EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

lower WWE risk level to about 30-40. the name of the company should be WWE Inc. .

Thus making ladder matches, table matches, TLC matches, HIAC matches unusable?

And though I haven't seen either wrestle in at least a couple of years, Hoyt deserves a higher speed stat that O'Haire. Hoyt didn't just do the occasional Undertaker dive, he did them on a regular basis and bled them into the match with enough emphasis and point that it was contributing to the high-flying speed-style of the match. I'd say he was (at least a few years ago) worthy of only ten points lower than Samoa Joe. He may have changed his style since then, but he did wrestle a speed-style match when he wanted. It wasn't big-lumbering guy pulls out sloppy fall off of the top rope onto an opponent to prove he's versatile

Edited by IDM

Several stars have took to Twitter and commented on Chavo Guerrero's departure from WWE. Here are some of the wrestlers' comments:

Tyler Reks: "Just heard about my friend, Chavo. I'm sad & happy for him at the same time. I learned more from him than anyone I've been with in the ring. It was an honor & a highlight of my career to work with a Guerrero."

Gail Kim: "Happy 2 hear that chavo is happy and at peace with his life decisions he is so talented and 1 of the funniest guys I know I'm sure its not the last we will c of him...we love u b**ch! Haha @mexwarrior"

Trish Stratus: "Looking forward to seeing what's next for @mexwarrior, always been a great performer & a great friend. All the best to him & family"

MVP: "Congratulations to my good friend Chavo Guerrero JR aka @mexwarrior! As Tony Montana said "The WORLD is yours!" Working with @mexwarrior was always a pleasure. "Call it in the ring baby!" A true professional & a class act. #thankyouchavo For REAL!"

Evan Bourne: "I owe soooo much to @mexwarrior. He took me under his wing early in my career, taught me everyday, challenged me, and pushed me physically."

Add friendships between Chavo & Reks, Chavo & Gail, Chavo & Trish, Chavo & MVP and Chavo & Bourne.

lower WWE risk level to about 30-40. the name of the company should be WWE Inc. .

You know, PG programming, especially WWE's PG programming, really isn't that low in risk. 30-40% would be like... Power Rangers or something cheesy like that. Really, I think anything 30% and below would be G-rated.

Part of the problem is WWE's stance on blood and the fact it kind of goes against the grain of the wrestling industry, so to speak. Blood is considered 61% risk, while things like Hell in a Cell (61%), Pillmanizing (66%), Inferno (66%), War Games (66%, compare to Elimination Chamber), Assault need Paramedics (66%), and TLC (66%) are similar or higher in risk, but are all things WWE would do.

So I'd rather we keep WWE at 66% risk so we don't eliminate things they WOULD do, than trying to lower it too much because of one element (blood) that WWE personally chooses not to do, when you can simply NOT do those things yourself in the game if you want it to be more realistic.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 6

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Haha wow, this coming from the same forum that apparently thinks Alex Riley is almost as charismatic as The Miz, and deserves a Fonz Factor? Wow... no offense but some of you people are off your fucking rockers.

Maybe you're off your's for realizing that Alex Riley is not good. I knew it in August 2009 when I saw him in a dark match and awaited his debut. I don't think Riley has shown to be as charismatic as Miz but it was not until he did the promo in November/December 2009 that everyone say "he's got IT."

A high-speed stat means you are able to work a good speed-based match, not that you can do some fancy flippy shit. Vader could do a Moonsault, doesn't mean his speed should be bumped up for it. As for the Swanton, if you're a pro-wrestler and you can't do a front flip, you're doing it wrong.

Lance Hoyt has done more all around moves that would require a speed stat than Sean O'Haire. I mean if you can't see that he should because of the fact he can do a moonsault and a coast-to-coast, then that's on you.

No for the same reason mentioned earlier, matches WWE currently use would be unusable with that risk. WWE is a borderline PG/PG-13 company as oppose to Disney movies which are either total PG or borderline G/PG.

IMO, I'd raise CHIKARA's risk to 66 too. CHIKARA seems to be at a similar place to WWE where they regard to their angles and presentation.

Thus making ladder matches, table matches, TLC matches, HIAC matches unusable?And though I haven't seen either wrestle in at least a couple of years, Hoyt deserves a higher speed stat that O'Haire. Hoyt didn't just do the occasional Undertaker dive, he did them on a regular basis and bled them into the match with enough emphasis and point that it was contributing to the high-flying speed-style of the match. I'd say he was (at least a few years ago) worthy of only ten points lower than Samoa Joe. He may have changed his style since then, but he did wrestle a speed-style match when he wanted. It wasn't big-lumbering guy pulls out sloppy fall off of the top rope onto an opponent to prove he's versatile

Exactly, Hoyt should be at about 41-46 putting him 10-15 points behind Joe. That's pretty fair, I think.

I don't have anything AGAINST Riley... I mean, he's got a good look, and he's still young so there's definitely room for improvement, but he's nowhere near The Miz (who, to be realistic, is one of the most charismatic guys in the company) and has absolutely NOTHING about him that warrants a Fonz Factor in ANY WAY.

