The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Sunderland are now perhaps my most loathed Premiership side.

Welcome to my world. Come on in. Sit down. Make yourself some tea and there's some Jammie Dodgers in the cupboard.

My match ticket to the Newcastle game neither says 'St James Park' nor 'Sports Direct Arena' on it. I was disappointed, for I wanted to take a photo of the latter for the purpose of mockery.

Then where the fuck is the game? :shifty:

At whatever name they are going to call it next. The let's all laugh at stevie bruce @ sports direct arena. Sponsored by shakaholic and greggs steak

Edited by jocky

It expects us to know where Newcastle United are, presumably.

Perhaps Newcastle could pull a fast one and go somewhere else. "What's that? Chelsea haven't turned up? I guess we win by forfeit then."

It expects us to know where Newcastle United are, presumably.

Perhaps Newcastle could pull a fast one and go somewhere else. "What's that? Chelsea haven't turned up? I guess we win by forfeit then."

Another North East team tried the trick of not turning up to a game, didn't go too well for them...

The disparity between Newcastle and Chelsea's current form is staggering. You'll be hard-pressed to find an optimistic Blue.

Sure, there are stats like "Chelsea haven't lost in the north-east since 2006", or "Newcastle are winless in their last 8 games against Chelsea", or "Chelsea have conceded the second-fewest away goals in the league this season (6), beaten only by Manchester United (3)". But really, runs like these are meant to be broken.

I am however pleased that Tiote is unavailable.

It's a strange one actually because we seem to be fairly optimistic, but I think we're forgetting quite how good Chelsea can be, a pasting wouldn't be a massive shock regardless of form especially without Tiote and Jonas. I'd be very happy with a draw.

At whatever name they are going to call it next. The let's all laugh at stevie bruce @ sports direct arena. Sponsored by shakaholic and greggs steak

You're like a black hole of comedy, sucking the funny out of everything. I feel less comedic when I'm within 10 posts of you.

• Like 4

You're like a black hole of comedy, sucking the funny out of everything. I feel less comedic when I'm within 10 posts of you.

Wow. Now who's doing bad comedy. Get back to the topic at hand. If you didn't like my joke you didn't even need to reply. And now Ive had to reply throwing a spanner in the threads works. My apologies.

Edited by jocky
  • Like 1