EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Brawl is in the 70s I believe and Charisma about the same.

i'd debate at raising his brawl into the 80's, he's been on a great roll as of late

That is madness. Mark Henry, while been pushed to the moon, doesn't have anywhere near the brawling ability as you're making out.

Defiently not in the 80's. 70's is a maybe.

-Raise JCW's production values to 55.

Still feel that way? http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/240461-major-issues-at-jcw-ippv-today-fan-reacts-to-long-wait-time

I ordered this PPV at 11:15 eastern time and waited and waited and waited. All in all I waited over three hours for it to start and when it finally did, I had spent more time waiting than the length of the PPV.

The only reason I continued to wait is because I had already paid and I wanted to see a lot of the advertised matches really bad. Little did I know that the biggest matches didn't happen. Card subject to change usually means one or two undercards but not the goddamn main events. I really wanted to see the I quit match but that turned into an unorganized confusing tornado tag match that last 5 mins and was nothing but weak punches and kicks with no wrestling moves at all.

I think I saw two or three wrestling moves all night/morning and every match had several moments of standing around looking lost/confused. Every single person that paid for this piece of shit should have their money refunded. It seems like ICP thought they would just advertise a bunch of big names in the business and that would sell tickets and ppvs and once they got the people's hard earned money they had no concern with entertaining them and giving them their moneys worth.

I didn't see the event, but judging by this, we might need to downgrade JCW a bit...

Thoughts?

-Bill

Raise Rick Victor's brawl to 64, his tech to 59, his selling to 71 and his charisma to 60. His primary finisher should be Running European Uppercut (Corner).

Raise Leo Kruger's charisma to 62 and selling to 73.

Add Tristan Delta as alter ego for Ian Richardson.

Add Lupe Martinez and Lupe as alter egos for Lupe Santiago.

Booker T wrote on Twitter today about meeting The Young Bucks at this week's TV tapings, the former Generation Me in TNA. As noted before, the two got a WWE tryout at this week's tapings.

Booker brought up how Rob Van Dam trashed Generation Me a few weeks back and said a "small tag team called the YB's" didn't even shake his hand. Booker also added that the former TNA stars didn't introduce themselves to him when he walked by and later, one of them was leaning on his jacket and still never introduced himself to Booker.

We posted comments from Booker T the other day about how former TNA tag team Generation Me (The Young Bucks) didn't show him respect at their recent WWE tryout before RAW. Goldust followed up on Twitter this afternoon with the following comments:

"As booker says.....better show some respect when in the locker room, there are good teachers here that know more than you young bucks.... Just a reminder....if trying out for wwe....extend your hand,be polite and respectfull and do what your told."

Lower the behaviour of the Young Bucks by 5-10 points.

NWA Anarchy:

-Remove Chris Marval, Don Juan, Don Matthews, Hayden Young, Iceberg, JT Talent, Malachi NWA, Omar Akbar, Truitt Fields,

Tyler Smith, Wes Adams and Bobby Moore.

-Add Aden Chambers as a Midcard

-Add Anthony Henry as an Opener

-Add Tank as an Opener

-Chip Day should be 24, not 20 (according to Cagematch). Give him loyalties to Jimmy Rave, Murder 1, Kory Chavis, and Sal Rinauro.

-JT Talent should be 28, not 25 (according to Cagematch)

-Make Azrael the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion

-Make Steven Walters the NWA Anarchy Television Champion

-Vacant the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Titles and Young Lions (wrestlers not in data yet).

-Tick trainer for Shadow Jackson, Jimmy Rave and Slim J.

-Deactivate the following tag teams: "World's Prettiest Tag Team" "Hollywood Brunette's" "Talent and Money" "Dynamic Duo" "The Wild Bunch"

"Truitt and Shatter" "Official Express" "Bad Company III" "The NWA Elite II" "Three Guys Who Totally Rule" "Three Guys Who Totally Rule I"

"TNT" and "Texas Death Club"

Edited by Soundgarden9

Raise Rick Victor's brawl to 64, his tech to 59, his selling to 71 and his charisma to 60. His primary finisher should be Running European Uppercut (Corner).

Booker T wrote on Twitter today about meeting The Young Bucks at this week's TV tapings, the former Generation Me in TNA. As noted before, the two got a WWE tryout at this week's tapings.

Booker brought up how Rob Van Dam trashed Generation Me a few weeks back and said a "small tag team called the YB's" didn't even shake his hand. Booker also added that the former TNA stars didn't introduce themselves to him when he walked by and later, one of them was leaning on his jacket and still never introduced himself to Booker.

We posted comments from Booker T the other day about how former TNA tag team Generation Me (The Young Bucks) didn't show him respect at their recent WWE tryout before RAW. Goldust followed up on Twitter this afternoon with the following comments:

"As booker says.....better show some respect when in the locker room, there are good teachers here that know more than you young bucks.... Just a reminder....if trying out for wwe....extend your hand,be polite and respectfull and do what your told."

I disagree, just because the Young Bucks didn't stop to kiss Booker's ass doesn't mean they have a behaviour problem. Golddust is just siding with his friend, and RVD just had a bad expierence apparantly with The Young Bucks. If anything, I would change Booker T's attitude a bit, that is one massive ego. I'm sure the Hero & Castignoli didn't have their tryout match then run over to Jim Ross or Jerry Lawler and introduce themselves.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I disagree, just because the Young Bucks didn't stop to kiss Booker's ass doesn't mean they have a behaviour problem. Golddust is just siding with his friend, and RVD just had a bad expierence apparantly with The Young Bucks. If anything, I would change Booker T's attitude a bit, that is one massive ego. I'm sure the Hero & Castignoli didn't have their tryout match then run over to Jim Ross or Jerry Lawler and introduce themselves.

Goldust never dealt with them but like it or not, Booker and RVD are considered legends and the tradition of the business is for the Bucks to handshake with the legends. I agree it is a dumb but, the Bucks have a track record of not treating legends with respect.

ATTITUDE, not behavior, should be lowered (if anything). I think behavior, although it does include backstage behavior, is more about drug usage or causing problems backstage like stirring shit (ala Orton or somebody). I would say the YB's issue is more to do with their attitude or perceived attitude with vets.

• Like 1

remove Matt Hardy from TNA

Even though it is possibly common knowledge by now, a source could be added just in case the reasons why affect other prtions of his character i.e behavior/attitude.

It's on the TNA website/Facebook, but they don't actually list a reason. They just say he was "already suspended and has been released", so no official word from TNA for the reason (although I think we can all guess why)

Even though it is possibly common knowledge by now, a source could be added just in case the reasons why affect other prtions of his character i.e behavior/attitude.

It's on the TNA website/Facebook, but they don't actually list a reason. They just say he was "already suspended and has been released", so no official word from TNA for the reason (although I think we can all guess why)

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/20/report-matt-hardy-arrested-for-dwi/

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/20/tna-rep-tna-releases-matt-hardy/

- Add Sterling James Keenan to WWE under a developmental deal. He was photographed having a match at FCW, and he wrote on his twitter that "SJK was now dead".

Edit: Photo http://p.twimg.com/AWn72DWCAAAGLtr.jpg

All I have to say is Its about fucking time they signed him.

Yeah, I think Matt Hardy's behavior should be around 40 or so... drunk driving and wrecking his car while already on suspension. Guy's insane.