FIFA 12

Cymbols

yeah, i found him, up untill now i dident erven know you could rotated all the players from your "club" back in active squads. Thats pritty nice.

I have not played fifa in 2 Month by now, it´s nice to see the place is still full of dushbags... i just played a fairly nice 1-1 ultimat team draw against some turd that has got all the stars. The second i win the penalty shootout he pulls his internet cable... it´s not even that i beat him up and he had to wait another 10 Minutes till the match is over.

Is there anyone on PS3 that wants to play pro clubs? I have a team and it's getting a bit boring now, so we're wanting to join this PS3 league (http://www.fvpa.co.uk/cm/forum) for a bit of fun, but you have to field a minimum of 8 players. We have 11 members in total, but 2 have very different timezones from the UK, and a few don't play that often. There's places in midfield and attack for people to play. I know you don't know me from Adam as I don't post often but this community seems the best place to ask first. My PSN is JamieHolloway, club is Dark Knights FC, and we might play tonight around 8PM GMT, or after the Champions League matches.

I know no one was interested when I posted the first time, but does anyone at all want to play PS3 clubs? We're playing right now if anyone is interested.