. I'm pretty sure Orton said he talked to HHH to clarify what he really said, and said it was just "spilled milk".

Although, I could be mistaken.

The Rock responded to CM Punk's promo from Monday night on his Twitter, writing, "CM Punk: - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

add a dislike relationship between CM Punk and The Rock

Edited by Mr. Ass

Impact Wrestling spoiler

Add Scott Steiner and Mr. Anderson to Immortal.

Wrestling personality Jonny Fairplay noted online yesterday that he has split from his ex-wife and WWE Tough Enough contestant Michelle Deighton. Fairplay wrote: "Yes, I am separated. Michelle was served with separation papers on Friday. I wish her the best in her future endeavors."

Remove the love relationship between Jonny Fairplay and Michelle Deighton.

The Rock responded to CM Punk's promo from Monday night on his Twitter, writing, "CM Punk: - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime."

He does that account in-character. If you want to add a relationship based on that you'd have to do the same for The Rock and John Cena.

• Like 2

- Ethan Page and Eddie Osbourne should be heavyweights.

- Change Bang Bang Pete's gimmick to old school face.

- Fist of Fire needs to be Bill Skullion's finishers.

- Check Superstar Look and high spots(if not checked) for Kwan Chang.

- Check Superstar Look for Brent B, Johnny J, and RJ City.

- Check Menacing for Turcan Celik. Raise his charisma to 51. Turkish Tornada should be his primary finisher, Camel Clutch as his secondary.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add a dislike relationship between Alex Shelley and Goldylocks.

Where was this said?

Impact Wrestling spoiler

About the spoiler:

Anderson joins the July 7th iMPACT so I would not add him for this month's (unless of course Bill does involve TNA spoilers into the updates.)

Add Low-Ki, Matt Bentley and Jimmy Yang to TNA. They will be a part of Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING in the X-Division Destination-X tournament.

It looks like it but I don't know if one tweet is good enough to warrant a dislike. Also as others said, Rock has done more seemingly in character tweets as oppose to say Goldust who did just plain weird tweets that had nothing to do with his gimmick.

I'd lower El Generico's overness, he is at the level of Colt Cabana who is more over. I suggest no higher than 64.

With Finlay being added back as a worker, Batista and him should have a friendship. Batista defended him over the deal that got Finlay fired on his twitter.

In other Batista news, Kenn Doane should have shooting ability ticked as he is training in MMA.

Trevor Murdoch posted the following on his Facebook

"Well I got a call from Johnny Ace saying they weren't going to go threw with my contract. He told me "budget cut's". I say bullsh**. I think I'm done with pro wrestling. Anybody know of any job opening's?"

remove Trevor Murdoch from WWE

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Trevor Murdoch posted the following on his Facebook

"Well I got a call from Johnny Ace saying they weren't going to go threw with my contract. He told me "budget cut's". I say bullsh**. I think I'm done with pro wrestling. Anybody know of any job opening's?"

remove Trevor Murdoch from WWE

Also I would lower his wages to 30,000, 57,000 is too much for a one shot deal.

On the topic of wages, raise Low Ki's to 25,000.

Add a dislike relationship between Alex Shelley and Goldylocks.

Where was this said?

Impact Wrestling spoiler

About the spoiler:

Anderson joins the July 7th iMPACT so I would not add him for this month's (unless of course Bill does involve TNA spoilers into the updates.)

Add Low-Ki, Matt Bentley and Jimmy Yang to TNA. They will be a part of Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING in the X-Division Destination-X tournament.

It looks like it but I don't know if one tweet is good enough to warrant a dislike. Also as others said, Rock has done more seemingly in character tweets as oppose to say Goldust who did just plain weird tweets that had nothing to do with his gimmick.

I'd lower El Generico's overness, he is at the level of Colt Cabana who is more over. I suggest no higher than 64.

With Finlay being added back as a worker, Batista and him should have a friendship. Batista defended him over the deal that got Finlay fired on his twitter.

In other Batista news, Kenn Doane should have shooting ability ticked as he is training in MMA.

Here Specifically:

JG asks if there is someone she specifically takes issue with and she does. Goldy points to her former "Baby Bear" client, Alex Shelley, as someone who has taken aim at her. Shelley has publicly called her a "headache" and, as the ClubWWI interview goes on, she has something to say about that.

"I remember when they brought Alex Shelley in and I was just like, oh cool. I was excited to work with him and I was trying different things to push my character to just be nuts and insane and do all this crazy stuff. I've heard nothing but just complete negative crap that he said about me and it's just like I don't even know him that well. If he had such a problem with me and thought that I sucked so bad, I wish he would have had some balls and came up to me and said, "Hey, you suck" or "you can't do anything in the ring" or "this is awful, let me show you how to do it better" or "let me teach you something". I wish that. If someone sucks at something, let them know. I let people I work with know all the time."

Sorry, been waiting to use that for a while...

Anyway, wanted to make a few notes:

Dennis Rodman's wages should be raised by a lot. I imagine it would take a lot of money for him to work a show.

He just worked an AAW show in May... I highly doubt they even paid him $35k, which is what Rodman is at now.

Raise Taboo's overness to 34.

Any higher than 29, he'd have to be a lower midcarder... If he's a LMC, that's fine, just wanna check.

One thing about workers' overness in general... I just went through all of the promotions recently, adjusting workers so they all fit into their cardposition and overness. So, if you're suggesting a change to overness or card position, it's gonna take a bit for me to go through them and make sure they work within the game... If you're suggesting a chnage, perhaps change it in your own game first and make sure it works...? It would help me out some.

Think that's all I have for the moment.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

All Wheels Wrestling notes:

Add RPM as an alter ego for Jay Lethal, he worked in All Wheels Wrestling under that name.

Sonjay Dutt did work as Schwagg Dutt so that should be his alter ego entry, not Schwagg.

I am not sure if Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Daivari and Aaron Aguilera should be added to TNA or not. All Wheels Wrestling's name is owned by a TNA subsidiary, Jeff Jarrett and Hermie Sadler are the head bookers and used TNA announcing talent (JB and Don West.)

Its basically a 2nd brand, maybe add it as such?

After that interview with Randy Orton:

add a Loyalty relationship between him and Santino Marella

add a Dislike relationship between him and Kelly Kelly and maybe Dolph Ziggler

add a Love relationship between The Miz and Maryse

also...tick menacing for Michael Elgin

Shawn Daivari should be a heavyweight

Edited by Mr. Ass

After that interview with Randy Orton:

add a Loyalty relationship between him and Santino Marella

add a Dislike relationship between him and Kelly Kelly and maybe Dolph Ziggler

add a Love relationship between The Miz and Maryse

also...tick menacing for Michael Elgin