10. bill - Phillip Rivers, QB

11. davidmarrio - Ben Roethlisberger, QB

12. jaywhyte - Peyton Manning, QB

13. munky - Jamaal Charles, RB

14. berober - Andre Johnson, WR

Round 2

15. Berober - Chris Johnson, RB

16. munky - Matt Schaub, QB

Have all been chosen, just incase anybody can't get to the first page for some reason :shifty:

Edited by McDanlad's

yeah I was in a PPR last year and McCoy was great for me. PPR favors backs like him, so the pick didn't really surprise me. I probably would have taken him in the 2nd if he was still around.

Yeah, he's basically Westbrook without the injuries.

Now watch him get hurt.. which reminds me, why is this draft so early? Usually want at least a pre-season game or two before drafting, IMO. Especially this year, with the shortened off-season.

yeah I was in a PPR last year and McCoy was great for me. PPR favors backs like him, so the pick didn't really surprise me. I probably would have taken him in the 2nd if he was still around.

Yeah, he's basically Westbrook without the injuries.

Now watch him get hurt.. which reminds me, why is this draft so early? Usually want at least a pre-season game or two before drafting, IMO. Especially this year, with the shortened off-season.

Because it could take a while doing it this way. We are off to a great start, but you never know.

Because it could take a while doing it this way. We are off to a great start, but you never know.

Depends on how much you shorten the time to pick for the later rounds I guess, but I can't imagine this taking longer than 2 weeks. But fair enough.

Last year we only drafted 12 rounds and that took us 5 weeks and that was with a group that is fairly active on this board.

Depends on how much you shorten the time to pick for the later rounds I guess, but I can't imagine this taking longer than 2 weeks. But fair enough.

Last year we only drafted 12 rounds and that took us 5 weeks and that was with a group that is fairly active on this board.

.. The fuck. Not active enough, apparently.

Here's a thought:

Why not reduce the time people have to make their picks for rounds 3 & 4 to 18 hours; rounds 5 & 6 to 14; rounds 7-10 to 12; and the last few rounds to 8 hours? Or you know, anything along those lines? Should expedite the process enough that we're not drafting for the next month+.

Edited by Mysterio2000X

Kindly blow it out your ass, I guarantee every single one of them has a higher post per day rating than you do. Ultimately, you'll learn that life happens, and these kinds of drafts take time, no matter how active participants are. Our league spans time zones from GMT to PST, sometimes the draft order just doesn't shake out in a way that's super productive.

If you've got this many complaints, I'm sure we can find someone else to take your spot. I don't care how other drafts you've been a part of have been run, or how you'd do this one differently. We had a set way of doing things, it's worked for the past 6 years, you signed up for it, we're not changing it.

Here's a thought: Shut up about problems until they actually become problems. 6 years of doing it this way and we've never missed a week one start, gee, I think we might have figured out a system that works.

• Like 4

.. The fuck. Not active enough, apparently.

Here's a thought:

Why not reduce the time people have to make their picks for rounds 3 & 4 to 18 hours; rounds 5 & 6 to 14; rounds 7-10 to 12; and the last few rounds to 8 hours? Or you know, anything along those lines? Should expedite the process enough that we're not drafting for the next month+.

We have members from both sides of the Atlantic and both coasts of North America. We have grown men and a woman who have jobs, families (including kids) and lives outside of this place despite being as active here as possible.

Edited by sahyder1

Kindly blow it out your ass, I guarantee every single one of them has a higher post per day rating than you do. Ultimately, you'll learn that life happens, and these kinds of drafts take time, no matter how active participants are. Our league spans time zones from GMT to PST, sometimes the draft order just doesn't shake out in a way that's super productive.

If you've got this many complaints, I'm sure we can find someone else to take your spot. I don't care how other drafts you've been a part of have been run, or how you'd do this one differently. We had a set way of doing things, it's worked for the past 6 years, you signed up for it, we're not changing it.

Here's a thought: Shut up about problems until they actually become problems. 6 years of doing it this way and we've never missed a week one start, gee, I think we might have figured out a system that works.

Fuck me for valuing efficiency, right? No need to be a dipshit about it.

Yes, you're being quite the dipshit enough for the both of us.

In case anyone wonders why the other league is so exclusive, jaywhyte and mysterio have been shining examples today.

• Like 3

We have members from both sides of the Atlantic and both coasts of North America. We have grown men and a woman who have jobs, families (including kids) and lives outside of this place despite being as active here as possible.

Yeah, I know. That's where sending in lists of who you'd want to next draft to either bill_da_bill or anyone else who might be on by the time your pick comes up would come in handy; something we're already doing, anyways.

So all your complaints and ideas have already been thought of, covered and enacted and you seem to be keenly aware of that. Yet, still you complain about them and suggest ideas that are already being used. Intriguing.

• Like 2