EWR 2011 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tommy Dreamer has left TNA.

Rename the former Ricky Ortiz to Rich Young as he uses this name in UWF.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Add Scott Reed, Blain Rage, and Ralph Mosca to the game (the three guys missing from the removed FIP):

Full Name: Scott Reed

Shortened Name: Reed

Birth Month:November

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality:American

Finishers:Smash Mouth (Impact) for Both

Relationships:N/A

Alter Egos:N/A

Brawl: 35

Speed: 54

Technical:41

Stiffness: 41

Selling: 64

Over: 10

Charisma: 44

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Face, Old School Face

Tick SS Look

Does Karate warrant shooting ability? If so, tick Shooting Ability.

Full Name: Blain Rage

Shortened Name: Rage

Birth Month: Unknown

Nationality: American

Finishers:The Job Opener (Impact) for both

Relationships:Loyalty to Glacier

Brawl: 23

Speed: 62

Technical:43

Stiffness:29

Selling: 60

Over: 8

Charisma: 70

Heel, Arrogant

Full Name: Ralph Mosca

Shortened Name: Mosca

Birth Month:Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Finishers:House Party (Impact) for Both

Brawl: 51

Speed: 34

Technical:42

Stiffness:60

Selling: 67

Over: 8

Charisma: 50

Face, Bad Ass

Tick High Spots, Menacing and Booker

Edited by Soundgarden9

Guest Yello Mit

Booker T wrestled Jack Swagger on RAW. Dunno if you wanna make him an active wrestler or not, but he was in good touch.

Andy was also really over with the crowd. I'd raise it to at least 30-40.

Edited by Yello Mit

^LOL :lol:

thumbs up to KrisClassic! you do an awesome job providing suggestions! :) it is much appreciated.

Thank you. :)

-Change Booker T's contract to open. He is announced as appearing at the next JCW show.

-Check SS Look for Brittney Savage. Raise her brawl to 40, stiffness to 32, selling to 61, and overness to 18.

-I think Sassy Stephie is a face is WSU? Is there anyone who keeps up with it who knows? Raise her speed to 34, technical to 55, and selling to 71.

-Raise Jessicka Havok's brawl to 75, technical to 58, stiffness to 49, selling to 70, and charisma to 62. She's honestly probably the best woman I've seen next to Sara Del Rey. She reminds me of a female Sami Callihan.

-Check Menacing for Ryze.

-Uncheck SS Look for Sal Bellomo. Raise his selling to 65 and charisma to 58. Lower his brawl to 60.

-Raise The Sandman's technical to 10.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Tommy Dreamer has left TNA.

I'd lower TNA to Cult, around say 20%, since they lost Tommy F'N Dreamer.

On a serious note, we might wanna wait and see if this is just part of their storyline with Dreamer.

Based on this from PWInsider.com:

Tommy Dreamer announced that he was finishing up with TNA this weekend at their Basebrawl events this weekend.

On his Twitter, Dreamer, ever the company man, promoted the TNA events on his way out, writing, "If u need a reason 2 go 2 TNA shows on 6/10 Marion, Ill & 6/11 Memphis TN. They will b my last 2 apperances for TNA.Come say goodbye. Thnx"

The word making the rounds is that the two sides could not come to terms on a new contract.

Dreamer debuted for TNA in June 2010 and was tapped to book their ECW tribute event "Hardcore Justice." In recent months, he was hardly used in front of the camera but was working as a Producer for the company. He was suddenly turned heel for the first time in his career a few weeks back with no real reason, only to be dropped from TV in the midst of a feud with AJ Styles.

I do not think this was an angle.

Add Scott Reed, Blain Rage, and Ralph Mosca to the game (the three guys missing from the removed FIP):

Full Name: Scott Reed

Shortened Name: Reed

Birth Month:November

Finishers:Smash Mouth (Impact) for Both

Brawl: 35

Speed: 54

Technical:41

Stiffness: 41

Selling: 64

Over: 10

Charisma: 44

Face, Old School Face

Tick SS Look

Does Karate warrant shooting ability? If so, tick Shooting Ability.

I know Reed is used in EVOLVE as one of Larry Dallas' guys and DGUSA as well. I think he is not a face in EVOLVE as Dallas is the "Larry Sweeney" of EVOLVE where he is the sports agent to the stars.

Larry Dallas should be added to the game too (if he is not in already.) The guy is a manager in EVOLVE and I think DGUSA as well. No idea on stats for him.

Put Andy Levine under a written contract for WWE.

Edit: Psycho CLown should have Spinebuster as his primary finisher.

Second Edit: According to PWInsider Austin Aries looks to be done with DGUSA as he is not planned to return to the promotion anytime soon. Also Pinkie Sanchez mad e his debut for the company and will be kept on going forward.

The tag team of Brian XL and Lance Lude should be named GLOCC 44L Crew.

The tag team of Ruckus and Grim Reeder should be named Big Block Crew.

Add Jeez as an alter ego of Blk Jeez.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

AAW:

-Remove Zach Gowan, Trik Davis, Ryan Boz, Jeff Brooks, Christin Able, Nikki Mayday and Chandler McClure

-Add Jesse Emerson as a Midcarder (switch from NWA Anarchy, he hasn't wrestled there since 2008)

-Add Tommy Treznik as an Upper Midcarder

-Add Mena Libra as a manager (managing Tommy Treznik)

-Add Marion Fontaine as a Lower Midcarder

-Add Michael Elgin as a Midcarder

-Rename Matt Mayday to Krotch

-Make Dan Lawrence the AAW Heavyweight Champion

-Make Dave Prazak the manager of Arik Cannon

-Make Truth Martini the manager of Keith Walker

-Give Truth Martini loyalties to Al Snow, Jeff Brooks, Josh Raymond, Mena Libra and Tommy Treznik.

