Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Going to start a new game with Wellington Phoenix. No expectations = Hugo can build a dynasty!

Or Spend three years rebuilding in order to finish 9th by one point :shifty:

You have my sympathies.

FUCK HISTON! This game is an absolute shambles, THREE Penalty decisions against me, all of them insanely harsh and all 3 have been scored. Done really well with organisation up until now but I'm just applying my "going to the bathroom at a gay bar" tactic with our asses firmly against the wall.

Started a game with Crystal Palace. Have absolutely no money to spend, so I've brought in Lomana LuaLua on a free, and Danny Rose from Spurs on loan. Won my first game away at Derby, but I was promptly steamrollered by Leicester at Selhurst Park. This should be a fun rollercoaster of a season...

On a side-note, Manchester City have bought Darjo Srna, like they do in every game I've played on FM for the last three years. Anyone else have situations similar to that?

Started a game with Crystal Palace. Have absolutely no money to spend, so I've brought in Lomana LuaLua on a free, and Danny Rose from Spurs on loan. Won my first game away at Derby, but I was promptly steamrollered by Leicester at Selhurst Park. This should be a fun rollercoaster of a season...

On a side-note, Manchester City have bought Darjo Srna, like they do in every game I've played on FM for the last three years. Anyone else have situations similar to that?

Maybe its just me but whenever I play and am not managing Orient, I notice that Paul Ince normally takes charge later on in the game. Must be because he is from the area, I guess.

Yeah, City or Villa have bought Srna in like every FM game since 08

Has anybody found a good mod yet that adds the lower leagues? The nearest I found was a messageboard discussing one, but couldn't find a link for it. I want to take Hednesford from the slums of the Northern Premier League to Champions League glory. Or, alternatively, take them from the slums of the NPL, to maybe one season in the Conference North.

• Like 1

Has anybody found a good mod yet that adds the lower leagues? The nearest I found was a messageboard discussing one, but couldn't find a link for it. I want to take Hednesford from the slums of the Northern Premier League to Champions League glory. Or, alternatively, take them from the slums of the NPL, to maybe one season in the Conference North.

Check out the SI forums. It will be in the editor forum.

I'm cruising through my second season with Suwon Blue Wings. Won the K-League, Korean League Cup, and Asian Champions League last year. Before that I was with Dynamos Harare in Zimbabwe for a season and a half which saw me win the league and an improbable run through the African Champions League. I'm going to try to win all 6 continental competitions.

I'm cruising through my second season with Suwon Blue Wings. Won the K-League, Korean League Cup, and Asian Champions League last year. Before that I was with Dynamos Harare in Zimbabwe for a season and a half which saw me win the league and an improbable run through the African Champions League. I'm going to try to win all 6 continental competitions.

Pfft! Never happen. :shifty:

I can't remember if I've asked this before, but what training schedules do you guys use? I downloaded some guys schedules to see if it makes a difference. Does it make much of a difference?

Yeah I downloaded some and now all my guys keep getting injured. So I turned down the settings to 'one notch above medium' as was suggested by a few boards. But I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with it.

GAZZZ! HELP!!!