FIFA 12

Cymbols

Unfortunately on the Phoenixes side the only highlights of today was Clawson and I being absolutely frustrated with the AI while narrowly losing to a team that deliberately tried to leave cleat marks in the backs of our knees and somehow only got two yellows for their efforts.

Maybe if you're still up after Smackdown I can join up with you.

Do I have you on my friend list? My PSN is OctoberRaven

Oh, yeah, I got you added.

Yeah, me and Clawson were totally outmanned in our matches. Especially the knee-kickers who had five on their side.

I think we may need someone floating on Any to counteract people who do/prevent AI from ruining our games.

Not sure on the caliber of the non-Virtual Pro squad though.

Oh, and to you and Jouzy: What do you guys think of switching from 4-4-2 to 4-3-1-2?

Or any formation that brings more men forward because the AI is completely shit at playing in our half. I'm not much of a good defense player myself but at least when I do an emergency clearance, I aim for the pitch and not the fans in the 16th row....

It all depends on how many you've got playing. Should always have an any if there's less than 5 and 4-4-2 always seemed to work for me the most part when I was playing as ANY with 2 other players. One in midfield, one up front with my VP taking the other striker slot.

Well yesterday we managed to at least get a draw in 4-4-2 with me, Claws, and Jouzy. I guess it'd be fine with more of us and a dedicated back.

Really I support just about any tactic that leaves the Artificial Stupidity out of the equation as much as possible.

Fair enough. I tend to play forward but midfield should be fine for me, and Any can work too, so long as I know I'm going to be the Any so I can swap out of Pro camera.

Career mode is getting frustrating for me, not because I lost three months due to an ankle injury, but because the jump from Semi-Pro to Pro is really tricky for me (granted I'm in the Barclays with Norwich). Semi-Pro and my VP hat tricks every outing; Pro and I'm lucky to get the ball.

I started a Pro Career with my Virtual Pro, and got in Premier XI status. Of course, it was in nPower League 2, but still, it's on Professional difficulty...

Fair enough. I tend to play forward but midfield should be fine for me, and Any can work too, so long as I know I'm going to be the Any so I can swap out of Pro camera.

You should really have your camera always set to whatever you use in normal play because with the pro camera, the angles are weird and you never see enough of the pitch.

I find Pro Cam actually helps with my shooting somewhat, though I do admit I'd prefer an easier way to spot people who are open to pass.

I can try to adjust more, when playing forward I'll just get used to watching the radar to try not to be off. Haven't been doing much of tele cam lately as during my career mode I sim when my pro is injured (which was six months out of the season and during the final match I injured my ankle AGAIN but walked it off as we were in stoppage time anyway)

I play CDM (or ANY) so a formation with a holding midfielder works well. So 4-1-2-1-2 works for me as well. I'm a decent striker but I get bored playing up front >_>.

We also work really well when you're playing as the CDM and I'm the CAM. We seemed to be able to switch positions nearly flawlessly without even needing mics.