EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

The Great Khali is not a manager, its clear he'll get more inring action after Jinder is established on SD after a handfullof squash matches

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Zema Ion to Shiima Xion's alter egos. He is using this in TNA.

Dakota Darsow should have higher stats, he is vastly underrated. He currently has 19 for brawl, 43 for speed, 15 for tech, 18 overness and 31 charisma. I think he should have 34 brawl, 59 speed, 39 tech, 26 overness and 62 charisma. He should also be a cocky heel for TNA.

RoH has a new logo but I cannot get a clear photo of it just yet.

Finley is set to debut in EVOLVE for their July show at BB King's in New York. Perhaps add him back into the game as a worker being that Al Snow is in the game because he takes indy bookings.

Lower Sean O'Haire's speed to 38 and overness to 46. Lance Hoyt is better at speed than he is.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Lower Sean O'Haire's speed to 38 and overness to 46. Lance Hoyt is better at speed than he is.

I disagree, but I guess that's up to Bill. I would keep O'Haire's speed higher than Hoyts.

I disagree on the basis of - when was the last time O'Haire worked? Last I heard he gained a lot of weight.

Also, I'd add Finlay back into the game with the same stats as whatever he had last he was in, with the same relationships and tag teams, as well. Remove him from staff.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I disagree, but I guess that's up to Bill. I would keep O'Haire's speed higher than Hoyts.

I disagree on the basis of - when was the last time O'Haire worked? Last I heard he gained a lot of weight.

I don't remember that but O'Haire changed up his style in WWE and stop doing the Swanton. I don't remember him doing much of the speed stuff since WCW ended.

Rename Tiger Kid/Tiger Kidd/Kid Tiger to Tiger. (surprisingly there is no alter ego entry for "Tiger" already in the game.)

I don't remember that but O'Haire changed up his style in WWE and stop doing the Swanton. I don't remember him doing much of the speed stuff since WCW ended.

Rename Tiger Kid/Tiger Kidd/Kid Tiger to Tiger. (surprisingly there is no alter ego entry for "Tiger" already in the game.)

He didn't do a lot of flying in WWE, no... prob. cause they discouraged it due to... well... being the WWE, but it's already been stated several times on here that things which are put into the updates are to be based on fact, not rumor... so unless we see first hand that O'Haire's incapable of doing that stuff, I fail to see why it's assumed he can't... and really, I don't recall EVER seeing anything out of Hoyt that made him seem like he should have a very high speed.

As far as O'Haire gaining weight, he absolutely did for a while... but judging by this picture from the official K-1 site, I'd say he's back to some pretty good condition, and between him and Hoyt I'd still put money on Sean being able to out-maneuver him any day of the week.

http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/images/fighter/sean_ohaire.jpg

Edited by Kaiser679

He didn't do a lot of flying in WWE, no... prob. cause they discouraged it due to... well... being the WWE, but it's already been stated several times on here that things which are put into the updates are to be based on fact, not rumor... so unless we see first hand that O'Haire's incapable of doing that stuff, I fail to see why it's assumed he can't... and really, I don't recall EVER seeing anything out of Hoyt that made him seem like he should have a very high speed.

As far as O'Haire gaining weight, he absolutely did for a while... but judging by this picture from the official K-1 site, I'd say he's back to some pretty good condition, and between him and Hoyt I'd still put money on Sean being able to out-maneuver him any day of the week.

Except, you know, he can do a perfect moonsault and can springbord all away across the ring with a dropkick even though hes nearly 7 feet tall and 300 lbs.

When looking at a stat, size should not factor in. So while someone may be "good for his size", I don't think that alone should amount to anything. IE: Skill is blind to size; it doesn't matter if Hoyt is 150 pounds or 300.

Still, when was the last time O'Haire worked? Five or six years ago? I think anyone out that long deserves a slight lower, especially when it is something that is generally lost over time, like speed.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Lance Hoyt did not fly in WWE (like O'Haire) but he has shown he can do quite a bit of high flying. Just watch Lance Hoyt taking on Abyss at Sacrifice 2005 where he did a Van Terminator and numerous times where he moonsaulted.

Speaking of Hoyt, add him to New Japan and rename him to Lance Archer. Also his Cold Crush Inverted DDT should be renamed to Final Days.

Lots of big guys have done moonsaults over the years. I stopped considering it surprising a LONG ass time ago, and I would be almost anything that O'Haire could do that easily.

So lots of people have done the swanton over the years including big men such as Pierre Oulette. I am pretty sure other big men used this move too but none come to my mind right now.

When looking at a stat, size should not factor in. So while someone may be "good for his size", I don't think that alone should amount to anything. IE: Skill is blind to size; it doesn't matter if Hoyt is 150 pounds or 300.

Still, when was the last time O'Haire worked? Five or six years ago? I think anyone out that long deserves a slight lower, especially when it is something that is generally lost over time, like speed.

I think O'Haire's last match was in 2004 with single shots up to 2006. He hasn't even done MMA since 2007. Rename Prophecy to Widow Maker as this was the last name he used for that move. Perhaps lower his charisma to 72, I think his promo was pretty good but not worth being a 79.

Add Sean Christopher Haire, Sean Haire and Sean O'Hara (Piper called him this when he mentored O'Haire) as alter egos for Sean O'Haire.

Julio Dinero should have his Julio entry in alter egos changed to Julio S. Fantastico and the Superstudd Julio entry changed to Julio Guerrero.

Change Chavo Guerrero to Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Add an inactive tag team for Lance Hoyt and Matt Bentley at 2 exp.

Deactivate Sodom and Gamorra.

Add an inactive tag team for Chuck Palumbo and Marco Corelone as The Evil Italians II at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Marco Corelone and Kenzo Suzuki at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for CIMA and Naruki Doi called Blood WARRIORS at 10 exp.

Except, you know, he can do a perfect moonsault and can springbord all away across the ring with a dropkick even though hes nearly 7 feet tall and 300 lbs.

A high-speed stat means you are able to work a good speed-based match, not that you can do some fancy flippy shit. Vader could do a Moonsault, doesn't mean his speed should be bumped up for it. As for the Swanton, if you're a pro-wrestler and you can't do a front flip, you're doing it wrong.