2011 Copa América

Lineker

Saw a bit of Uruguay v Argentina when I went to bed and Uruguay seemed to be the better team even with 10 players. Seemed to cause the Argentina defence more problems than Argentina could cause Uruguay's. Although Messi's assist for Higuain's goal was pretty spectacular, I think too much of Argentina's game is just getting the ball to Messi and expecting him to make everything good. Still hope Chile win the whole thing, or Peru. But we'll probably end up with Brazil v Uruguay :(

No doubt Brazilians will complain about the state of the penalty spot, but Paraguay had the same disadvantage. Now come on Venezuela!

I just want the Prem to start :(

In all seriousness it makes for a hell of an interesting competition now, I hope Uruguay get knocked out so Suarez can just come back to Liverpool but I think they'll win, them or Chile.

But Brazil...come on what was with them pens?!?! Haha awful and I thought some of the pens in the Womens World Cup final was bad.

Woah, looks like I'll have to stick on ESPN when I get home and watch some of the matches. Paraguay knocking out Brazil is always a bit of a shock, but perhaps not as unexpected given Brazil's poor showing so far this year.

Venezuela being able to knock out Chile is pretty massive though. Chile will no doubt have thought they could go on and win it with the big boys out, but not anymore. Although they would have if Biesla was still in charge I bet. <_<