EWB Fantasy Football B-League

We have members from both sides of the Atlantic and both coasts of North America. We have grown men and a woman who have jobs, families (including kids) and lives outside of this place despite being as active here as possible.

Yeah, I know. That's where sending in lists of who you'd want to next draft to either bill_da_bill or anyone else who might be on by the time your pick comes up would come in handy; something we're already doing, anyways.

The lists are there for those who'll be gone past the 24 hour period which does happen as this is summer and people do take vacations. There is no need to send in lists if you can make picks within 24 hours because not everyone likes giving up their draft board. Yes, this is just a fun league but it is still a competitive one with bragging rights. All things considered 5 weeks is a hell of a pace.

So all your complaints and ideas have already been thought of, covered and enacted and you seem to be keenly aware of that. Yet, still you complain about them and suggest ideas that are already being used. Intriguing.

You're not even worth these keystrokes, troll. Do me a favor and get your head out of your ass.

*face palm* >_<

Goddamn it.

Anyways... with the pace we've been moving at. I'm sort of expecting people to take longer with their picks in the later rounds, compared to the earlier rounds. With the list of talent getting smaller and smaller after each pick, and it becomes more difficult to choose who you want. Ya know?

Either way we will be done before the regular season. (Y)

Edited by Disturbed

No please, Mysterio, continue with your innovative suggestions on how to better run the league! I've been trying for years to find a more efficient method of keeping track of stats and scoring than pen and paper, I'd love to hear your input!

The bottom line here is, for the 500th time, drafts on the board take time

No matter how well you plan for it. People have lives, people live on almost the other side of the globe from other players, shit happens. Contingencies have been in place to make sure the draft finishes up before week one begins, and ultimately that's all that matters, because you can't do shit with your completed team until week one anyways. So, how about everyone chill the fuck out and stop being impatient. We've got this under control.

I don't know about you guys. But I'm super angry people in America aren't on doing the draft when I'm quite capable of selecting RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! I mena come on guys, you're sleeping? Really? We should put a limit of 6 hours per pick becaues 6 hours sleep is all you need to function between your 18 hour shifts on this board. :angry::angry:

Yes that's a double :angry: , that's how angry I am!! :angry:

• Like 1

Statistics show that those that graduate elementary school make a million dollars more in their lifetime than those that dropout.

Statistics also show your mum makes a million dollars more than you a night on the street corner, because she's a whore, bitch.

brb off to motorboat ya momma's titties

No please, Mysterio, continue with your innovative suggestions on how to better run the league! I've been trying for years to find a more efficient method of keeping track of stats and scoring than pen and paper, I'd love to hear your input!

Get over yourself. It is a suggestion to expedite the process for the rounds that aren't as significant, not an excuse for you to act like a blithing child. :rolleyes:

roddy-white-flip-249x300.jpg

Roddy White.

Edited by Mysterio2000X

It's a suggestion that's unwarranted, because it was enacted years ago, and already talked about this year. Like the others already pointed out, you've got no ground to stand on, considering you just took 12+ hours to make a pick. Efficiency begins at home. How about you shut up about and just make your picks in a timely fashion?