The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

SKY is miles better with Neville in the studio and Le Tiss on commentary than when they had Gray/Keys or when they cart out Ray Wilkins or whoever else.

Keys had never been in the game, Gray had been out of the game for years and Wilkins becomes a supporter of one team which annoys me.

I find it funny how the commentator suggested Giggs shouldn't have been booked because he generally isn't a dirty player.

Take each incident on its merit.

That was so fucking ridiculous how he tried saying that was harsh. Blatant yellow really, glad Le Tiss pulled him up on it a bit.

Good enough first half from us. Touch sloppy in the final third but now we've got the goal we could push on and do some damage from here on in the second. Young has been the best player on the pitch for me, still cant understand why so many United fans continue to put him down.

Why didn't Hangeland go up front for the last five or so minutes when Fulham kept launching the ball forward? Watching Samba do it for Blackburn and causing havoc was always entertaining. Even better was the few games that he played up front for the full game! The Premier League isn't as fun without him.

Should of killed that game off, sloppy from us. No real doubt that it was a penalty, wrong decision, only thing I can think of is that he doesn't see it clear enough as he's behind the play? Not sure, but certainly was a penalty.

Three points though and that's the main thing. Tight wins like that can be the making of champions.

Maybe he did, only he knows whether he did or not.

I'd say likely not. It's not like officials have bottled it this season when it comes to giving penalties against us at OT. It was a penalty all day long, but maybe he just got it wrong, rather than 'OH NOES CONSPIRACY IN FAVOR OF UNITED'. Only ourselves to blame for that almost happening though.

• Like 1