Scott McFly Prediction League - Season 2011/2012

Beagle2

Hi all,

The start of the football season has well and truly crept up on me, so I thought I'd better get this show on the road again.

For anyone who wants to join in this season, please PM me or post in this topic and specify a username that you want to use in the league (it will also be your login for the PL website). Please also let me know if you'd rather be contacted via PM here or by email (in which case, please PM me your email address).

For those of you who don't know what I'm on about, here's last year's topic and also the original topic explaining what it is -

Explanation

Last Season

I will be sending out PMs/emails to those of you who played last season in case you don't see this topic.

I'm going to allow 1 week for sign-up and then send everything out next weekend, so the first games are scheduled to be on 13th/14th August. Unfortunately we'll need to take a break not long after we start as I'm going on holiday at the end of August, however I will do my best to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. :)

So - let me know if you want to play and I'll sign you up!

Edited by Beagle2

My apologies, I've not got round to setting everything up yet, but I will get the ball rolling (see what I did there) this weekend. Just thought I'd bump in case anyone missed it.

I will also PM the people that played last year and who haven't posted here. I had an email drafted and ready to go until I noticed that all of the people that I contacted via email last year had already signed up! Duh... :huh: