The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I honestly can't believe we haven't scored. Ben Arfas hit the post, Colo mishit what would've been a Colo Classic and Hart palmed a Guthrie shot just behind an onrushing someone.

And now they've got a pen. It is, but Richards is on his way as soon as Ben Arfa touches his shoulder.

Looking like a good MOTD, I'd normally hope Swansea would get something against United, but it'd ruin my acca...

Also, Steven Taylor managed to headbutt Coloccini with his Cody Rhodes facemask and Colo shrugged it off. Kayfabe is truly dead.

• Admin
Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Williams, Monk, Taylor, Sinclair, Routledge, Gower, Britton, Dyer, Graham.

Subs: Tremmel, Dobbie, Lita, Moore, Allen, Richards, Moras.

Man Utd: de Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Berbatov, Young, Fabio, Fletcher, Valencia.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

United 1-0 up, Angel Rangel idiotically trying to toy around with Giggs near his own penalty box and losing the ball resulting in a Chicharito goal.

Scott Sinclair is looking lively though, him vs Jones is going to be an interesting battle as the match wears on.

• Admin

Fucking hell this is a shitty match.

*switches over to BBC Alba*

QPR midfielder Joey Barton on Twitter: "Thanks to all the Stoke fans who threw money at me whilst I was on corner duties. It's much appreciated, I'll pass on to charity."

:lol:

Edited by CraigTitaniumDrankMyGerbil