EWB Fantasy Football B-League

We started on the first of August last year, but with the lockout holding everything up, I had to push the start date back. I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of sending in lists. Also, Bill will rule this draft with an iron fist and impose strict deadlines for picks.

We started on the first of August last year, but with the lockout holding everything up, I had to push the start date back. I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of sending in lists. Also, Bill will rule this draft with an iron fist and impose strict deadlines for picks.

For clarification if you do not send in a list and miss your pick I will give you the highest rated player left according to Yahoo.

So far we only have 9 signed up for the league, including me. I know Berober is on vacation so I am sure he'll sign up when he gets back. That means there are still 4 more who need to sign up.

I still haven't heard back from DJ Ice with an e-mail address for an invitation.

If people aren't signed up soon I will re-open signups so I know we have a full league before the draft.

I've got ten signed up for the league right now. I know Berober is going to sign up when he is back online as he already sent me draft instructions. That makes 11. DJ Ice never responded to my PM or in here with an e-mail address. So I have two outstanding invitations. If neither of them sign up by tomorrow night I will give the spot to someone else. If you are interested in joining and hadn't signed up already feel free to leave your e-mail address just in case a spot opens.

Are you doing this on the NFL website or?

If so I may be interested if a space opens up.

marrio04@hotmail.com if you need an extra guy

Probably be similar to the one on the NFL website anyway if not shouldnt take me too long to figure out the rules and stuff.

Yeh if you need a guy then just hit me up i'd be interested.

Sent you an invite David. Let me know when your in.

It would also be helpful for drafting purposes if each person could tell me what your team name is if it is not obvious. This way I can link team names with people here. And don't forget to get a list around to send to me so we're covered when it comes draft time, this is the only way things will run smooth without you getting a crappy team.