Now as far as the Moonsault / Coast to Coast thing goes, several people now have said that being able to do a moonsault doesn't warrant a high speed stat (see: Vader) and a coast to coast, esp. in the six sided ring, which is the only place I've seen him do it, isnt all that hard when your body is that long. Covering a smaller distance with a height advantage doesn't really blow me away in any sense.

I don't have anything AGAINST Riley... I mean, he's got a good look, and he's still young so there's definitely room for improvement, but he's nowhere near The Miz (who, to be realistic, is one of the most charismatic guys in the company) and has absolutely NOTHING about him that warrants a Fonz Factor in ANY WAY.

Now as far as the Moonsault / Coast to Coast thing goes, several people now have said that being able to do a moonsault doesn't warrant a high speed stat (see: Vader) and a coast to coast, esp. in the six sided ring, which is the only place I've seen him do it, isnt all that hard when your body is that long. Covering a smaller distance with a height advantage doesn't really blow me away in any sense.

Several people: You and Skummy? Are we counting multiple personalities now? People who have disagreed with you: Red, Kris, Kirkland, myself. Outnumbered. Not even going to bother pointing out how the wrestler's body doesn't factor in when examining his body of work and determining a stat

And Riley looks like he came from the same mold as The Miz, who is a bona fide Superstar, and looks the part. That's why they were paired together. Riley isn't at The Miz's level in the charisma department but he's not so far off. He clearly learned a ton from working with him

Edited by IDM

-Rename the "Be The Star Television" Title to the "NWA International Television" Title

-Add Johnny Vegas and Scott Despres to Maverick Wild's alter egos.

-Add Falla to Fala's alter egos

-Add El Solitario to Super Mark's alter egos

-Make Handsome Johnny the CW Heavyweight Champion

-Give Matt Hyson loyalties to Matt Taven, Vic Grimes, and Tazz

-Give Tazz loyalties to Tom Marquez, Taylor Matheny, Nidia, Maven Huffman, Kenny King, and Greg Matthews

Okay, IDM, whatever you say. I dunno who the hell you've been watching, we MUST be talking about different people. He has yet to cut a single promo that I would rank anywhere above average at best... and among every other wrestling fan I've talked to besides on this forum, we have all agreed such... but sure, lets act like the guy is charismatic cause 5 or so of the vast minority who think so happen to be on the same forum.

Note to self... after downloading the pack, make sure to correct for several gross over-estimations.

Edited by Kaiser679

The fact is, a "Speed" stat refers to how good a speed-based match the wrestler can work, not whether they can do token move #6. Lance Hoyt's stats are fine the way they are.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The fact is, a "Speed" stat refers to how good a speed-based match the wrestler can work, not whether they can do token move #6. Lance Hoyt's stats are fine the way they are.

Hoyt can hang with the smaller guys who do a speed based offense. I am saying that he is passable which I see as 40-50. Right now he is not even that. however it seems fruitless as more people are saying that Hoyt should a (slightly) higer speed stat.

ROH Spoilers based on Best in the World.

add Kevin Steen back to RoH as a heel rebel?

El Generico is the new TV Champion.

Davey Richards is the new World Champion.

Edit: Has anyone been able to see if El Midgeto, Ricochet and Suicide are real wrestlers or not and if they should be in the game or not? I am saying this because Ricochet and Suicide cause alter ego problems. (Helios has reverted to his Ricochet name since leaving CHIKARA and Suicide has been used by at least three wrestlers in TNA.) I know pictures exist in the game world but they are not on cagematch.

I have come up with makeshift Wil Maximo stats

30/67/38/35/58/20/50/85/85. He should have blood relationship to Sangriento, Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo, I am pretty sure he is a cousin to all of them. Add a loyalty to Brian-XL who had a hand in training him.

Rename Ross Jordan to RJ Singh. Add R.J. Singh as an alter ego. His finishers should be Twisted Crystal and Descent From Heaven. Both of these are impact moves. Raise his charisma to 62.

Lower Jorge Estrada's overness to 23.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Is the new update coming after RAW or July 1st?

Probably sometime on July 1st... I still got a lot of stuff to do, but really haven't had a lot of time this month to sit and work on the update... At least not as much time as I've had in the past few months... Latest I see it being is 6 PMish EST on Friday night (the 1st).

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

remove Christopher Daniels and Homicide from ROH. They are done with the company

Since when?

Daniels is officially done, Homicide is unofficially done. This is after last night's show due to contractual issues with Daniels not under contract to RoH and Homicide under a deal with UWF.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Batista wrote the following on Twitter today regarding TNA:

"keep getting asked about a possible TNA run....and the answer is absolutely not. nothing against TNA. they"ve got some great talent. but even though i dont agree with the direction they"ve taken, I bleed WWE. which is why i've decided to sit it out rather than accept very generous offers from other promotions. hope everyone can respect that."

Maybe add a loyalty relationship between Batista and Vince McMahon?