Add a love Relationship between Byron Wilcott and Kharma

Former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is claiming to be the father of Kharma's (Awesome Kong/Kia Stevens) child. A message posted on Wilcott's Facebook page reads:

"As some of you know my girlfriend is pregnant. Some of you know her as Awesome Kong. Most know her as Kharma. I know her as the love of my life, Kia Stevens. Due to this being a high-risk pregnacy I'm going to take this time and step away from the ring to concentrate on making sure her and our baby's needs are met. I will fulfill the remainder of my dates till June 12. It's not an end, just a new beginning."

Wilcott was in WWE's developmental system in Florida until he was released in January 2010. At the time, Kharma was wrestling for TNA in Florida prior to her release in March 2010.

Wilcott now wrestles mainly in Texas. He was listed in a main event match for the Texas Wrestling Entertainment promotion over the weekend on Saturday, June 4.

Edit- http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_50605.shtml

Edited by scmkid10

Change 2-Dope's birth month to April and age to 40.

Change Abudadein's age to 51.

Remove Ace Darling from ECWA. He hasn't worked for them since his 'retirement' in 2008.

Change Chuck Hogan's age to 47.

Change Damian Dragon's weight to lightweight (185-200 lbs. I've seen as his weight).

Change Damien to a non-wrestler, he retired last year. Depending on if it clashes with Bryan Logan, he could be re-named to Brian Logan.

Tick announcer for Dan Evans, he works exclusively as one for Bruno Sassi's promotion in Florida.

Possibly re-name Danny Gimondo to Danny Inferno, I haven't seen him use the Gimondo moniker in a long while.

From photos I've seen, it appears Demetrius and Shawn Riddik are the same guy. Possibly add Demetrius as an alter ego for Riddik or vice versa.

Make Doc Dean a non-wrestler, he retired and disappeared from the scene in 1998.

Dominous is a duplicate of Murphy (TNA), he can be deleted and added to alter egos, it was a character he worked as in NWA-Anarchy.

Tick trainer for Donnie Bon Jovi.

Rename Gregory E. Dryfuss to Gregory Edwards, he hasn't used the GED moniker since The Score fizzled out in the mid-aughts.

Make Jenelle Sinclair a non-wrestler, she retired at the end of 2010.

Rename Matt Bombay to Mat Bomboy.

Make Trinity a non-wrestler, she left the business and returned to stunt work.

Make Wayne a non-wrestler, he retired in 2005.

Well, their parents just jumped right back on the horse didn't they?

• Like 1

Guest rasko

up Alex Riley's overness to 79. change his gimmick to Cool

SmackDown spoilers

The Corre is over!

change Christian's gimmick to Man On A Mission

add a HATE relationship between Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior if it's not already

make Abraham Washington & Percy Watson heavyweights

make Byron Saxton a lightheavyweight

Kharma is 33 years old

Goldust is 42 years old

Gail Kim si 34 years old

Edited by rasko

Add a love Relationship between Byron Wilcott and Kharma

Former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is claiming to be the father of Kharma's (Awesome Kong/Kia Stevens) child. A message posted on Wilcott's Facebook page reads:

"As some of you know my girlfriend is pregnant. Some of you know her as Awesome Kong. Most know her as Kharma. I know her as the love of my life, Kia Stevens. Due to this being a high-risk pregnacy I'm going to take this time and step away from the ring to concentrate on making sure her and our baby's needs are met. I will fulfill the remainder of my dates till June 12. It's not an end, just a new beginning."

Wilcott was in WWE's developmental system in Florida until he was released in January 2010. At the time, Kharma was wrestling for TNA in Florida prior to her release in March 2010.

Wilcott now wrestles mainly in Texas. He was listed in a main event match for the Texas Wrestling Entertainment promotion over the weekend on Saturday, June 4.

Edit- http://pwtorch.com/a...cle_50605.shtml

Don't add it.

WWE wrestler Kia Stevens (a/k/a Kharma and Awesome Kong) has issued a statement denying Byron Wilcott's claim to be the father of her child.

Wilcott, a former WWE developmental wrestler, posted a message on his Facebook page earlier this week claiming to be the father. Stevens issued a response through her legal representative describing the claim as "completely false."

"Mr. Byron Wilcott is not the father of Ms. Stevens's baby. The post on Mr. Wilcott's Facebook page is completely false and we do not know why he would publish such a fantastical falsehood. We have contacted Mr. Wilcott through his Facebook page and have requested him to publish a retraction," reads the statement.

http://pwtorch.com/a...cle_50625.shtml

Check shooting for Fady Madani.

Raise Kristal Marshall's selling to 34.

Raise Leroy Morgan's selling to 56.

Raise Angela Fong's selling to 42.

Check SS Look for Nikki Bella. Brie has, but Nikki not.

Rename Elvis Pridemore to Elvis Pridemoore.

Rename Lennox Lightfoot to Lennox Norris.

Remove Mo Green as Cliff Compton's manager.

Paradyse should be face.

Rename Benny Bray to Benjamin Bray. Add a tag team between him and Asher Knight, 3 EXP. Deactivate The Future.

Add Al Snow to OVW under open contract.

Add Kharn Alexander to OVW under open contract. Check SS Look. Change his gimmick to Cocky. Make him a heavyweight.

Change Buck Dixon's gimmick to Enforcer.

Where is a new guy called CJ Parker in FCW roster page. Anyone know him?

Juice Robinson, I don't think he in the data.

They added another new guy on the FCW roster page, Nick Rogers. I believe that is Austin Spencer from Vancouver, Canada. He is also not in the data.

Change Matt Hannan, which I knew was going to be a waste of time change from Matt Justice last month to Mack Hetfield.

Edited by MikeyManiac