The Super Spectacular Steam Thread

Ruki

So, I know there are some people on here who have posted their Steam names, but they are spread throughout many different threads and such....and I am waaaayyyy too lazy to go looking of them. What should I do?

Open the Steam thread, obviously! Post your Steam names, say what you're playing, a hidden gem you have found, any great deals that happen to pop up. A general thread, yo!

Steam Usernames

Benji (benjirino)

berober (berober04)

Black Majic (Stardyton)

Bobfoc (Bobfoc)

Canary4life (:::AM::: Canary4life)

Cloudy (cloudstrife888)

Dan (Danhufc)

Davidmarrio (Davidmarrio)

DFF (gazman319)

"Bad" Eddie G (EddieFnG)

Eddie Ruckus (Eddie Ruckus)

Ellis (Ample Salty)

GoGo (Mecha Mummy)

Gongsun Zan (Gongsun Zan)

Hickey (Hickey28)

Matzat (DrRadon)

Pizzamonkey (Pizzamonkey)

regia (CoolCalmChris)

Rocksta (jsmonteii)

RockPaperScissors (collieflech)

Ruki (Rukik9)

Ryan Huges (the_ryan_hughes)

SRN (Svanhof)

Summers (delirium33)

TEOL (TEOL)

The General (SpiderSamboNUFC)

Thrilla (bruiserbrody)

As for the Steam games I have.....Team Fortress 2, Civ V, and Recettear (which, in my opinion, is a pretty great game!)

gazman319.

I'm usually on playing Footy Man, though I do also have Civ 5, Magicka and a few others. I've just got the Valve pack in the steam sale too.

Svanhof.

I am never online at the same time as you, I barely play games anymore (the Steam sale might rectify this, though) and when I do it is single player.

Add me anyways. :shifty:

However, is Steam down? It refuses to connect to anything on my part. Anyone else having problems?

My Steam username is Stardyton. Feel free to add me if you want.

I usually only play Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Football Manager 2011, but I've got quite a lot of games so I'll play whatever if you invite me.

EDIT: Steam is fine on my end. I apologize I can't help out anymore than that. Have you tried contacting the Steam Support?

Edited by Black Majik

EddieFnG

I only really play FM, but also own Monster Jam, Driver: Parallel Lines, Saints Row 2 and Vegas: Make it big :shifty:

I have hundreds of games, fuck listing them all. All I know is that out of those hundreds of games maybe, like, four are multiplayer games. :shifty:

And apparently, Steam is working now. Now I can get back to debating with myself whether to buy the Dungeon Siege now or wait to see if it goes on sale.

Not sure if we should continue the summer sale here or not. I guess continuing in a big Steam thread would make more sense.

Todays deals went up, and then taken back down again for some reason. They're back up again now with no changes whatsoever.

Nothing really that interesting. Most notable were Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood for £15 each, and a sale on Dragon Age games.

EDIT: The Dragon Age sale is £25 for Origins, the Origins expansion and II. £8.50 for just Origins and expansion, and £18 for 2.

Edited by Black Majik

:::AM::: Canary4life.

I play Team Fortress 2, GMod, Football Manager and a couple of others.

Odds on nobody adding you? :shifty:

• Like 2

the_ryan_hughes

Got Team Fortress 2 (who doesn't, now?), FM 2011, Plants vs. Zombies, Bully, and GTA's 1 through to San Andreas.

Is steam sucking for anyone else, it won't download anything :(

Does it say the server is too busy or something like that? If so, then this is what I used to rectify the problem on my computer.

Davidmarrio. Ruki already put my name on the list haha :P

Got a few games but mainly TF2, Civilization IV and 5 and Football Manager. Got a few others but really they need installing so.

Hickey28

I have Team Fortress 2 and Champions Online, but my computer keeps shutting down midway through each game, so I don't know how useful I will be. :/

Oh hey, yeah, Champions Online, I have that as well. Maybe this would be a good time to get back into it!