EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Lower Kane and Big Show's overness to about 88 each?

Why? They're still just as over and well-known in my opinion.

-Raise Alicia Fox's brawl to 46 and stiffness to 43.

-Raise Kelly Kelly's speed to 59. Raise her wages to 36,000.

-Raise Beth Phoenix's brawl to 76.

-Raise Brie Bella's wages to 32,000.

-Raise Nikki Bella's wages to 32,000.

-Raise Vince McMahon's brawl to 60, speed to 10, selling to 86, overness to 96, and charisma to 96.

-I think Linda McMahon should be removed from the game.

-Raise Triple H's charisma to 96. Check High Spots.

-Check SS Look for Kevin Nash. Raise his overness to 90.

-Raise Sheamus' speed to 45.

-Raise Kodama's overness to 32.

-Raise Kobald's overness to 28.

-Raise Obariyon's overness to 33.

-Raise Mitch Johnson's technical to 69.

-Raise Elvis Pridemoore's brawl to 45, overness to 21, and charisma to 52.

-Raise Paredyse's brawl to 49, technical to 54, and charisma to 78. Check SS Look.

-Raise Briley Pierce's brawl to 57, technical to 64, and selling to 74.

-Raise Hulk Hogan's brawl to 63, technical to 14, selling to 71, and attitude to 50.

More importantly, at this stage in their careers, Hogan and Vince's Brawl stats shouldn't be anything like that high, and I don't think Hogan's selling would ever have been that high.

Vince can't take bumps any more, and was never a real wrestler in the first place, so it's absurd to put his brawl higher than some genuine workers. And Hogan is a wreck, plain and simple.

• Like 1

More importantly, at this stage in their careers, Hogan and Vince's Brawl stats shouldn't be anything like that high, and I don't think Hogan's selling would ever have been that high.

Vince can't take bumps any more, and was never a real wrestler in the first place, so it's absurd to put his brawl higher than some genuine workers. And Hogan is a wreck, plain and simple.

60 isn't a great stat, though I do feel both could put on a decent brawl if they were to try. Hogan was always good at selling. And since when can Vince not take anymore bumps?

Edited by KrisClassic

MITB. The entire reason Cena hit Johnny Ace was because Vince's doctors don't want him taking bumps at his age and in his health.

60 might not be a great stat, but on a scale of 1-100 it's above average. If you think that Vince and Hogan now are above-average brawlers, fine, but I don't think many people would agree with you.

Vince hasn't been able to take bumps since at least MITB - as Kirkland said - and Hogan's a mess. They put on one of my all-time favourite matches at WMXIX, but I can't see either of them being able to come close to replicating that any more.

And I suppose Hogan's selling is a matter of personal taste, but the majority of the time it was overblown, comical and pantomime-esque. The one time I've really thought Hogan was doing a great job of selling anything in a realistic fashion was his match with Lesnar.

I think you're confusing 'above average' with 'above the middle of the number set.'

Average is what any worker of a certain level should be able to do. The middle number of the number set is 50.

Although the average may be 50, you cannot find that stat simply by looking at a scale. If I had to bet of the top 6 companies, I'd guess around 67 is average.

I'd look for the September update late tonight or early tomorrow (Saturday). I have plans this evening, so gonna work on it a bit before I go and then hopefully finish up when I get home later this evening.

Keep in mind, it's currently 1:30PM here... I'll likley work on it until around 3AM my time. So, that's when it should be ready.

I still got a junkload to do, but gained some ground from last month anyway.

-Bill

I'd look for the September update late tonight or early tomorrow (Saturday). I have plans this evening, so gonna work on it a bit before I go and then hopefully finish up when I get home later this evening.

Keep in mind, it's currently 1:30PM here... I'll likley work on it until around 3AM my time. So, that's when it should be ready.

I still got a junkload to do, but gained some ground from last month anyway.

-Bill

Take as much time as you need! Your work is much respected by everyone and is exciting to see the new updates come out each month! Keep up the good work and can't wait for this update!