EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

After that interview with Randy Orton:

add a Loyalty relationship between him and Santino Marella

add a Dislike relationship between him and Kelly Kelly and maybe Dolph Ziggler

add a Love relationship between The Miz and Maryse

also...tick menacing for Michael Elgin

Shawn Daivari should be a heavyweight

Randy has come back and apologized for his remarks about Kelly on his twitter. Unless K2 keeps the bad feelings going, I don't think they need a dislike.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

add a Love relationship between The Miz and Maryse

also...tick menacing for Michael Elgin

Shawn Daivari should be a heavyweight

Which interview is this?

one with a local Phoenix radio station called KUPD. He trashed Kelly but then appologized too her after Twitter revolted on him. <_<

Add Jimmy Jacobs and Kevin Steen back to ROH and Low Ki to PWG. Also add RD Evans to CHIKARA when he is added into the game and add Archibald Peck to his alter ego's. Add The Spectral Envoy stable to CHIKARA with Ultramantis Black as the leader and Frightmare and Hallowicked as the other two members. Remove Frightmare from Dragon Gate USA and add him to EVOLVE.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Raise Taboo's overness to 34.

Any higher than 29, he'd have to be a lower midcarder... If he's a LMC, that's fine, just wanna check.

One thing about workers' overness in general... I just went through all of the promotions recently, adjusting workers so they all fit into their cardposition and overness. So, if you're suggesting a change to overness or card position, it's gonna take a bit for me to go through them and make sure they work within the game... If you're suggesting a chnage, perhaps change it in your own game first and make sure it works...? It would help me out some.

Taboo is actually more of a manager now than a worker. Put him as Cibernetico's manager.

Randy has come back and apologized for his remarks about Kelly on his twitter. Unless K2 keeps the bad feelings going, I don't think they need a dislike.

As I said in my post below your's,

one with a local Phoenix radio station called KUPD. He trashed Kelly but then appologized too her after Twitter revolted on him. <_<

It seems to me that a majority of this came from the tweets he got in defense of her, I'd list it as a dislike because he only apologized, AFTER twitter revolted.

Add Jimmy Jacobs and Kevin Steen back to ROH and Low Ki to PWG. Also add RD Evans to CHIKARA when he is added into the game and add Archibald Peck to his alter ego's. Add The Spectral Envoy stable to CHIKARA with Ultramantis Black as the leader and Frightmare and Hallowicked as the other two members. Remove Frightmare from Dragon Gate USA and add him to EVOLVE.

A majority of the stuff was previously mentioned. Ass for Steen in RoH, I'd wait to see if RoH banning him was an angle or not. It quacks like an angle but I'd wait until he is back more full time.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Roman Leakee is now just known as Leakee on the FCW Roster Page, possibly change this however i know Bill posted way back about something similar where Diva's had both first and last names dunno if the same applies to this.

The problem with the divas is in most cases they are common names like AJ, Ashley, Candace/Candice, Kaitlyn, Kelly, Maria, Michelle, Tiffany and Victoria. Leakee is not as much of a common name so it should be fine.

After watching Superstars, don't you think that The Usos deserve fonz factor? They are incorporating dance moves into their wrestling now. And maybe even menacing.

They do a Samoan dance routine in their entrance... this is something a lot of Samoan wrestlers have done, including Samoa Joe. It is not indicative of someone deserving fonz factor or menacing or anything.

Good times...

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Guest The Phenomenal Red

After watching Superstars, don't you think that The Usos deserve fonz factor? They are incorporating dance moves into their wrestling now. And maybe even menacing.

It's unique, not cool so no. I rather give it to A-Ry than the Uso and I really don't think at this moment A-Ry looks cool enough to have fonz ticked.

Edit: Christina Crawford should have a written WWE deal and rename her Caylee Turner, she has returned to FCW under that name.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Probably Saturday morning at the latest.

Regarding the Usos, their entrance is good and the Samoan one they done was better suited to them than the Maori one done last week, but not worth making changes in the data for.

It's meant to be a war cry of sorts and intimidate their opponents. It doesn't mean they should get menacing ticked, does it?

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

It's meant to be a war cry of sorts and intimidate their opponents. It doesn't mean they should get menacing ticked, does it?

I wouldn't say so... They tend to do it in most sports, Rugby comes to mind.

Since when does the fact that other sports do an action make it not menacing? I'm not arguing for the Usos to have menacing ticked, as I don't feel they deserve it, but why does the Haka become not menacing only because the New Zealand All Blacks do it before a game? I do feel they deserve Fonz Factor, when they were given the time to talk they talked in hip hop slang and the crowd was pretty receptive to it. Also their skinny dreads are pretty freaking cool.

Edited by kdcastles
  • Like 1

Since when does the fact that other sports do an action make it not menacing? I'm not arguing for the Usos to have menacing ticked, as I don't feel they deserve it, but why does the Haka become not menacing only because the New Zealand All Blacks do it before a game? I do feel they deserve Fonz Factor, when they were given the time to talk they talked in hip hop slang and the crowd was pretty receptive to it. Also their skinny dreads are pretty freaking cool.

The fonz factor point you made is irrelevant to my post so I won't respond to that but the war dance has been done for years and years and although it is traditional I don't believe it is menacing. Maybe its because I watch rugby and have seen it a hundred times... Either way, I was just putting my thoughts out there.

The fonz factor point you made is irrelevant to my post so I won't respond to that but the war dance has been done for years and years and although it is traditional I don't believe it is menacing. Maybe its because I watch rugby and have seen it a hundred times... Either way, I was just putting my thoughts out there.

The Fonz Factor argument was my add on. I guess on tv the Haka doesn't come across as menacing as it really is, but to each their own. Just my own is right :P.

When is this scheduled to be released in UK time?

I'm still shooting for before 6 PM EST today (Friday in the US). I'm in the process of changing ages of those born in the month of June, which is one of the last things I usually do... I'll likley do another sweep of notes as I do that, hopefully getting even more stuff added, changed, etc.

I had contemplated taking this weekend and waiting until Sunday evening (US) to release it, which would give me even more time to add suggested workers, among other things, but, with the holiday weekend, I decided against that.

Pending on where I am around 5 EST today, I might take one more day, if I feel I can get a significant amount done that would improve the data, but Saturday evening EST would probably be the latest I'll wait to have it out.

-Bill